Ridiculous amount of Colquitt and GA BS here...

RedZone

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

It's like a Georgia Forum with a couple other states trying to get some airtime.......

Time to take a much needed break.......

Later, dudes...

No...No...Please...Please...

Don't leave !!!

We're begging you !!!!

Oh....you're just gonna come back under one of your OTHER logins.

Well then....NEVERMIND........

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

@TheBlockIsHot

C'mon Rainmaker, help the Cajun out.

xD

Seriously. 

This is pathetic......

You post a thread and in 4 minutes it drops to the 2nd page most of the time here......and you get?.....and people wonder why more states don't participate.....Colquitt,  Colquitt, Colquitt, Colquitt, Colquitt, Colquitt, NJ, Colquitt, GA, GA, GA, GA, Colquitt, Colquitt, Colquitt, NJ...rinse and repeat...

"Colquitt basketball season will be over Saddie nite!"

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Seriously. 

This is pathetic......

You post a thread and in 4 minutes it drops to the 2nd page most of the time here......and you get?.....and people wonder why more states don't participate.....Colquitt,  Colquitt, Colquitt, Colquitt, Colquitt, Colquitt, NJ, Colquitt, GA, GA, GA, GA, Colquitt, Colquitt, Colquitt, NJ...rinse and repeat...

Go bump your LA recruiting threads. That should help.

10 hours ago, RedZone said:

Seriously. 

This is pathetic......

The JAWJA bode is MIA! And half of the page doesn't come up, and THAT'S where the reply button be!

42 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I kissed some ass once! And she ended up being Mrs. RABID!:$

Hey Knucklehead, do you think you could maybe stay focused and on point here, I'm no choir boy, but dammit man with the baseball, softball, underwater sea otter synchronized swimming bullshit coupled with your butchering of the English language.

Do you think you could possible do us all a freaking monumental favor and possibly post football related items and be a bit more global and not such a narrow focus on whatever happens to cross your mind?

Asking for a friend, I hold out hope that maybe there's something between the ears,so this doesn't devolve into something less attractive and more putrid.

I might have a better chance at the lottery, but one could hope.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, RedZone said:

Seriously. 

This is pathetic......

A good many of those threads are started by people outside of Ga to hate on us.  As others have said, maybe if some of the other LA posters will start speaking up, your threads won't disappear.  Oh wait, are all of you the same person?  :ph34r:  Nah, I think I know better but to be sure, if people would respond on your threads they will stay near the top.

22 hours ago, RedZone said:

It's like a Georgia Forum with a couple other states trying to get some airtime.......

Later, dudes...

I heard they are paying 29.95 per month

you and I are grand fathered 

their wives pay it because it half price or more than the other bills 😂

22 hours ago, RedZone said:

Later, dudes...

It’s cause u post about teams like West Monroe cmon now this is a national website not some scrub powderpuff team that hasn’t won state’s in 30 years

yes @Reb72 shots fired

41 minutes ago, Reb72 said:

you are correct, haven't won in a while...  2011 was our last title  :(

That dude really hates West Monroe doesn't he???

I know I had a bit of dislike for them (1-5A vs the OLD 2-5A)...but geez.

Louisiana has some good teams...It's not just West Monroe and Evangel fighting for 5A Titles anymore...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao 😆 You would rather have a shitty team and a nice stadium over A really good team and a decent sized stadium 

i truly think u guys believe having a nice stadium means your a good football team 

I'd rather have it all, but the going has been a little tougher since we lost our legendary coach (see DBP)  9_9

but since you mentioned it...

newturf9.jpg