2018 Grayson Schedule

TheXFactor

21 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Grass on the stadium, turf on practice field, turf on multi purpose open air fields, concierge and valet.:ph34r:

Tons of parking.

Wha whaaaa whatttttt?? So Grayson is making Bergen travel all the way to Ga!!! And making them play on a grass field? 

@GardenStateBaller why would Vito agree to that!?

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Fuck I know? Who am I, enclyclopedia brittanica? Shit!

U ga folks are something else... u guys claim to be the bad ass motherfuckers in football, but how do none of you guys know any of each other football stadiums have grass or not

im not trolling im dead ass ......it’s mindboggling

• Haha 2

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

U ga folks are something else... u guys claim to be the bad ass motherfuckers in football, but how do none of you guys know any of each other football stadiums have grass or not

Yes, Graysons field is grass also

But Bergen will be playing @ Buford.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Omg... what difference does it make? Looks like turf in the pic, it's pristine, haven't been over there in years. You do have search engines, you know like....google, right?

Who's claiming what, by the way?

_MG_3246.JPG

30 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Many schools in GA do have turf, but many also have kept grass fields.

Buford has  practice fields with turf, the week is spent watering and maintaining at the stadium between games. Schools that don't have a practice field, the wear shows pretty quick.

By the end of the season it shows a little wear but still serviceable.

Another thing, turf in Georgia until it cools off significantly is hot. That's why for the life of me, I can't figure out why we practice on turf. We have enough space for 3 grass practice fields.

A multi purpose facility is needed.

12 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Gwinnett Co. may have the largest concentration of best teams in GA... But their fans also have the reputation of being the least loyal.. Or the worst traveling. 

However, plenty of Grayson fans will be there. Grayson travelled well to Hoover. Idk how well they travelled to LA couldnt tell.

Not Buford fans.     we travel.

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Wha whaaaa whatttttt?? So Grayson is making Bergen travel all the way to Ga!!! And making them play on a grass field? 

@GardenStateBaller why would Vito agree to that!?

Wtf?  Guys are complaining about playing football on GRASS???

Homie that won't fly, even in the excuse thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

It should only be an issue for equipment managers, as they have to get the stains out.   

Nothing wrong with grass unless you”re a sissy la la.  But, there were a lot of BC fans at the game against MD wearing sweaters draped over their backs with the arms tied in front so.....

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Bro ur telling me that the game doesn’t slow the fuck down when ur on grass... looks like SLO Mo when I watch a game on grass.....

no ones ones running a 4.3 on Real grass

u got one team that strictly plays on artificial turf then u got another who plays on Grass more then half the year... lmao then ur gonna tell me  that’s not an advantage 

27 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

u got one team that strictly plays on artificial turf then u got another who plays on Grass more then half the year... lmao then ur gonna tell me  that’s not an advantage 

Its only an advantage if the field is in rough shape or if it’s wet.  Georgians are proud of their stadiums and I expect it the field to be in good shape.  I hope BC included a “no sprinklers” within 24hrs of game time clause in the contract, just in case.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

How many teams are in your league?  Seriously.  In Gwinnett alone as has been mentioned before, there are 23 football playing teams if I counted right including the major privates.  The 19 county schools won't have turf due to the cost of equipping 19 fields.  The county won't let one school have it if all schools can't.  I don't think Grayson has ever played Buford or has ever played at Buford.  We have no reason to know about their facilities other than passing talk back and forth.  This doesn't count all the other teams in the Metro area.  Off the top of my head I would venture that more school don't have turf than do.  There are some.  I think the City of Atlanta schools all have turf because they only have a handful of stadiums for all the schools to share.  Playing multiple games per week destroys the field.

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

Its only an advantage if the field is in rough shape or if it’s wet.  Georgians are proud of their stadiums and I expect it the field to be in good shape.  I hope BC included a “no sprinklers” within 24hrs of game time clause in the contract, just in case.

Could have sworn colquitt made an indoor stadium because Ga gets a lot of thunder storm downpours... so if that’s true then there’s a good chance that field will be waterlogged 

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Bro ur telling me that the game doesn’t slow the fuck down when ur on grass... looks like SLO Mo when I watch a game on grass.....

no ones ones running a 4.3 on Real grass

Ga boys are faster on grass!

#gitchasumofdatjersey