GEICO: Valdosta 24 vs Chandler 44; FINAL

ECHS05

9 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

You wrote it five minutes after I posted my lock prediction... You must be a slow writer? Interesting   

I posted the Tucker prediction to show that I'm not "orphaning" Valdosta as you claim so incorrectly. I've never been high on them obviously. Saw Valdosta lose by 21 to a five loss Colquitt team at home and struggle badly with an average Stephenson group. Valdosta has overachieved all year and no one outside of Hawg picked them to win state. Including YOU, who picked Tucker over them also. 

But it's all good, playa. We shall see 

3 minutes. Not 5. And it was more than was actually said , I just erased some.

And I have my daughter this morning... I didnt work so shes here running around instead of at Daycare.  I caved and gave her , her Samsung Tab ELite  early so Ive been setting it up for her. 

The fact Tucker was playing so well, and Valdosta beat them... shows we were simply too low on them. 1 singular play swung that Valdosta-Colquitt game... had that not happened, Valdosta couldve won that one. Regardless, the games theyve won are impressive...

Ok... so they struggled with Stephenson.... yet they won by 10, 31-21. You are ignoring the 14 games they won over some good teams. Not GREAT teams. But enough to show they are Top 10 in GA.

Again, nobody expects them to beat Chandler. Chandler won their final 8 games by an average of 37.4 ppg over some of the best teams in AZ. They gave Cen10 all they wanted 56-49. Outside of 1 game, which they avenged by 19 points, theyve looked like an elite squad. Valdosta is NOT going to beat an elite squad.

What Im saying is, they'll represent and wont lay down and take it up the rear end.

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

The only ranking of matter concerning CalPreps is ....

Arizona #1 vs Georgia #4

I dont necessarily agree Valdosta is as high as #4, but they ARE in the #6-#10 range absolutely.

lol, stop with anti Cal commentary in every post.... 

I already looked.

My analysis on the game, it should be very competitive. Neither team played big time competition, both teams did what they should have.

If either team dominates it's a black eye for the other. 

It's worse for GA, if they are dominated, because of all the big mouth GA promoters here. 

id'd be pulling for Valdosta normally in a game like this except for all the GA mouths here. 

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

That daisy chain doesn't work when there is decisive evidence. Colquitt beat Valdosta by three touchdowns on the road in the middle of the season. There was NO DOUBT who the better team was after that contest. 

If they played today, no one would pick Valdosta with confidence over Colquitt, McEachern, Grayson, Roswell, or Mill Creek.  

I've been on record against Valdosta all year. I didn't think they'd beat Lee County and I picked them to lose to Tucker in the state championship by five touchdowns. (win some, lose some) 

Hats off to Valdosta for winning 6A and overachieving this year but the train stops here 

I have been skeptical about Valdosta but willing to give them a top 100 ranking. 

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I already looked.

My analysis on the game, it should be very competitive. Neither team played big time competition, both teams did what they should have.

It's worse for GA, if they are dominated, because of all the big mouth GA promoters here. 

id'd be pulling for Valdosta normally in a game like this except for all the GA mouths here. 

This is nonsense. Chandler is a Top 20 team. Valdosta is a 2 TD underdog.

If they stay closer than Mountain Pointe Id look at that as a Win. As Mountain Pointe has been top 20 all season themselves...

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Nobody expects Valdosta to beat Chandler. Chandler is a Top team in the West. Theyve proved that over the year. And they are a top 20 team this year. I simply believe Valdosta will play well. 

Hell Mountain Pointe, a team that was Top 15 at the time, lost by 19 to them. If Valdosta does better than that its a Win.

you have Chandler in your top 20? LOL, now I know why. LOLOLOLOL

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I already looked.

"nooner"...

Valdosta did play a BIGTIME competitor.  They played Colquitt.  Now...they got kicked to the curb...but they played us.  As an aside...the Cats are not as good as Chandler.  They're not.  BUT...they will show up and they'll play their hearts out.  That's their DNA.  Grayson and Roswell were the creams of the crop this year in Georgia.  No way getting past it.  BUT Valdosta will represent.  You can count on it.

Rufus>>

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, noonereal said:

OK, I get it.

Don't be such a coward. 

You are a fool. 

There isnt a soul in America outside of Valdosta, GA that should or does expect Valdosta to win. 

If Valdosta comes close, its a W. Chandler is a top team.

Why dont you quote Chandlers ranking at CP like you do every other team?

Valdosta honestly doesn't have the jimmies and joes that Chandler has. I think this game could go really bad for Valdosta, or, if they game planned correctly, they could be in it all night.

On paper, Valdosta shouldn't win. I get it.

I haven't seen Chandler playing any Georgia competition, so I'm having a difficult time quantifying that Chandler is that much better than teams Valdosta has already faced this season. This is why I can hardly wait for the game. I can't wait to find out. 

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Valdosta honestly doesn't have the jimmies and joes that Chandler has. I think this game could go really bad for Valdosta, or, if they game planned correctly, they could be in it all night.

On paper, Valdosta shouldn't win. I get it.

I haven't seen Chandler playing any Georgia competition, so I'm having a difficult time quantifying that Chandler is that much better than teams Valdosta has already faced this season. This is why I can hardly wait for the game. I can't wait to find out. 

Corona Centennial 56, Chandler 49 ... the game was tied at 49 with Chandler isnt Cen10s 5, and they turned it over on downs. Cen10 went down and scored... it was a great game. 

Chandler beating Mountain Pointe 36-17 was quite a statement also. Their 62-20 win over the #5 Arizona team, Perry, in the playoffs was impressive. 

They beat the #10 AZ, Desert Vista, 62-7 in the playoffs also.

Its obvious they were playing at a very high level in the last 8 games of the season. 

The only offense Valdosta played all season that can even come close to being as explosive as Chandlers is Colquitt. And Colquitt did not possess the talent on O that Chandler does. 

I could see it getting ugly. By ugly I mean a 21 point win or so for Chandler . 35-14 maybe.

But if  Valdosta plays their best & Chandler struggles a bit.. I still see Chandler winning a 31-21 type game.

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

You wrote it five minutes after I posted my lock prediction... You must be a slow writer? Interesting   

I posted the Tucker prediction to show that I'm not "orphaning" Valdosta as you claim so incorrectly. I've never been high on them obviously. Saw Valdosta lose by 21 to a five loss Colquitt team at home and struggle badly with an average Stephenson group. Valdosta has overachieved all year and no one outside of Hawg picked them to win state. Including YOU, who picked Tucker over them also. 

But it's all good, playa. We shall see 

Haha. Yall crack me up. Early risers to argue. I know ECHS does not believe Valdosta will win but will not ever go on record as being against a GA team. And atl I think might be sandbagging in hopes of val pulling it out. 

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Haha. Yall crack me up. Early risers to argue. I know ECHS does not believe Valdosta will win but will not ever go on record as being against a GA team. And atl I think might be sandbagging in hopes of val pulling it out. 

Sandbagging? Bro I thought they would lose by four touchdowns to Tucker and documented here in these threads with proof.  

And now I'm supposed to back them against a top team nationally? 

God forbid! Oh woe is Georgia 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

You are a fool. 

There isnt a soul in America outside of Valdosta, GA that should or does expect Valdosta to win. 

I'm gonna disagree.  If Valdosta comes close....it's an "L".

No moral victories.

Rufus>>

• Like 4

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Valdosta will not be in it all night.....

It's a day game hahaha.

7 minutes ago, old_e said:

Valdosta will not be in it all night.....

It's a day game hahaha.

The game kicks off at 5:15pm local time in Dallas. Most HSFB games last three hours, so I'd say this is definitely considered a night game. 

It will be dark outside for over three quarters of the contest. 

Night game unless you live in that yuppy state Cali-fornia  

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

You are a fool. 

you were shoving Valdosta down our throats.... now they suck,, come on man, grow a pair

This will be a competitive game or it's a big tell on AZ or GA. 

A #20 playing a number #40 is a one score game. Anything outside of this, for either is a big "tell."