Anyone else get douche chills watching the state of the union?

noonereal

Douche chills are a natural bodily function that occur whenever you get physical chills from looking at someone who appears or acts incredibly douchey. Douche chills can also cause a "jolt of energy" to run through your being, and one may temporarily lose control of their limbs and legs.

Trump generally puts on a great show so I tuned in last night. 

Not last night. 

He tried to act adult but failed miserably. Clearly it is just not in him. His lies can be entertaining and effective when he is in clown mode but it's just douchey when the is trying to act an an adult. 

What was your reaction?

26 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Douche chills are a natural bodily function that occur whenever you get physical chills from looking at someone who appears or acts incredibly douchey. Douche chills can also cause a "jolt of energy" to run through your being, and one may temporarily lose control of their limbs and legs.

Not last night. 

He tried to act adult but failed miserably. Clearly it is just not in him. His lies can be entertaining and effective when he is in clown mode but it's just douchey when the is trying to act an an adult. 

What was your reaction?

I did not watch for the first time since Reagan. I figured that I would for sure get all the cliff notes and most pertinent info from news sources. I just don't care to hear this guy's lip anymore. He's full of shit and an idiot. At this point I can't believe everyone is still glued to the t.v. about this guy. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I did not watch for the first time since Reagan. I figured that I would for sure get all the cliff notes and most pertinent info from news sources. I just don't care to hear this guy's lip anymore. He's full of shit and an idiot. At this point I can't believe everyone is still glued to the t.v. about this guy. 

You sound angry and on edge, Hawg.

Borrow nooner's douche. You might find it refreshing.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, concha said:

You sound angry and on edge, Hawg.

Borrow nooner's douche. You might find it refreshing.

Definitely not angry. I think the better description is ashamed or embarrassed, but hey, it's your story, so tell it like you want. 

I chose to watch a Shipping Wars marathon instead of Twitler telling lies about how united we are. xD

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Definitely not angry. I think the better description is ashamed or embarrassed, but hey, it's your story, so tell it like you want. 

I chose to watch a Shipping Wars marathon instead of Twitler telling lies about how united we are. xD

You would have been proud seeing the Congressional Black Caucus remain seated over the news that black unemployment is at record lows and Congressman Gutierrez leaving when he heard chants of USA!

The Dems last night showed just how maniacally bitter and hateful they truly are.  

Unemployment down? Economy and wages up?  Taxes reduced? ISIS taking a fatal shot to the nutsack? Stand for our anthem? Chants of USA!

THAT MOTHERFUCKER

4 minutes ago, concha said:

You would have been proud seeing the Congressional Black Caucus remain seated over the news that black unemployment is at record lows and Congressman Gutierrez leaving when he heard chants of USA!

The Dems last night showed just how maniacally bitter and hateful they truly are.  

Unemployment down? Economy and wages up?  Taxes reduced? ISIS taking a fatal shot to the nutsack? Stand for our anthem? Chants of USA!

THAT MOTHERFUCKER

So you mean they might have acted just the same way as the right did under the previous 8 state of the union addresses? 

Idk man. My mind might be blown.

Image result for surprised look

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So you mean they might have acted just the same way as the right did under the previous 8 state of the union addresses? 

Idk man. My mind might be blown.

Image result for surprised look

Well, in those, the CBC seemed happy with shitty unemployment numbers as long as Bam-Bam was calling the shots.

Personally, I thought that last night they all looked like they needed a refreshing douche.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You didn't miss anything.....it was all about immigration reform and protecting the nuclear family

1 hour ago, concha said:

THAT MOTHERFUCKER

That's what happened? There was talk of unemployment being down and the economy being up? That's been trending as such for years now.

And our representatives were chanting USA! USA!? You've got to be kidding me. Isn't that reserved for spectators at the Olympics or something? Maybe teenagers at high school basketball games, trying to amuse themselves? Or maybe Drummer. But members of Congress?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Not last night. 

What was your reaction?

I think you might be the douch.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The irony is Booker grew up in Old Tappan, NJ, one of the richest towns in Bergen County and in NJ as a whole. He was born with a shiny, silver spoon in his mouth, but acts like a thug to appease his circles. 

Let's see about that thug, Corey Booker:

1986 USA Today All USA high school football team.........................................check

Stanford University B.A.......................................................................................check

Class President at Stanford University..............................................................check

Stanford University Master's Degree in Sociology.............................................check

Played tight end at Stanford................................................................................check

All Pac-10 Academic Team..................................................................................check

Rhodes Scholar to Oxford University with an honors degree in U.S. History....check

Law Degree from Yale Law...................................................................................check

Yep, that 'boy' is quite the thug.  He sure don't know his place......................../snark

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We grew up 10 minutes from each other. I know his story. You actually made my point. I said he "acts" like a thug despite being raised by a well-to-do family in a lilly-white neighborhood. 

I disagree with your characterization of him acting like a thug, that's all.  I've seen him speak over the years and recently several times in the last two weeks.  It's ludicrous to think that he acts like a thug.  He is an eloquent speaker that doesn't need a teleprompter to make a cohesive argument.  I think you are envious that he made a lot more out of his life than you did.

I had a friend of mine...and yep he's a frigging Republican...and an Auburn grad...tell me this morning that he watched the SOTU.  I asked him if he felt smarter this morning than he did last night.  He responded..."far from it".  He told me Trumpy The Clown (OK...OK...he didn't call him that - my words) spoke to his 30% base.  He said The Donald was uninspiring and somewhat scary.

This from a diehard Bush Republican.

in other news....Snake Plissken saved the day !!!!!

Rufus>>

32 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I had a friend of mine...and yep he's a frigging Republican...and an Auburn grad...tell me this morning that he watched the SOTU.  I asked him if he felt smarter this morning than he did last night.  He responded..."far from it".  He told me Trumpy The Clown (OK...OK...he didn't call him that - my words) spoke to his 30% base.  He said The Donald was uninspiring and somewhat scary.

This from a diehard Bush Republican.

in other news....Snake Plissken saved the day !!!!!

Rufus>>

70% to 75% approval of the speech.

Sucks for you guys.

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What was the odds on it being the longest speech in like ever?  There have been 23 Presidential addresses to the Union and 20 of them were SOU addresses.  Including 2 by him all the way back to Clinton in 1996. Guess which 2 were the longest during that time.   His two speeches.  As a Matter of fact all the way back to Johnson in 1996 only Clinton once in 2000 gave longer speech.  Him and old Bill both gave long ass speeches.

Giving Slick WIlly an old Fashion Reach around:  Two sick perverts. :D

Image result for TRUMP AND BILL CLINTON