Shots fired!!! 😀

94Packer

7 hours ago, Fred said:

Remember back in 2012 when y'all rolled into the Dome for the Kell with the T-shirts that were proclaiming the forthcoming perfect season...and lost the first game?  To of all teams North Gwinnett?  B|

Fred...correct me if I'm wrong....but this ain't 2012.  Don't go sounding like Rab !!!!!

Rufus>>

12 hours ago, Fred said:

Remember back in 2012 when y'all rolled into the Dome for the Kell with the T-shirts that were proclaiming the forthcoming perfect season...and lost the first game?  To of all teams North Gwinnett?  B|

I remember that! North Gwinnett won on a game winning field goal as time expired. They were stopped in bounds and had to rush the FG unit out there in time before the clock expired and they executed it perfectly 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I remember that! North Gwinnett won on a game winning field goal as time expired. They were stopped in bounds and had to rush the FG unit out there in time before the clock expired and they executed it perfectly 

And man I remember back in 2011...Colquitt had to play North Gwinnett in the 2nd round of the State Playoffs....AT THEIR FIELD....and my poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs whipped them 17-7.

Memories are great ain't they?  They don't have any impact on Friday night...but they shore are GREAT.

Rufus>>

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

And man I remember back in 2011...Colquitt had to play North Gwinnett in the 2nd round of the State Playoffs....AT THEIR FIELD....and my poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs whipped them 17-7.

Memories are great ain't they?  They don't have any impact on Friday night...but they shore are GREAT.

Rufus>>

You felt slighted for no reason. I responded to a post about the 2012 game... and I always root for Colquitt. Lol

7 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Fred...correct me if I'm wrong....but this ain't 2012.  Don't go sounding like Rab !!!!!

Rufus>>

Ouch!  Wounded me with a low blow comparison to Rab!

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

All I was pointing out was the fallacy and risk of proclaiming a winner prior to the game being played.  We've been burned on that a few times ourselves. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Ouch!  Wounded me with a low blow comparison to Rab!

All I was pointing out was the fallacy and risk of proclaiming a winner prior to the game being played.  We've been burned on that a few times ourselves. :D

Fred....Fred...FRED.....son...ya gotta play with confidence.  You gotta go out with BIG ONES.  You gotta believe in the depth of your heart...you gonna WIN.  So what if things go the other way?  You know this is true !!!!!  Get your head back in the game.....

That's straight outa Colquitt........and.....Maker's 46 !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1