Inked!

PrepGridiron

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The best part about this is all the DLS peeps and @PrepGridiron who all HAD ZERO clue this game was happening. I hinted at it for weeks and even told you the game was happening weeks ago.

I got excuses to why they wouldn't and shouldn't play and that DLS COULD NOT GET OUT OF THEIR CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED GAME with AV.

Well, we now know that was a lie.

Yup. You are right :D:ph34r:

My agenda was clear from the day I was on here.

My work here is done. 

The greatest part of this story is all the "DLS posters" who claim to have played for the program or be close to the program, HAD ZERO clue this was happening. Really makes you wonder if these clowns are just internet fan boys or just plain trolls.

Either way- It's on. 

45 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

It’s on and  I am giddy!!!!!!!!

cant wait for week 0. 

wow, this is awesome! Both teams are much respected for making the game happen. Hope it's on ESPN

Folsom will need to cancel all their 7v7 games and just practice assignment defensive football...(practicing for the Veer sucks, all you do is stare at one guy on every play and most of the time you look like an a-hole when you tackle a guy who doesn't have a ball)

Folsom also needs to find a few 285+lb Samoans...

34 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

No shit! Really? Well it’s put up or shut up time. DLS better play well since it’s week 0 and Folsom better bring some physicality.

Folsom by 10. 

On a side note- I feel like this is Hulk Hogan against Rick Flair when Hogan was with WWF and Flair was with WCW. Everone wanted them to fight so bad. 

Just now, Ararar said:

I’m happy as a high school FB fan.Its an intriguing game.Offense vs defense.Power vs finesse.The DLS NorCal streak and the Open game on the line.I like it

I agree. Should be a fun game. 

I wish it was at Folsom this year and DLS next year. I think this is the clash of the titans and Folsom stadium holds way more people and the venue is better. 

But I'm ok with playing in concord. I just wanted it to happen. 

Just now, ThunderRam said:

While those outside the SJS won’t appreciate or care, this Folsom schedule — including league games — is right up there with the toughest schedules any SJS has ever put together.

DLS, Chaminade, Grant Union, Del Oro, Granite Bay, Oak Ridge, Rocklin, Jesuit, Whitney and ??? Oakdale ???

Pretty daunting.

But but but. Folsom plays nobody!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!

• Like 1

Folsom finally grew a set of balls! Good for them .. today. But probably not so good for them come August. Unless they get some lineman transfers from Reno or elsewhere they're gonna be at a physical disadvantage big time.

But at least they at least they stepped up their scheduling game. I think they'll split the games against De La Salle & Chaminade.

If they somehow manage to win both perhaps Cali should consider sending them out of state to bring back some wins that De La can't. Just an idea.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Big Lebowski said:

Folsom finally grew a set of balls! Good for them .. today. But probably not so good for them come August. Unless they get some lineman transfers from Reno or elsewhere they're gonna be at a physical disadvantage big time.

But at least they at least they stepped up their scheduling game. I think they'll split the games against De La Salle & Chaminade.

If they somehow manage to win both perhaps Cali should consider sending them out of state to bring back some wins that De La can't. Just an idea.

How'd I know you'd show up tonight. 

My work here is complete. 

http://www.sacbee.com/sports/high-school/joe-davidson/article199203999.html

Direct quote from article; “We don’t want any of the gate (proceeds) and we don’t even need a second-year game: We just want to play you,” Richardson said of his message to De La Salle athletic director Leo Lopoz. “It’ll be a great game. If we win, it’ll be incredible. If we lose a close game, we’ll learn from it. If we get our teeth kicked in, we’ll grow from it. And everyone will back off any talk of avoiding teams."

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I knew weeks ago like I said. I got in a bit of trouble for letting the cat out of the bag and got sworn to secrecy thereafter. 

I just had fun with all the DLS posters in the meantime who I baited into giving me all the excuses for why they couldn't play. I knew the entire time they were full of shit.

I won. 

Some of us know how to hold our water.

xD

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Somehow I think this thread will have 1,225 pages and  243,720 posts like last years Bergen Catholic thread > then they lost to MD 62-14.

I see it...

Folsom Guy is good for at least half that.

We should at least raise some money for charity and do some sort of pledge form.  

Maybe a penny for each one his posts...

I don't want to go broke.

xD

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The best part about all this is the private school was supposedly "extremely concerned" about gate money. We had to literally say you can have it all. For both games if you want. We don't need the money nor do we care. 

We just wanted to play. 

You guys asked for money on a one hour bus ride?

xD

• Haha 1