Inked!

PrepGridiron

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

When I posted this a few weeks ago, you all said I was an idiot and it was false. 

I just sat back and laughed. 

xD

I think people said that you didn't have very good evidence to support your claim, which was true, wasn't it?

And you didn't just sit back and laugh. You made the same post about two thousand times. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I think people said that you didn't have very good evidence to support your claim, which was true, wasn't it?

And you didn't just sit back and laugh. You made the same post about two thousand times. 

I had evidence. I didn't want to reveal much. I wanted to put out a feeler to see what people thought. 

Shitttt @PrepGridiron was heated at first! "Folsom made no concessions and doesn't deserve this game!" He had no clue that Folsom gave concessions. 

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

[...]

I got excuses to why they wouldn't and shouldn't play and that DLS COULD NOT GET OUT OF THEIR CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED GAME with AV.

Well, we now know that was a lie.

There's a difference between can't and shouldn't. And you should't break contracts in general. Hopefully DLS treated AV with all due respect and came up with some alternative that AV was happy with.

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

There's a difference between can't and shouldn't. And you should't break contracts in general. Hopefully DLS treated AV with all due respect and came up with some alternative that AV was happy with.

You are right. Can't and shouldn't are dfferent things. 

Although in this case, this match up was way too tasty for DLS to pass up. The fish was swimming in front of them, taunting them. It was just a matter of time before they bit. 

My work paid off. 

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I read that AV and Del Oro both helped out in terms of allowing them to tweak their schedules. I’m curious what Del Oro’s roles was.

• Thanks 1

The best part of this whole deal is that coach Richardson admitted he's sensitive to the claims that the devil dodges any team that could threaten him.  In no place was that charge levied more rampantly than right here on this board, and their predecessor boards.

We should all be proud our efforts paved the way for the devil finally caving to our pressure.  Well done men.  LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

DLS didn't want to "share any of the gate money." Which Folsom never asked for. DLS AD made that a point. DLS will also receive 100 percent of the gate the next year AT Folsom. 

It may be about money to some. But not us. 

1.  They shouldn't share.  They've lost out on that sweet, sweet regional money the last few years because of Folsom.

2.  Link to the quote?

xD

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

This cements we won’t have to hear great Folsom is all year after week 0. So I’m excited for that .... dls isn’t Oceanside or helix.... but Folsom already knows that. Folsom is going to get beat badly in the trenches like someone mentioned without transfers .... 

You have never seen Folsom play. 

Folsom doesn't have any transfers but has 17 returnees from last year's state title team. Folsoms line was all juniors last year. They will be bigger, stronger, and faster. 

DLS doesn't have anyone that can cover Joe Ngata. He will torch them. They're best bet will be to blitz all night and hope Bennett makes bad decisions. The problem is Bennett is mobile. Browning was not. 

DLS will have their hands full. 

5 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Our coach alludes to it on the sac bee article I posted. 

Where?

He said that he didn't want any of the gate money.

How is that an allusion to the claim that DLS was "extremely" concerned about money, or that Folsom didn't ask for any money, or that DLS demanded that they get all the gate money for both games?

What he said is actually consistent with the teams splitting the gate money. 

If Folsom win don’t worry DSL fans...even if you were to fall to Folsom week zero, Cursading knights from the south either in the name of the Salesians or the Mother of God will avenge your loss week 16. These knights have no mercy and will leave your foes wishing they did not fight those who fight for the Servent of the Servents of God. This will all be done for the glory of Christendom and the Vicar of Christ!

A9D3A6C0-73AB-4884-A149-6D887C442C32.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

If Folsom win don’t worry DSL fans...even if you were to fall to Folsom week zero, Cursading knights from the south either in the name of the Salesians or the Mother of God will avenge your loss week 16. These knights have no mercy and will leave your foes wishing they did not fight those who fight for the Servent of the Servents of God. This will all be done for the glory of Christendom and the Vicar of Christ!

A9D3A6C0-73AB-4884-A149-6D887C442C32.gif

Losing to Folsom may be DLS's only means to a state championship in the foreseeable future. 

• Haha 1