Good for Dick's Sporting Goods!

RedZone

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Big deal....Means nothing and is purely political......21 is good......Now, fix the wacko mess and get rid of Scott Israel in Broward County Florida....

GOP also already rejected a new age on purchasing guns

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns/u-s-congressional-republicans-reject-new-limits-on-guns-idUSKCN1GB0K8

17 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wonder the impact, if any?

Just being real.

Is it honest or is it publicity?

Sure there sentiment there....

I'm not sure if this is even the first time that Dick's has done this.

Regardless, for any market big enough to warrant a DSB, you can rest assured that a local shop with a better selection isn't far away.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Smart move by Dicks. They get to look like heroes to the Mob and avoid their rage, with a minimal hit to revenue. 

Not sure how smart it really is.  Most folks realize this is more of an enforcement and mental health problem, especially in this case.  They look like spineless fools to many.  If anything, I'll be less likely to shop there and I'm sure plenty of others feel the same.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Not sure how smart it really is.  Most folks realize this is more of an enforcement and mental health problem, especially in this case.  They look like spineless fools to many.  If anything, I'll be less likely to shop there and I'm sure plenty of others feel the same.

Hasnt mental illness been around for a long long time yes it has and there has always been guns. You know what the problem is...They gave gutted the resources for mental hospitals and even Trump brought it up. They need to reopen more mental facilities and put people away. We did it in the past idk why we got away from it

3 minutes ago, concha said:

I agree. Dicks makes a business decision, and everyone can decide for themselves if they want to continue shopping there. 

I’ve rarely shopped there personally...extremely overpriced IMO. 

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hasnt mental illness been around for a long long time yes it has and there has always been guns. You know what the problem is...They gave gutted the resources for mental hospitals and even Trump brought it up. They need to reopen more mental facilities and put people away. We did it in the past idk why we got away from it

OMG

why not go with facts instead of posting gibberish?