Way too early California Top 10

Eddyr2

52 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Pittsburg (w/o h) might legit go 5-5 this year. 

alright i concede that i made a mistake, both you and @Ararar are right...here is my updated top 10...

1. St John Bosco (Bellflower)
  2. Mater Dei (Santa Ana)
  3. De La Salle (Concord)
  4. Folsom
  5. Centennial (Corona)
  6. JSerra (San Juan Capistrano)
  7. Mission Viejo
  8. Lutheran (Orange)
  9. Oaks Christian (Westlake Village)
  10. Narbonne (Harbor City, Los Angeles)

Image result for i beg for forgiveness

• Thanks 1

FWIW, 5-5 doesn't mean they won't be good. They just have to navigate a relatively difficult non-league schedule combined with Glory's Lions. If they are able to do that, your early ranking will be justified.

12 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

alright i concede that i made a mistake, both you and @Ararar are right...here is my updated top 10...

2. Mater Dei (Santa Ana)
  3. De La Salle (Concord)
  4. Folsom
  5. Centennial (Corona)
  7. Mission Viejo
  8. Lutheran (Orange)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

2. Mater Dei (Santa Ana)
  3. De La Salle (Concord)
  4. Folsom
  5. Centennial (Corona)
  7. Mission Viejo
  8. Lutheran (Orange)

Folsom over Cen10?

Did @TheBlockIsHot hack your nudes?

• Haha 6

22 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

Folsom over Cen10?

Did @TheBlockIsHot hack your nudes?

Hahahaha...with all the players Cen10 lost a lot since December...some really good big men left and they have to fill some huge shoes at QB...Folsom would be #3 in the State in a 7v7 tournament but not sure they have the beef up front. If DLS beats them i would drop them to 9

3 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Now that most of the off-season player movement seems to have calmed down here is my way too early Cali Top10

2. Mater Dei (Santa Ana)
  3. De La Salle (Concord)
  4. Folsom
  5. Centennial (Corona)
  7. Mission Viejo
  8. Pittsburgh
  9. Lutheran (Orange)
  10. Oaks Christian (Westlake Village)*

Would have ranked Oaks Christian at 6 if they didn't have such a tumultuous off season.

That’s a solid way too early Top 10 — agree on the order of the top 5 or 6 and the Pittsburg adjustment — I think NorCal will have a 3rd team that can crack top 10, just don’t know who yet

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

2. Mater Dei (Santa Ana)
  3. De La Salle (Concord)
  4. Servite
  5. Centennial (Corona)
  7. Mission Viejo
  8. Lutheran (Orange)

FIFY

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Folsom has a lot coming back plus MV and Cen10 have alot of questions going into next year. MV has a new Coach Johnson this year, although Chad Johnson and the returning QB, Yellen, were together at Bosco 2 years ago.

I have faith that Coach Logan will have a great team next year but with the all kids that left (either by graduating or transferring) not sure they will be the Cen10 we are used to.

Whatever’s left can beat Folsom. Folsom’ never played a team that could beat Cen10’s jv team. Except DLS, and we all saw how that ended.

16 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Now that most of the off-season player movement seems to have calmed down here is my way too early Cali Top10

2. Mater Dei (Santa Ana)
  3. De La Salle (Concord)
  4. Folsom
  5. Centennial (Corona)
  7. Mission Viejo
  8. Pittsburgh
  9. Lutheran (Orange)
  10. Oaks Christian (Westlake Village)*

Would have ranked Oaks Christian at 6 if they didn't have such a tumultuous off season.

You can swap MD with CC. CC will still be CC. Every year it's the same thing, well they lost too much to graduation. However, they're always in the mix at the end of the year. Anyone with a little football knowledge knows that even with everything Folsom has coming back, they're still losing to DLS and they wouldn't sniff the the D1 semis.

• Like 1

CC will be fine despite all they are losing like old_e said. They return 9 guys on defense and of course still have smart Logan calling the offense. They did pick up a decent amount of transfers already including MD backup from last season. They are suppose to get two lineman from Vegas as well is the rumor but as always I’ll believe as soon as they show up. 

12 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

My question with peoples top 10 is why are Jserra and OLU so high? Jserra is losing there all everything qb as well as there top rb. OLU finished in last place in the trinity last season and still doesn’t have line play to complete with the others. 

JSerra is going to be absolute DEATH to the teams on their schedule (outside of MD and SJB).  They picked up some very key transfers 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SoCalFball said:

My question with peoples top 10 is why are Jserra and OLU so high? Jserra is losing there all everything qb as well as there top rb. OLU finished in last place in the trinity last season and still doesn’t have line play to complete with the others. 

Chris Street is a difference maker at rb. He rush for well over a 1k next year. He is a better fit for a i-formation offense then the spread md will run next year.

1 hour ago, old_e said:

You can swap MD with CC. CC will still be CC. Every year it's the same thing, well they lost too much to graduation. However, they're always in the mix at the end of the year. Anyone with a little football knowledge knows that even with everything Folsom has coming back, they're still losing to DLS and they wouldn't sniff the the D1 semis.

Yeah like I mentioned before I put Folsom that high cause if they lose to DLS (I think the will) there won’t be an issue dropping them to 9.

love Coach Logan and I’m sure Cen10 will be great next year, but Bosco and MD will be at another level next year.

17 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Folsom has a lot coming back plus MV and Cen10 have alot of questions going into next year. MV has a new Coach Johnson this year, although Chad Johnson and the returning QB, Yellen, were together at Bosco 2 years ago.

I have faith that Coach Logan will have a great team next year but with the all kids that left (either by graduating or transferring) not sure they will be the Cen10 we are used to.

People doubt Cen10 every year with the “not sure they will be the Cen10 we are used to” phrase, and every year they don’t fail to prove us wrong.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tesseract said:

People doubt Cen10 every year with the “not sure they will be the Cen10 we are used to” phrase, and every year they don’t fail to prove us wrong.

Yep they very well could end up #1 in Cali but it’s going to be hard to to beat Bosco and MD on back to back weeks in November. But hey Coach Logan has done it before so I could end up very wrong.

11 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Whatever’s left can beat Folsom. Folsom’ never played a team that could beat Cen10’s jv team. Except DLS, and we all saw how that ended.

They beat a very good Serra team in their first state bowl win. Come to think of it, Folsom is undefeated against SoCal. The animosity is making more sense. It's clear that even if Folsom beats DLS and Chaminade on the ROAD, there will still be excuses galore from some on this board. Good thing none of the national rankings sites give a damn about a few socal homers. 

Block is clearly under some of your skin, understandably so but don't let the troll blind you from an actual good northern team. Folsom hasn't scheduled good in the past but they are now so let's just see what happens. 

Cheers

5 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

They beat a very good Serra team in their first state bowl win. Come to think of it, Folsom is undefeated against SoCal. The animosity is making more sense. It's clear that even if Folsom beats DLS and Chaminade on the ROAD, there will still be excuses galore from some on this board. Good thing none of the national rankings sites give a damn about a few socal homers. 

Block is clearly under some of your skin, understandably so but don't let the troll blind you from an actual good northern team. Folsom hasn't scheduled good in the past but they are now so let's just see what happens. 

Cheers

ohboy.gif

6 hours ago, Folsom Prison said:

They beat a very good Serra team in their first state bowl win*. Come to think of it, Folsom is undefeated against SoCal.** The animosity is making more sense. It's clear that even if Folsom beats DLS and Chaminade on the ROAD, there will still be excuses galore from some on this board. Good thing none of the national rankings sites give a damn about a few socal homers. 

Cheers

FIFY

4 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

Cheers

If Folsom runs the table, they will be #2 in the State vs #1. The schedule themselves in a good spot this year to end up top 5 in the nation if they go 15-0 (maybe a MNC if all the TX, GA and FL teams take loses). We only have to wait 5.5 months to find out