Way too early California Top 10

Eddyr2

Now that most of the off-season player movement seems to have calmed down here is my way too early Cali Top10

1. St John Bosco (Bellflower)
  2. Mater Dei (Santa Ana)
  3. De La Salle (Concord)
  4. Folsom
  5. Centennial (Corona)
  6. JSerra (San Juan Capistrano)
  7. Mission Viejo
  8. Pittsburgh
  9. Lutheran (Orange)
  10. Oaks Christian (Westlake Village)*

Would have ranked Oaks Christian at 6 if they didn't have such a tumultuous off season.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Now that most of the off-season player movement seems to have calmed down here is my way too early Cali Top10

2. Mater Dei (Santa Ana)
  3. De La Salle (Concord)
  4. Folsom
  5. Centennial (Corona)
  7. Mission Viejo
  8. Pittsburgh
  9. Lutheran (Orange)

Would have ranked Oaks Christian at 6 if they didn't have such a tumultuous off season.

California knows how to party, California knows how to party, in the citaaayyy....

47 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

2. Mater Dei (Santa Ana)
  3. De La Salle (Concord)
  4. Folsom
  5. Centennial (Corona)
  7. Mission Viejo
  8. Pittsburgh
  9. Lutheran (Orange)

All I know is that kid on MD got a bad ass name 

💵  Dollars

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You have no clue. You are the biggest joke on this forum. No GA team would even crack this top 10 lol 

LOL

You are the biggest joke on the INTERNET. 

ROTFLMFAO.

You suck.

Folsom sucks.

DLS is going to beat Folsom, then Folsoms going to beat all the garbage thats left on their schedule and youll proclaim them top 5 in CA. Clown. Monkey. Failure at life.

Oh yeah did I say... LMFAO.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Folsom at 4? 

No freaking way man. They beat HELIX... Not MV or Cen10... Folsom is no better than 8-10.

Folsom has a lot coming back plus MV and Cen10 have alot of questions going into next year. MV has a new Coach Johnson this year, although Chad Johnson and the returning QB, Yellen, were together at Bosco 2 years ago.

I have faith that Coach Logan will have a great team next year but with the all kids that left (either by graduating or transferring) not sure they will be the Cen10 we are used to.

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

LOL

ROTFLMFAO.

You suck.

Folsom sucks.

DLS is going to beat Folsom, then Folsoms going to beat all the garbage thats left on their schedule and youll proclaim them top 5 in CA. Clown. Monkey. Failure at life.

Image result for that was harsh meme

16 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

LOL

ROTFLMFAO.

You suck.

Folsom sucks.

LMFAO! Says the dude who thinks GA teams are top tier. Credibility wrecked. Foslom sucks? YOUR teams are ranked behind them. LMFAO!

It will be interesting to see you ducking and hiding with @PrepGridiron after Folsom beats DLS on their home field. 

Never forget who your daddy is. Since you dont know :D

20 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

LMFAO! Says the dude who thinks GA teams are top tier. Credibility wrecked. Foslom sucks? YOUR teams are ranked behind them. LMFAO!

It will be interesting to see you ducking and hiding with @PrepGridiron after Folsom beats DLS on their home field. 

Never forget who your daddy is. Since you dont know :D

At what poll? CalPreps? No one but you cares about CalPreps.

And that wouldnt be the case if Folsom played somebody. They line their schedule with trash. Folsom even schedule Chaminade a year too late. At the very least we get to see you lose to DLS and we dont have to listen to this anymore.

11 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

At what poll? CalPreps? No one but you cares about CalPreps.

And that wouldnt be the case if Folsom played somebody. They line their schedule with trash. Folsom even schedule Chaminade a year too late. At the very least we get to see you lose to DLS and we dont have to listen to this anymore.

Lol Folsoms SoS will still be better than every GA this year. 

It was last year as well. You are a total joke lol

This coming from a guy who's Colquitt team went out and scheduled the #2237 ranked team in the nation and tried to say it was a legit schedule. 

Lmfao!