GEICO: Valdosta 24 vs Chandler 44; FINAL

ECHS05

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

you were shoving Valdosta down our throats.... now they suck,, come on man, grow a pair

This will be a competitive game or it's a big tell on AZ or GA. 

A #20 playing a number #40 is a one score game. Anything outside of this, for either is a big "tell."

Who was shoving them down your throat? Nobody has done that.

Now its #20 vs #40? Where is that? You use ONE site and it says #16 vs #54. Chandler is a 12 point favorite. At 5dimes and CP. 

It shouldnt even be that close if Mountain Pointe couldnt come within 19 points, and the #5 AZ team lost by 42... the #10 AZ team lost by 55... that is substantial. 

Your entire existence has become to troll... a path taken by the small & meager.

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

I honestly think Valdosta will go nose to nose and lose by one score. 

A couple of things can go right, and Valdosta sneaks the win out. Some luck with the refs... a special teams gaff by Chandler or a special teams td for Valdosta... that type stuff.

If I were Chandler, I would be on the Colquitt/Valdosta game tape until my eyes bled. The only game plan that got Valdosta this year is right there. There is probably some good value in watching the Northside Warner Robins/Valdosta tape as well although weather was certainly a factor in that game. 

Granted, there was certainly a little luck on the Packer's side... I will never forget the Valdosta fan that came by us at the end of the game shaking his head in disbelief. He looked at me and said, "Y'all whipped our tail! I can't believe it. Good job."  He was the most dejected guy I've seen at a game in a while.

There's a lot of leaps we can make from the results of that game, like, Colquitt's high octane offense, even in a down year was just far too much etc. Truly it was a match-up/game plan/we know each other type thing, plus a little luck. 

• Like 1

If Valdosta wins this game thats a HUGE statement for Georgia. Chandler is a top 20 team and one of the best in the West. They went toe-to-toe with Cen10 this year... and were just a couple yards away from going up 56-49 themselves... 

Mountain Pointe was fringe Top 10 SOME places before Chandler pasted them 36-17.

If Valdosta, a 2nd tier GA team beats them... thatd be a statement... its East vs West... Super Offense vs Subliminal Defense..

12 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

If Valdosta wins this game thats a HUGE statement for Georgia. Chandler is a top 20 team and one of the best in the West. They went toe-to-toe with Cen10 this year... and were just a couple yards away from going up 56-49 themselves... 

Mountain Pointe was fringe Top 10 SOME places before Chandler pasted them 36-17.

If Valdosta, a 2nd tier GA team beats them... thatd be a statement... its East vs West... Super Offense vs Subliminal Defense..

What seems to be a "super offense", without a lot of context for a non-believer back east. Speaking for myself of course. 

Maybe I can finally become a believer tonight? 

Or...

My non-belief can be validated.

#16 Chandler AZ 

#54 Valdosta GA

---

#51 Chandler AZ

#791 Valdosta GA

---

#12 Chandler AZ

#479 Valdosta GA

---------

#131 Chandler AZ

#670 Valdosta GA

---

In the last 4 years, theres a big difference in Prestige... can the little South GA team, play with the Mighty West Coast Offensive Juggernaut? 

We will find out... As The World Turns...

16 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You ranked 2nd tier Valdosta #5 in GA. How many tiers do you guys have?

• Like 1

Chandler AZ OOS

-----

Corona Centennial CA 56, Chandler AZ 49

---

Bishop Gorman NV 35, Chandler AZ 14 (BGs 2nd straight USAT MNC)

---

Chandler AZ 22, Valor Christian CO 7

---

St. John Bosco CA 52, Chandler AZ 31 (I remember Chandler led at halftime and people were like WatDaFuk

---

2 minutes ago, Connman said:

You ranked 2nd tier Valdosta #5 in GA. How many tiers do you guys have?

#6-#8 is actuality

Grayson, Roswell, Mill Creek, McEachern, & Colquitt for sure.

The problem is I couldnt rank Colquitt that high bc Id take too much flack for ranking a 5 loss team in the Top 50. So I just said screw it.

Cartersville & Valdosta are about the same to me... Cartersville is more of an offensive team while Valdosta is more of a defensive team.

The top 4-5 were in a tier by themselves...

Really Grayson & Roswell were in a tier by themselves... Mill Creek, McEachern, & Colquitt were obviously next... then a few teams including Valdosta & Cartersville + others.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Who was shoving them down your throat? Nobody has done that.

Now its #20 vs #40? Where is that? You use ONE site and it says #16 vs #54. Chandler is a 12 point favorite. At 5dimes and CP. 

It shouldnt even be that close if Mountain Pointe couldnt come within 19 points, and the #5 AZ team lost by 42... the #10 AZ team lost by 55... that is substantial. 

Your entire existence has become to troll... a path taken by the small & meager.

yeah, that's me Pumpkin, small and meager. ;)

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

A couple of things can go right, and Valdosta sneaks the win out. Some luck with the refs... a special teams gaff by Chandler or a special teams td for Valdosta... that type stuff.

If I were Chandler, I would be on the Colquitt/Valdosta game tape until my eyes bled. The only game plan that got Valdosta this year is right there. There is probably some good value in watching the Northside Warner Robins/Valdosta tape as well although weather was certainly a factor in that game. 

Granted, there was certainly a little luck on the Packer's side... I will never forget the Valdosta fan that came by us at the end of the game shaking his head in disbelief. He looked at me and said, "Y'all whipped our tail! I can't believe it. Good job."  He was the most dejected guy I've seen at a game in a while.

There's a lot of leaps we can make from the results of that game, like, Colquitt's high octane offense, even in a down year was just far too much etc. Truly it was a match-up/game plan/we know each other type thing, plus a little luck. 

a 20 playing a 40 can go either way

Yes, Valdosta gets to be the underdog but where is this game being played? ;)

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

#6-#8 is actuality

The problem is I couldnt rank Colquitt that high bc Id take too much flack for ranking a 5 loss team in the Top 50. So I just said screw it.

Cartersville & Valdosta are about the same to me... Cartersville is more of an offensive team while Valdosta is more of a defensive team.

Really Grayson & Roswell were in a tier by themselves... Mill Creek, McEachern, & Colquitt were obviously next... then a few teams including Valdosta & Cartersville + others.

Colquitt should be ranked right alongside Bosco, in the crapper. 

23 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

#6-#8 is actuality

So I guess you're saying you disagree with your own poll ranking GA teams?

7 minutes ago, Connman said:

So I guess you're saying you disagree with your own poll ranking GA teams?

it serves his agenda today..... he is sandbagging for Valdosta without compromising GA. 

I don't generally use words like this, I try to keep it light and funny but it's pathe.... never mind, let's just keep it light and laugh at him.

• Like 1