Inked!

PrepGridiron

24 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Losing to Folsom may be DLS's only means to a state championship in the foreseeable future. 

Interesting thought. Folsom could go undefeated until SJB/MD and have no trophy.  DLS loses north for first time in a while and then collects Fosom’s trophy. Who would be happier?

6 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Interesting thought. Folsom could go undefeated until SJB/MD and have no trophy.  DLS loses north for first time in a while and then collects Fosom’s trophy. Who would be happier?

Bosco/MD and all the DLS fans who stick around to watch Folsom get running clocked in the 3rd

8 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

I easily could see a game like St Johns from last year. Folsom goes up early and DLS wears them out at the lines and takes the game late. Obviously would like to see DLS kick their ass to shut the Blackhole up but won’t make that prediction. 

Watch Folsom (try to) stop the run against Helix. DLS probably won’t punt. Seriously. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Folsom DL was wilting badly in the second half.They must get better there for sure.2nd half score 28-21 Helix

When the front 7 get tired they stop making their reads correctly and if you miss your reads vs the veer you don’t realize it until DSL is in the end zone 

On 1/29/2018 at 10:47 AM, PrepGridiron said:

This is such bullshit; I'm tired of this. DLS offered Folsom multiple weeks for multiple years. Folsom said no. Folsom wanted Week 0, one year. AV was already in contract and it wouldn't work. At no point was Folsom trying to accommodate to make this game happen. 

This rumor is real

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I had evidence. I didn't want to reveal much. I wanted to put out a feeler to see what people thought. 

Shitttt @PrepGridiron was heated at first! "Folsom made no concessions and doesn't deserve this game!" He had no clue that Folsom gave concessions. 

There's my exact quote. You should notice my use of tense in the quote and that nice little edit I dropped.

Doesn't matter, I know what I knew (and know). But, you are the most disingenuous poster on this board. I have 0 respect for you. Win or lose, I know where DLS stood in all of this. If you looked at any of this, you'd notice, the news hit this board before any other news media. That's truth! Now you can spend the next 6 and a half months mentioning me in every third post you make just begging for me to acknowledge you while I furnish my 5 bedroom apartment in your dome. 

• Like 1

What's not being talked about is the fact that DLS had an offer on the table for Week 5 and Folsom wanted no part of a game in Week 5. They both have a bye that week and Folsom would only play DLS Week 0, for obvious reasons. So DLS had to do what they did to make it work for Week 0. Yet Folsom makes it sound like they made it happen. Lol. #becarefulwhatyouaskfor

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

My agenda was clear from the day I was on here.

My work here is done. 

Yes it’s all very clear.  Someone unwittingly allowed you knowledge of the impending matchup.  You arranged a leak onto the NC board then “stumbled” onto it and brought it here where you had, and continue to have zero credibility.  Knowing DLS had a number of things to work through and it would take some time, you took the opportunity to turn the situation around on DLS attempting to gain credibility by discrediting them. Now you have the balls to ask for an apology, and act like your actions somehow forced DLS to cave in.  

The reason DLS posters had no knowledge, is simply because DLS understands the importance of discretion and don’t allow sensitive information to get into the hands af Machiavellian plotters like yourself.  You make Donald Trump look like Honest Abe. 

If Folsom is smart, they will distance themselves from you the way numerous participants in this board already have.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Yes it’s all very clear.  Someone unwittingly allowed you knowledge of the impending matchup.  You arranged a leak onto the NC board then “stumbled” onto it and brought it here where you had, and continue to have zero credibility.  Knowing DLS had a number of things to work through and it would take some time, you took the opportunity to turn the situation around on DLS attempting to gain credibility by discrediting them. Now you have the balls to ask for an apology, and act like your actions somehow forced DLS to cave in.  

The reason DLS posters had no knowledge, is simply because DLS understands the importance of discretion and don’t allow sensitive information to get into the hands af Machiavellian plotters like yourself.  You make Donald Trump look like Honest Abe. 

If Folsom is smart, they will distance themselves from you the way numerous participants in this board already have.

4897B535-FBF0-47B4-9D0C-11CE8EC96FB5.gif

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, On2whls said:

What he said!!^^^

3 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

If Folsom win don’t worry DSL fans...even if you were to fall to Folsom week zero, Cursading knights from the south either in the name of the Salesians or the Mother of God will avenge your loss week 16. These knights have no mercy and will leave your foes wishing they did not fight those who fight for the Servent of the Servents of God. This will all be done for the glory of Christendom and the Vicar of Christ!

A9D3A6C0-73AB-4884-A149-6D887C442C32.gif

YvXYl9.gif