Anyone else get douche chills watching the state of the union?

noonereal

25 minutes ago, concha said:

70% to 75% approval of the speech.

Sucks for you guys.

Almost half of Americans who watched President Donald Trump's first State of the Union address -- 48% -- say they had a "very positive" impression of the speech, down from 57% of speech-watchers after his first address to match Barack Obama's rating after his first State of the Union address

SSRS Poll

4 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Did the vile, Marxist Corey Booker run out when chants of USA, USA began...He reminded of a most wanted thug from Newark....

Maybe he couldn't stand to hear a White Nationalist, 3 times Married, Cheating, Multiple baby Mama having, threatening to whoop everyone's ass, grabbing women by their Pussy speaking hypocrisy.  Which definition sounds like a Thug?   If he cherished the Flag so much why did Cadet Bone Spurs keep his Pearl ASS out of Vietnam?  He had a chance to Defend the Flag and Hid.  That's what a real thug does.

I didn't have a problem with his speech.  Please define a vile Marxist. This is a teaching moment for me> As you know I am trying to free the people from the Liberal Marxist Plantation that you believe exist.

You shit on yourself to defend the flag and shit on others for kneeling in front of it.  That is some moronic B.S.  Supported today by other Moronic M.Fer's

That had to be one sore ass foot right:  Meanwhile John McCain sat in the Hanoi Hilton with a real leg and foot injury.  Who the Fuck is he to criticize anyone about THE FLAG?

Image result for trump vietnam war

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Those are YOUR  reasons he left....Booker is a scumbag who is 44, unmarried and was a child of privilege ...Went to all white schools and is just a far left liberal who used his light color to hoodwink many in Newark....Never served and I don't believe he would..Does not like America,will trash her in any way to achieve his political goals and gain favor of those on the left.   .He may have hoodwinked many on this board and noon loves him,saddddddd

Answer the question how is he a Vile Marxist?  See I will show you how you answer a question.  I called President Trump a White Nationalist, that cheats on his wives, Married multiple times with kids by 3 baby mama's and skipped out on the war as a coward. Now you ask me to explain why this is so.

EXHIBIT A: HOW TO ANSWER QUESTIONS WHEN IT IS ASKED OF YOU AFTER YOU STATED SOME CRAZY B.S. B|

1) He has support of white Nationalist and called them good people

2) He married Ivana, Melania and Marla and Put babies up in all of them.  This is called being irresponsible and a sinner by the Christian Right.  Not my words

3)  I said he is a Thug:  He calls blacks, Muslims, Latinos vile names and has threatened them with action and been sued for racism

4)  If you love the Flag:  Why run like a bitch when you could defend it. 5 Deferments

5) Grab em by the Pussy;  He said it out of his mouth

See that is how you answer a question when you state something.  Now tell us why Corey Booker is a vile Marxist. This is a teaching moment for the old DD> 

Lets try this again.  The new DD is not attacking B|

24 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Those are YOUR  reasons he left....Booker is a scumbag who is 44, unmarried and was a child of privilege ...Went to all white schools and is just a far left liberal who used his light color to hoodwink many in Newark....

I asked you how is he a vile Marxist and your 1st answers are this.    

New Definition of a Vile Marxist: Booker is a scumbag who is 44, unmarried and a was a child of Privilege.

Damn you nailed it Einstein. xD Again another failed attempt to answer a ridiculous Right Wing rant.

Please leave this to Concha his B.S. at least has dazzle:

13 hours ago, concha said:

You sound angry and on edge, Hawg.

Borrow nooner's douche. You might find it refreshing.

Hawg boy is trying to wrap his head around the FACT, that a majority of RATIONAL pundits who had been around for decades, portrayed this as the best State of the Union Address they had ever witnessed! PRESIDENT Trump merely stated his case, and gave numerous examples as to why his case needed to be fulfilled!

It was PRICELESS though, to watch Nancy Legosi acting like a FUCKING CHILD, when a majority were standing! 

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I don't watch nor listen to any SOTU no matter who's giving it.  They are for show.  All talk.  No substance.  I know other people have a different point of view and they're welcome to it.  But honestly...it's a waste of my time.  

Rufus>>

WHAT part of PRESIDENT Trump's mandate is for SHOW? When he SAYS he's going to DO SOMETHING! It gets DONE! None of this bullshit that was coming from Obana or Bushy!

Pundit review was that this was the greatest SOTU address in modern times!

14 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I did not watch for the first time since Reagan. I figured that I would for sure get all the cliff notes and most pertinent info from news sources. I just don't care to hear this guy's lip anymore. He's full of shit and an idiot. At this point I can't believe everyone is still glued to the t.v. about this guy. 

Then, you missed a TOUR de Force! He talked about MS 13, then gave EXHIBIT A as to why they need to be JAILED or KILLED! The parents of two slain teenage girls were present, who were killed by fellow students in MS 13! He gave Exhibit A and Exhibit B as to why North Korea needs to be DEALT WITH SEVERELY! Otta Warmbier's parents and a North Korean escapee were present, to tell their tales of TORTURE by the Hermit Kingdom! And there was also a gang task force leader, who had rounded up 100's of MS 13, at great peril to himself! Then, there was the standing ovation for the Army sergeant, who saved his buddy from certain death, by administering CPR under fire on the battlefield, and continuing for the hour it took to get him to safety! He was awarded the Bronze Star for his heroics! There wasn't a dry eye in the place, except that BITCH Nancy Legosi!

4 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Then, you missed a TOUR de Force! He talked about MS 13, then gave EXHIBIT A as to why they need to be JAILED or KILLED! The parents of two slain teenage girls were present, who were killed by fellow students in MS 13! He gave Exhibit A and Exhibit B as to why North Korea needs to be DEALT WITH SEVERELY! Otta Warmbier's parents and a North Korean escapee were present, to tell their tales of TORTURE by the Hermit Kingdom! And there was also a gang task force leader, who had rounded up 100's of MS 13, at great peril to himself! There wasn't a dry eye in the place, except that BITCH Nancy Legosi!

You needed the president to explain why the MS-13 are bad? When will he be suiting up in the blue tights with big S on his chest and taking them out? 

Still waiting on big mouth to deal with NK severely other than calling their leader names. Other than big talk, he's doing nothing more than his predecessors. Same game plan with a bigger mouth piece. 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You needed the president to explain why the MS-13 are bad? When will he be suiting up in the blue tights with big S on his chest and taking them out? 

Still waiting on big mouth to deal with NK severely other than calling their leader names. Other than big talk, he's doing nothing more than his predecessors. Same game plan with a bigger mouth piece. 

Versus your boy OBANA, who BENT OVER for eight years? What do you suggest WWIII? Because make NO MISTAKE about it! CHINA wants to see us in HELL! They're trying EVER diplomatic avenue FIRST, THEN and ONLY then, will the UNTHINKABLE occur! HELL, you Left Wing whackos were forecasting that he was going to nuke the WORLD on INAUGURATION DAY! SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Versus your boy OBANA, who BENT OVER for eight years? What do you suggest WWIII? Because make NO MISTAKE about it! CHINA wants to see us in HELL! They're trying EVER diplomatic avenue FIRST, THEN and ONLY then, will the UNTHINKABLE occur! HELL, you Left Wing whackos were forecasting that he was going to nuke the WORLD on INAUGURATION DAY! SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering why all the chest pounding for this guy when he isn't doing anything different in NK except getting your sticker to peck up with a big mouth. xD

12 hours ago, stanscript said:

I disagree with your characterization of him acting like a thug, that's all.  I've seen him speak over the years and recently several times in the last two weeks.  It's ludicrous to think that he acts like a thug.  He is an eloquent speaker that doesn't need a teleprompter to make a cohesive argument.  I think you are envious that he made a lot more out of his life than you did.

tweeting wit dem ho dancer chick's was pretty dope doe yo.....

you miss dat? 

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 6:48 AM, noonereal said:

Douche chills are a natural bodily function that occur whenever you get physical chills from looking at someone who appears or acts incredibly douchey. Douche chills can also cause a "jolt of energy" to run through your being, and one may temporarily lose control of their limbs and legs.

Trump generally puts on a great show so I tuned in last night. 

Not last night. 

He tried to act adult but failed miserably. Clearly it is just not in him. His lies can be entertaining and effective when he is in clown mode but it's just douchey when the is trying to act an an adult. 

What was your reaction?

Actually I DID, after watching the attics of Nancy Legosi!