Texas OOS Games???

Texasball

Trying to put together list of all the OOS games involving Texas Schools --  YOUR HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED!   Please add dates, times, locations if you know them.

Here is what I have either read or been told.

Mansfield Legacy at Jenks

Mansfield Lake Ridge vs Tulsa Union

Mansfield vs Broken Arrow 

Mansfield Timberview vs Bixby OK

Mansfield Summit vs Sand Springs OK

Bishop Dunne vs Shreveport Byrd

Duncanville vs ECA LA

Bishop Lynch vs John Curtis LA

Allen vs East HS UT

Aledo vs Bentonville in shreveport

Ft Worth All-Saints vs Cache OK

Longview vs Ruston LA

11 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Trying to put together list of all the OOS games involving Texas Schools --  YOUR HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED!   Please add dates, times, locations if you know them.

Duncanville vs ECA LA

Allen vs East HS UT

Longview vs Ruston LA

What I find interesting, with the exception of LV, these are all DFW teams...come on rest of Texas! GHA specifically! 

46 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

What I find interesting, with the exception of LV, these are all DFW teams...come on rest of Texas! GHA specifically! 

Yes sir.  And before this OOS was a Beast Texas Thing.   Bentonville, ECA, JC, WM, Neville, North Little Rock,  Olive Branch, MS. Parkway, Colerain,  Chaminade Madonna,  Byrd,  Findlay, OH, Bishop Gorman, and Mira Mesa, CA.  Beast Texas even had an event before the BOB that invited an OOS team. Hell even little Gilmer and Gladewater played OOS teams in the past. Now Beast Texas stepped back and the DFW is stepping in.  GHA his hiding.   

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yes sir.  And before this OOS was a Beast Texas Thing.   Bentonville, ECA, JC, WM, Neville, North Little Rock,  Olive Branch, MS. Parkway, Colerain,  Chaminade Madonna,  Byrd,  Findlay, OH, Bishop Gorman, and Mira Mesa, CA.  Beast Texas even had an event before the BOB that invited an OOS team. Hell even little Gilmer and Gladewater played OOS teams in the past. Now Beast Texas stepped back and the DFW is stepping in.  GHA his hiding.   

Yep.  BTW, I was checking the latest player rankings and that Melissa QB/RB are ranked up there.  I think I recall they have a stud WR too.  This may be their year.

19 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yep.  BTW, I was checking the latest player rankings and that Melissa QB/RB are ranked up there.  I think I recall they have a stud WR too.  This may be their year.

That kid is a bigger version of Kyler Murray and that RB is a beast and the other Kid is as well.  You will have a hard time finding a better 3 man backfield in the State of Texas than 4A Melissa.  They gonna be a force.  RB is a 10.5 100m kid.  QB Brandon Lewis will only be a Jr. next year.  He was balling as a Soph. He even wears #1 a bigger Murray.   They do have a Stud WR.  That is a good football team. 4A was stacked with Studs this year. 

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

That kid is a bigger version of Kyler Murray and that RB is a beast and the other Kid is as well.  You will have a hard time finding a better 3 man backfield in the State of Texas than 4A Melissa.  They gonna be a force.  RB is a 10.5 100m kid.  QB Brandon Lewis will only be a Jr. next year.  He was balling as a Soph. He even wears #1 a bigger Murray.   They do have a Stud WR.  That is a good football team. 4A was stacked with Studs this year. 

Agree, and I don't think Carthage is going anywhere either.  I remember during the sc game the commenters stated that Keontay Ingrams younger brothers may be better!  😳

21 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Agree, and I don't think Carthage is going anywhere either.  I remember during the sc game the commenters stated that Keontay Ingrams younger brothers may be better!  😳

Well their fans told me at the La Vega game that they were not going anywhere they just rebuild and wait for the next couple of years.  By the way that Gilmer vs. Melissa game was the fastest football game I saw all year in person.  that includes.  Allen, ET, ECA, CH and others.  

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I noticed at least two of these kids at Melissa are showing up as top recruits.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Texasball said:

Duncanville vs ECA LA

Allen vs East HS UT

Longview vs Ruston LA

CE Byrd, Evangel and Curtis will make the D1 playoffs. All D1 teams make it. John Curtis is the heavy favorite this year in D1 and should start the year #3 Preseason in La..

Ruston, will make the 5A playoffs (top 32)  and go 1 maybe 2 rounds. 

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

CE Byrd, Evangel and Curtis will make the D1 playoffs. All D1 teams make it. John Curtis is the heavy favorite this year in D1 and should start the year #3 Preseason in La..

Ruston, will make the 5A playoffs (top 32)  and go 1 maybe 2 rounds. 

Those 3 will all be good competition

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Damn, Melissa has changed from beer stores and cow pastures to subdivisions and badass football players 😎

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Damn, Melissa has changed from beer stores and cow pastures to subdivisions and badass football players 😎

You know this area my man.  Dammit McKinney is about 12 times larger but I have to drive up there or Princeton if I want Liquor or to Plano.  Allen and McKinney Beer and Wine Only.  

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You know this area my man.  Dammit McKinney is about 12 times larger but I have to drive up there or Princeton if I want Liquor or to Plano.  Allen and McKinney Beer and Wine Only.  

Yup, went to North Texas, lived in Denton, McKinney, and Prosper. Ran a beer store for Haley Harlow jr in Melissa. Have friends all over my brother in Celina, my little brother in McKinney. My daughter in Grapevine. That whole area just exploded. Rented a little house in Prosper on 200 acres while at North Texas when finished up after hanging up the sneaks for good. 😎

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yup, went to North Texas, lived in Denton, McKinney, and Prosper. Ran a beer store for Haley Harlow jr in Melissa. Have friends all over my brother in Celina, my little brother in McKinney. My daughter in Grapevine. That whole area just exploded. Rented a little house in Prosper on 200 acres while at North Texas when finished up after hanging up the sneaks for good. 😎

Damn you're my Homie.  Yeah that little town along with Prosper has exploded. Prosper is now a 6A and Princeton is moving to 5A this year. I wonder how Celina with 75 kids on their roster stay 4A wink wink.  Sorta like Highland Park always being about 10 short of 6A. :D Ride my Motorcycle up the 5 on the back roads quite a bit on the weekends up to Anna and Melissa: Gilmer used to kill them in the Playoffs and in District hanging 50 on them.  Speed killed them. Not this year I went to that game and it was like a Mouse race with speed and they dominated the 2nd half.  That QB  #1 and Young #5 RB are elite in State players.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Damn you're my Homie.  Yeah that little town along with Prosper has exploded. Prosper is now a 6A and Princeton is moving to 5A this year. I wonder how Celina with 75 kids on their roster stay 4A wink wink.  Sorta like Highland Park always being about 10 short of 6A. :D Ride my Motorcycle up the 5 on the back roads quite a bit on the weekends up to Anna and Melissa: Gilmer used to kill them in the Playoffs and in District hanging 50 on them.  Speed killed them. Not this year I went to that game and it was like a Mouse race with speed and they dominated the 2nd half.  That QB  #1 and Young #5 RB are elite in State players.  

That’s awesome! Went out to Ray Roberts last February and got skunked, that has never happened. I was fishing that when opened it up to trolling motors or paddles only. Used to kill it fishing largemouth. 

Is pilot point still dominant in football, that was a while back. I left in ‘93?

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That’s awesome! Went out to Ray Roberts last February and got skunked, that has never happened. I was fishing that when opened it up to trolling motors or paddles only. Used to kill it fishing largemouth. 

Is pilot point still dominant in football, that was a while back. I left in ‘93?

They have dropped off.  Celina still pretty good.  

16 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Okay... Danny Darwin still living out there I hear and Randy Travis in Pilot Point. Celina and Prosper, Melissa what a flipped script!😎

When you get a chance check out this playoff game this past season against Gilmer.  Who beat them like a drum the past few years and Beast Texas speed killed them.  I went to this 4th round Playoff game in Mesquite.  Especially in the 2nd half the 9 minute mark forward they took over and won.  You can see the athletes they have.  #1, #22 and #5 are ballers as well as that WR.  Gilmer met a team outside Beast Texas with equal speed.  It was a great football game. Fast kids on both teams.  I'm sure they are not the Melissa you remember 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Okay... Danny Darwin still living out there I hear and Randy Travis in Pilot Point. Celina and Prosper, Melissa what a flipped script!😎

https://247sports.com/Bolt/Big-Board-Class-of-2020-in-Texas-113494095

They were Soph's this year and that 4A team has the 3rd ranked QB in 2020 and 9th best RB in the Whole State. :D

Colleges are recruiting earlier and earlier every year and there are already a lot of class of 2020 prospects that have made their names known across the state.

Big Board: Class of 2020 in Texas

QB

Hudson Card – Lake Travis (6-2/170): A standout WR this year, Card took over at QB in the state title game and showed how dangerous he can be.

Ken Seals – Weatherford (6-1/185): Seals had to play JV this after transferring from Azle but his ceiling is very high.

Brendon Lewis – Melissa (6-2/180): An all-state selection as a sophomore, Lewis is also a dangerous runner.

RB

Jase McClellan – Aledo (5-10/195, Oklahoma): In a 1A and 1B with Evans, McClellan can catch the ball out of the backfield but is also an extremely punishing runner.

Zachary Evans – North Shore (6-0/185): Evans is a between-the-tackles back that happens to have surprising breakaway speed.

EJ Smith – Dallas Jesuit (5-10/180): The son of NFL legend Emmitt, EJ is incredibly as a downhill runner but also as a receiver out of the backfield.

De'Quavion Thomas – Cibolo Steele (5-9/187): In a loaded Steele backfield, the powerful Thomas had some big games where he gained multiple yards after the first contact.

Ja'kobi Holland – Tomball (5-11/180): The Tomball schools are starting to produce prospects and Holland could be the biggest of the bunch. He ran for 1,600+ yards and averaged almost nine yards per carry.

Seth McGowan – Mesquite Poteet (5-11/195)

Jasean Barrow – Canyon Randall (6-1/200)

Willie Eldridge – Cy Ranch (5-11/170)

Ja'Bray Young – Melissa (5-10/185)