With Coach ProPst taking heat for his salary!...

ORabidOne

49 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Who is giving him heat? 

That FUCKING moron lil Donnie, and half our school teachers/administration, who are JEALOUS! While most of them begrudge his salary, they don't work 1/3 as many hours as he does! When they are home playing with their asses in the summer and after school! Coach ProPst AND his staff, are putting in 16 plus hour days, EVERYday!

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

That FUCKING moron lil Donnie, and half our school teachers/administration, who are JEALOUS! While most of them begrudge his salary, they don't work 1/3 as many hours as he does! When they are home playing with their asses in the summer and after school! Coach ProPst AND his staff, are putting in 16 plus hour days, EVERYday!

Rab, while I don't disagree that some are jealous, you have no clue how much time other teachers put it. Hell for that matter you don't have a clue about how many hours Rush is putting in. You keep screaming about his wife doing some job but the fact of the matter is that she has not gotten a paycheck from the Colquitt County BOE since 2013 and in that year she was paid a whopping $5,000.

7 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

Rab, while I don't disagree that some are jealous, you have no clue how much time other teachers put it. Hell for that matter you don't have a clue about how many hours Rush is putting in. You keep screaming about his wife doing some job but the fact of the matter is that she has not gotten a paycheck from the Colquitt County BOE since 2013 and in that year she was paid a whopping $5,000.

Rab knows.

He is The Shadow.......

Rufus>>

16 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

Not living in Gnat Holler any longer! I hafta rely upon sources within the county! Apparently, they're are BOLD FACE LIARS! So THERE!

As an aside, I'm curious how you and your wife spend those SIXTY DAYS off in the SUMMER, the three weeks at Christmas, the week at Spring break, and the week at Thanksgiving? Coach ProPst spent SIX WEEKS in a ROW, in the ATL, for NO extra compensation!

My Aunt use to be a teacher, and she didn't do SHIT after hours, on weekends, and in the summer! And she taught for forty years, PRIOR to integration, when kids actually received a REAL education! My honorary niece just graduated after AP classes in one of the best schools in Middle Georgia! And they didn't learn as much as I was exposed to, in mere college prep classes, in the eighteen sixties!

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Not living in Gnat Holler any longer! I hafta rely upon sources within the county! Apparently, they're are BOLD FACE LIARS! So THERE!

As an aside, I'm curious how you and your wife spend those SIXTY DAYS off in the SUMMER? My Aunt use to be a fucking teacher, and she didn't do SHIT after hours, on weekends, and in the summer! And she taught for forty years, PRIOR to integration, when kids actually received a REAL education! My honorary niece just graduated after AP classes in one of the best schools in Middle Georgia! And they didn't learn as much as I was exposed to, in mere college prep classes, in the eighteen sixties!

Wrong guess old man. I don't teach and neither does the wife. I don't get quite 60 days off at my job but I do enjoy my time off. We usually just ride past your trailer park on the way to Lake Oconee to relax. Unlike Rufus, I am not to the point of being able to retire there but that day is coming

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

Then, you need to have Ruffi get warmed up about Bernie! And he's a sweet lil LUUUUVABLE FUUUUZZZBALL, compared to "DOC"!

Rab...I have been and still remain..."radical"...to some extent.  Contrary to your preaching...there is absolutely nothing wrong being radical and/or liberal.  Thank Buddha a lot of our forefathers were.

And you're also right in saying....we don't wanna get "Doc" involved in this board.  We need to let him do his thing...making the absolute best elixir on this green earth.  

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Iletteredintrack said:

Wrong guess old man. I don't teach and neither does the wife. I don't get quite 60 days off at my job but I do enjoy my time off. We usually just ride past your trailer park on the way to Lake Oconee to relax. Unlike Rufus, I am not to the point of being able to retire there but that day is coming

Mine TOO,.........................................................in 2000! Then, I got two other J O B 'S, just to say I COULD! Then, BARRY put the kibosh on THOSE!

31 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rab...I have been and still remain..."radical"...to some extent.  Contrary to your preaching...there is absolutely nothing wrong being radical and/or liberal.  Thank Buddha a lot of our forefathers were.

And you're also right in saying....we don't wanna get "Doc" involved in this board.  We need to let him do his thing...making the absolute best elixir on this green earth.  

Rufus>>

Rumor has it, "DOC" made the bent nose boys in Morven, take a dirt road!:$

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

U ran and hid in the military.. ur a disgrace 

You don't have any idea what you  are talking about.  You weren't even a gleam in your daddy's eye if he was even alive then.  I'll rag on Rab for a lot of things but joining up in the 60s was a rare thing. 

16 minutes ago, Fred said:

You don't have any idea what you  are talking about.  You weren't even a gleam in your daddy's eye if he was even alive then.  I'll rag on Rab for a lot of things but joining up in the 60s was a rare thing. 

I'll never forget what Dan Quayle said once! That he felt it was his patriotic duty to join the NATIONAL GUARD in 1967!xD ARE YOU SHITTIN ME? In order to do THAT, he woulda had to known someone BIG TIME in the PENTAGON! In order to get into the Navy, my father pulled some strings with a high school classmate, who was an ADMIRAL at Pearl! And for my transgressions, I was awarded duty in country for six months, until I could get a destroyer 500 yds. offshore in Danang Harbor, and thirty miles above the DMZ, into North Vietnam!

2 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

He's got how many wives and kids why should he? 😩

With only 2 wives, I'd say he is well below the national average.

To make things worse, ALL of his children (including Stefnie's who wasn't his) chose to live with him as one big happy family.

It seems the only folks who are upset and scarred by the transgressions are those with absolutely no involvement in the extramarital affairs.

I'm actually friends with some of his older children, the ones impacted the most, and they forgave and forgot. To an extent they are happier now than before (although they would agree things could have been handled differently between their parents).

You people need to get over yourselves.

• Thanks 1