Tough couple of weeks at Grayson or life sucks

Fred

It has been a tough couple of weeks for the team.  One of our young team members died today from a brain tumor.  Another had surgery for a lump on his neck that turned out to be Hodgkin's Leukemia. He is due to start chemo this week or next.  It is hard on the kids this age to see their friends, classmates, and fellow team members go down like this.  If you are so inclined prayers for the families and for the rest of the team would be appreciated.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

15 minutes ago, Fred said:

It has been a tough couple of weeks for the team.  One of our young team members died today from a brain tumor.  Another had surgery for a lump on his neck that turned out to be Hodgkin's Leukemia. He is due to start chemo this week or next.  It is hard on the kids this age to see their friends, classmates, and fellow team members go down like this.  If you are so inclined prayers for the families and for the rest of the team would be appreciated.

Been there between me and my brother we have lost 3 friends to cancer and an aunt. Another aunt fighting cancer. My first buddy died at 20 of cancer. Beat it 3x before it killed him

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fred said:

THIS will be the ONLY time I'd pray for a green goat! But I hope the prayers are answered!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Been there between me and my brother we have lost 3 friends to cancer and an aunt. Another aunt fighting cancer. My first buddy died at 20 of cancer. Beat it 3x before it killed him

Not to be insensitive but! It just boggles the mind that if these drug companies weren't so obsessed with the almighty dollar! They could find cures for those diseases! But there is far too much money to be made, in prolonging life a few months, rather than curing the disease!

16 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Not to be insensitive but! It just boggles the mind that if these drug companies weren't so obsessed with the almighty dollar! They could find cures for those diseases! But there is far too much money to be made, in prolonging life a few months, rather than curing the disease!

Durn Rab....sounds like you're channeling your inner Bernie !!!!!

There may be hope for you. 

May !!!!!

Rufus>>

6 hours ago, Fred said:

Will say a prayer this for those kids.

• Thanks 1