2018 Grayson Schedule

TheXFactor

18 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Could have sworn colquitt made an indoor stadium because Ga gets a lot of thunder storm downpours... so if that’s true then there’s a good chance that field will be waterlogged 

God help us all! The swag jacking with your memory already. It’s a multi purpose not an indoor stadium. 

17 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Could have sworn colquitt made an indoor stadium because Ga gets a lot of thunder storm downpours... so if that’s true then there’s a good chance that field will be waterlogged 

Not if it’s prepped right with proper drainage.  If that’s an issue there’s covers.  Believe me, it’s to Buford’s advantage to prevent their field from getting trashed. Standing water/mud not good.   Unless they’re planning one of their world famous MUDHOLE events.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fred said:

How many teams are in your league?  Seriously.  In Gwinnett alone as has been mentioned before, there are 23 football playing teams if I counted right including the major privates.  The 19 county schools won't have turf due to the cost of equipping 19 fields.  The county won't let one school have it if all schools can't.  I don't think Grayson has ever played Buford or has ever played at Buford.  We have no reason to know about their facilities other than passing talk back and forth.  This doesn't count all the other teams in the Metro area.  Off the top of my head I would venture that more school don't have turf than do.  There are some.  I think the City of Atlanta schools all have turf because they only have a handful of stadiums for all the schools to share.  Playing multiple games per week destroys the field.

Pretty sure Cobb Co. schools have turf...

19 hours ago, Fred said:

17 miles but if it is indeed on a Friday night it is an hour to an hour and a half to get there.  Couple that with commute time to get home and then turn around and head to the game and no, we won't have the crowd we will have at home.  I hate it but it is the way it is.  I hate when we are on TV for the same reason.  People tend to stay home. :(

What if it were a game vs Buford?  Or any other legit Ga opponent.  Still stay home?

1 minute ago, Wosinc said:

What if it were a game vs Buford?  Or any other legit Ga opponent.  Still stay home?

Hard to say.  We had a decent crowd go to McEachern, Westlake, Langston Hughes, the Forsyth schools, Newton County, Douglas County.  All of those are an hour to hour and half away.  We had a decent crowd go to Colquitt although to be honest not as good as they had when they came to us.  It is the whole competition for your entertainment that exists for us coupled with a lot of people facing an hour drive to get home before they turn around and go to the game.

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

That depends... 

By the time this game rolls around it'll be high noon for Hurricane and Tornado season. 

But hopefully it'll go smooth...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, On2whls said:

Not if it’s prepped right with proper drainage.  If that’s an issue there’s covers.  Believe me, it’s to Buford’s advantage to prevent their field from getting trashed. Standing water/mud not good.   Unless they’re planning one of their world famous MUDHOLE events.

You're thinking NOCROSS NOW! BOOfart's field is like playing the ninth hole at Augusta!

35 minutes ago, Fred said:

Sting's comment made me go look.  Stevens has only lost 2 games with anything close to that score and both were regular seasons games and neither were that exact score.  Overall he is 125-22 with 2 state titles.

Rab is up to his regular tricks again.

That loss Rab was talking about happened under Ed Dudley and it was 2 years before FS took over...

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Fred said:

Sting's comment made me go look.  Stevens has only lost 2 games with anything close to that score and both were regular seasons games and neither were that exact score.  Overall he is 125-22 with 2 state titles.

Rab is up to his regular tricks again.

When Rab posts about almost anything “factual” you won’t go broke betting against him.

• Haha 1