Shooting at high school in Parkland, Fla.; multiple injuries reported

DevilDog

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Where were these officers killed?  Lots of cities, even major ones, in the states you mention.  Ever hear of Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, New Orleans, DFW, Houston...?

Again you hate facts. Of course cops are shot everywhere. More are killed in smaller Cities than Major ones.  Including Chicago.

I live in the DFW. Dallas population 1.4 mil  Not one cop killed in 2018. Richardson, TX population 113, 347 (1) cop killed last week.  And it wasn't by a black male either. But I bet % wise they encounter more blacks. 

Cops are shot in Southern States where people love Guns. Or the FBI is just full of B.S.

Just now, DevilDog said:

Mass shooters are mostly white.  As is most gang bangers are black.  White males make up 31% of the population and 60% of these shootings.  You like numbers.  There are more encounters with Cops among Black males than white ones. It is not about population % you knucklehead.  It is about the encounters and you kill more of them with less encounters.  Which means you % kill more of them.  This is just damn Ridiculous.  I am not Fucking P.C.  Just like you Right Wing Nutz.  I call what I see.

60%+ of the population as a whole is white and therefore, by logical assumption, roughly 60%+ of the male population would be white.

Learn math.

Learn statistics.

Stop this embarrassing display.

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

I guess we can now officially identify that him being adopted at birth by a Man named Cruz didn't make him Hispanic:  He seems to be what many thought upon hearing the News  >:( 

So, the assumption (YOUR assumption) is that he is pure Caucasian and his latino parent(s) would not have an influence.

FYI, Latino is not a racial description. It is ethnic.  Latino can range from the whitest of white to the very darkest of hues.

But you seem pleased to make the assumption that he's white and his problem is a genetic one associated with whites.

Excellent. Racist. But great stuff.

1 minute ago, concha said:

60%+ of the population as a whole is white and therefore, by logical assumption, roughly 60%+ of the male population would be white.

Learn math.

Learn statistics.

Stop this embarrassing display.

You notice how 60% of the people that keeps reading what you are posting have in fact keep advising you that you are a damn knucklehead. Yet you are too blinded by logic to see it.  That is what is truly sad. Even the usual Right Wing Nutz are not agreeing with you and that takes a special ignorance to not bring them along. 

You keep loving your charts and % and we will keep watching white males execute people in these mass shootings.  Feel good about your %.  No one believes it but you.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

So, the assumption (YOUR assumption) is that he is pure Caucasian and his latino parent(s) would not have an influence.

FYI, Latino is not a racial description. It is ethnic.  Latino can range from the whitest of white to the very darkest of hues.

But you seem pleased to make the assumption that he's white and his problem is a genetic one associated with whites.

Excellent. Racist. But great stuff.

Did I not say that in an earlier post and in fact post a map Spain?.  You are denser than a 2 foot midget.   So white Supremacist are taking in Latino's/Spanish people.  Now. Next you will give me a chart showing Black people in the Klan. >:( Funny I don't remember any white supremacist speaking Spanish.

Just now, DevilDog said:

You notice how 60% of the people that keeps reading what you are posting have in fact keep advising you that you are a damn knucklehead. Yet you are too blinded by logic to see it. [Interesting.  I'm using logic and wrong. You blow easily debunked shit from out your ass yet you are right. laughable.] That is what is truly sad. Even the usual Right Wing Nutz are not agreeing with you and that takes a special ignorance to not bring them along. [Not sure who is not agreeing with me that is supposed to, but I really don't care.  I deal in facts and unlike certain others, can do neat tricks like read graphs.]

You keep loving your charts and % and we will keep watching white males execute people in these mass shootings.  Feel good about your %.  No one believes it but you.

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Did I not say that in an earlier post and in fact post a map Spain?.  You are denser than a 2 foot midget.   So white Supremacist are taking in Latino's Now. Next you will give me a chart showing Black people in the Klan. >:(

Spanish and Latino are two different things.

Not sure WTF your brain is trying to do there fitting in white supremacists.  The kids last name is Cruz, you'd have to ask the white supremacist. I'm guessing he no more had access to the birth parent information than you did.

It is as ridiculous as me finding a few white Gangsta Disciples in Chicago and claiming because there are 12 of them and 2 killed another gangbanger they are more likely to do this than 1,000 of black gang members murdering people.  Just damn stupid logic by stupid people that don't give a damn about this nor give a damn about Chicago it is just offers them an out to feel even better.  But Chicago, But %, But Cops.  Everything but the same MOFO's keep doing this like the same MOFO's keep shooting up Chicago.

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Post the pictures of all the Mass shooters and lets see how many we can identify as non white males with Mental disorders that Speak Spanish. :D You can't let these idiot as people set the objective on these matters. No matter how much B.S. they throw out.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/

You can download the database. If you use Excel the race/ethnicity is in column P.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Spanish and Latino are two different things.

Not sure WTF your brain is trying to do there fitting in white supremacists.  The kids last name is Cruz, you'd have to ask the white supremacist. I'm guessing he no more had access to the birth parent information than you did.

I think White Supremacist have a good vetting system.  I am sure they are just loading up on Spanish kids.  Now his name is CRUZ and the whitest of white organizations embraced him and magically he is not one.  Fuck this. :D 

22 minutes ago, concha said:

Are you saying the mental health system is not an issue?

That the authorities, including the FBI, not doing anything about a killer who advertises what he wants to do is not a problem?

Are you suggesting the problem just the inanimate object used to commit the killings?  The genie is out of the bottle. There are over 300 million guns in this country.  You can frigging 3D print them now. 

If someone really wants to kill, they'll find a way and opportunity unless they can be identified and stopped beforehand. Indications are - at very least in this instance - that authorities really screwed the pooch here.

I'm saying whatever we are doing now is not slowing anything down, and perhaps it's time to expand our efforts. With all the mentally ill you say are in our country, maybe the guns available is an issue to be studied and altered. With how inept you say the FBI and authorities are in catching everyone before they start killing randomly, perhaps we need to make some changes in gun legislation, because how things are now, the bullets are winning.

Or, we can keep on keepin' on, change nothing, and place the blame in any number of places.

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I think White Supremacist have a good vetting system.  I am sure they are just loading up on Spanish kids.  Now his name is CRUZ and the whitest of white organizations embraced him and magically he is not one.  Fuck this. :D 

Unlike you I don't purport to know what this kid was or was not given that he was adopted.

You seem pleased to reject the potential for anything Latino even though it appears at least his father was Latino. He looks mostly white at least so there you go.

Kinda sad that it appears to make you happy.

30 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I'm saying whatever we are doing now is not slowing anything down, and perhaps it's time to expand our efforts. With all the mentally ill you say are in our country, maybe the guns available is an issue to be studied and altered. With how inept you say the FBI and authorities are in catching everyone before they start killing randomly, perhaps we need to make some changes in gun legislation, because how things are now, the bullets are winning.

Or, we can keep on keepin' on, change nothing, and place the blame in any number of places.

This is more likely what'll happen... 

Nothing... 

How many bullets will  it take for us to do something about guns? 

The world may never know...

The issue is that this stuff happens repeatedly and everyone tries to sweep it under the rug and ignore it... 

Why? 

Because no one wants to talk about gun laws and regulation. 

Its the same thing every time. 

And the monster just keeps growing but we just keep trying to hide it. 

Well it aint working... 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The issue is that this stuff happens repeatedly and everyone tries to sweep it under the rug and ignore it... 

Why? 

Because no one wants to talk about gun laws and regulation. 

Its the same thing every time. 

And the monster just keeps growing but we just keep trying to hide it. 

Well it aint working... 

No suggestions?

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Never said I had the answer but Im more than willing to try. 

For starters you can start with harder street regulation. 

Its obvious whatever is going on now is ineffective.... 

Mass shootings tend to take place in buildings or venues (theaters, schools, offices etc). And overwhelmingly in "gun free" zones - as apparently bad guys don't read the signs. Not so much in the streets.

Street regulation of guns is attacked as police occupation and brutality in certain places.

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

2nd. In the case of this Cruz fellow this was a sheer ignorance... 

1. If you're up here posting pictures of guns on instagram and talking about shooting people... joking or not that should send off a flag... the companies should have some way of monitoring this. 

This appears to have been a colossal miss by authorities and, frankly, anyone who looked at this guy's social media.

First before we even get to any of this we'd have to get over the hurdle that we cant ignore is the division amongst people. 

Whenever something like that happens 

Theres people who want to fix the issue...  

And then theres people who go into auto defense mode as soon as you  talk about doing something about guns. 

And it all goes into the fear that you either 

A. Want to take their guns away or 

B. Change the constitution. 

And a whole other slew of things. 

Here in GA theres currently a debate going on as we speak in the governors office. 

Schools want to allow teachers to Carry guns in case of incidents like this... 

Now I am not completely against this but at the same time its super risky

Pro:

It would deter shooters from even going into the school who wants to try and shoot up school with armed teachers? 

The average HS in GA has 1800 students and 35+ teachers. 

Thats 35+ armed teachers. 

Nobody in their right mind is gonna try to take that on... 

Now Cons:

Teachers are Human like everyone else...  they have flaws. Whose to say that a teacher doesnt one day decide to go on a rampage. Then guess what you've just funded a mass shooter... 

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

You've been punked by a prankster Russian bot.

Frankly, at close range in the confines of a building, you could do lots of damage with a hi-cap handgun.  Some can handle 20 rounds and there are extended magazines that can go to 30 rounds and more.  Also, handgun ammunition can be bought with expanding defense rounds (think Hydra-Shoks, though they are a bit old now). Easy to handle, fast to reload...