Good for Dick's Sporting Goods!

RedZone

17 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

95C1ECFF-B5E4-4857-969C-4DE220301263.jpeg

BTW: With all the arguing going on we could have just posted your pick......

NAME ONE SURFER  who bought their board at DICK'S....TAP, Tap,tap....¬¬ 

South Dakota maybe to hang on the wall??? ............. Like Dick's?? (I hope SOMEBODY sees the PUN here...any surfers around?LOL)

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

95C1ECFF-B5E4-4857-969C-4DE220301263.jpeg

Your fav sports team logo’d chastity belt?  Decorative adidas and Nike whisker biscuit warmers for those Lambeau “frozen tundra” events?  Perhaps a Pussy Galore Bond fashion line? :) 

Reminds me of an old Playboy cartoon where a diner is setup with a well endowed and provactively dressed woman in a cowboy hat straddling a diner in a skirt with a caption something like all we sell are burgers but we sell a lot of them.   

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Your fav sports team logo’d chastity belt?  Decorative adidas and Nike whisker biscuit warmers for those Lambeau “frozen tundra” events?  Perhaps a Pussy Galore Bond fashion line? :) 

Reminds me of an old Playboy cartoon where a diner is setup with a well endowed and provactively dressed woman in a cowboy hat straddling a diner in a skirt with a caption something like all we sell are burgers but we sell a lot of them.   

Marketing! I see CEO OF Marketing !!!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

You don't think it an extreme stance to support selling guns to such young people? 

Luckily most Americans, 71%,  are for correcting this situation.  

I think they have constitutional rights and if you are going to restrict their gun rights, then change the voting age also.  And move the minimum age for the military to 21 also.  Adult = 21.

Dems won't do that.  They've brainwashed too many young kids to let those votes be put at risk. Just watch.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, concha said:

I think they have constitutional rights and if you are going to restrict their gun rights, then change the voting age also.  And move the minimum age for the military to 21 also.  Adult = 21.

I support this.

18 in 2018 is not the 18 of 1970. 

Although kids are more responsible these days they are way more dependent and unaware.

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I support this.

18 in 2018 is not the 18 of 1970. 

Although kids are more responsible these days they are way more dependent and unaware.

For a few years now...I have supported an amendment that would move the age from 18 to...65 to serve in the military.  It just makes a lot more sense than killing kids that haven't lived any.

Rufus>>

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:36 AM, RedZone said:

They're MERELY GRANDSTANDING! This will have ZERO impact on the effect of assault rifles!

By the BY, what significant will it have to prohibit eighteen year olds the ability to purchase the AR 15? They have M 16's at eighteen in the military, then they come home after a two year tour in combat, and are barred from assault weapon ownership! Kinda like there being 20,000 names on the Vietnam Veteran's Wall, that couldn't drink a beer, legally!