Southlake carroll HC news

HSFBfan

Julie Thannum, SLC Assistant superintendent for Board and Community relations - Has said that - what we know is just one part of the investigation -  another part that is being investigated is the "Culture of the program"  more to come on this.  I will tell you this is the main issue that started this entire investigation.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Julie Thannum, SLC Assistant superintendent for Board and Community relations - Has said that - what we know is just one part of the investigation -  another part that is being investigated is the "Culture of the program"  more to come on this.  I will tell you this is the main issue that started this entire investigation.

Can't just collect 338k and keep the grass cut on the "rent free" house, gotta' coach football too. Wonder if coaching girls volleyball and basketball in addition to all the above will keep him busy?

Hahahaha.... wow what a mess.

Can you imagine being a parent with student athletes in this school system? I don't think I could handle the drama and potential shortfalls.

23 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Can't just collect 338k and keep the grass cut on the "rent free" house, gotta' coach football too. Wonder if coaching girls volleyball and basketball in addition to all the above will keep him busy?

Hahahaha.... wow what a mess.

Can you imagine being a parent with student athletes in this school system? I don't think I could handle the drama and potential shortfalls.

Some of those parents are probably in on the BS lol...