Delta gets punished. Over 13 members...

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I am sure you sincerely think so. I just as sincerely believe what I posted.

As a reasonable person, I am willing to agree to disagree. Are you?

We don't need to agree that we disagree. That is apparent.

Antifa violence. Berkeley. The current efforts of leftist-led social media giants to limit voices on the right...

These aren't simply people saying "shut up".  They are organized and well-funded efforts.

Please advise of the equivalents coming from the right.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

We don't need to agree that we disagree. That is apparent.

Antifa violence. Berkeley. The current efforts of leftist-led social media giants to limit voices on the right...

These aren't simply people saying "shut up".  They are organized and well-funded efforts.

Please advise of the equivalents coming from the right.

If you have to ask me to do this, then we have no basis for discussion. For it is clear we exist in two totally different worlds. I wish you well, sir. For unlike some on the right, I don't fear you. I have seen you as one that has genuine beliefs, however misguided I may think them to be. 

Just now, DarterBlue said:

If you have to ask me to do this, then we have no basis for discussion. For it is clear we exist in two totally different worlds. I wish you well, sir. For unlike some on the right, I don't fear you. I have seen you as one that has genuine beliefs, however misguided I may think them to be. 

The response "I cannot" would have sufficed.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Bormio said:

Why should they get a tax break?  They are not in business to provide jobs or support the state economy.  They are in business to make money.  And they make plenty.  So pony up, Delta.

Well they employ almost 40,000 people in GA alone. 

So yea I'd say They're doing more for the state than the NRA. 

Delta is doing nothing to deserve the ire of our Dumbass Senate. 

Cagle is simply grandstanding because he is facing a potential runoff in the gubernatorial primary that has a heavy republican field. 

Seems like the state will either end up with him or Kemp as the republican on the ticket. Kemp is very popular in my area so, I have no idea how it will all end up. At any rate, Cagle is seizing on the populist message that Trump worked with. Basically that he wants to work to stop illegal immigration (Georgia has no border to another country) and that he wants to work to stop sanctuary cities in the state(don't think that's really an issue in this state to begin with). In other words, no real message. Just a parrot trying to run the playbook that worked before for Trump. 

I'm watching with slight interest how the gubernatorial race plays out. Slight. I'm usually not interested at all since Zig Zag Zell. 

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:33 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So apparently in Georgia You're not allowed to voice opinions anymore... 

Or cut ties with organizations you choose to no longer support... 

The Tax cut was blocked by Casey Cagle of the Georgia Senate. After Delta cut ties with the NRA... 

This is by far one of the dumbest things they've ever done...  

I can't think of any reason this is even close to justifiable  outside of personal reasons. 

According to Cagle "This is an attack on Conservatives and we're fighting back" if this is an attack then it's a weak one. Because there's literally 13 NRA citizens in GA who use Delta discounts... 

13 people out of almost 11 million people in the state...  

These are the people who run our state... 

What a bunch of real Einstein's we got  in charge... 

Not only that another bill was passed recently that prevents protest on college campuses... 

We all know what happens when those super Right Wing Loons go to college campuses and start speaking about Blah Blah Blah Too many Minorities. Blah Blah They're taking our jobs. Blah Blah.... Americas fot the Americans... and it always ends up with riots...  

Well this bill will take the side of the speakers. No more protest they believe it'll prevent more incidents like Charloettesville and Stone Mountain  from happening. 

Head First into Madness we go... 

Casey Cagle is the Lt. Governor of the FUCKING STATE, Stinger! Soon to be GOVERNOR Cagle!

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:42 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But hey y'know that'll teach a billion dollar company that contributes tons of money to the state economy.  About cutting discounts to the NRA. 

Who has done what for our state? 

Jack fiddly shit... 

Lets turn this around to Delta cutting discounts to a DEM organization! There would be PANDAMONIUM!

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:33 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So apparently in Georgia You're not allowed to voice opinions anymore... 

Or cut ties with organizations you choose to no longer support... 

The Tax cut was blocked by Casey Cagle of the Georgia Senate. After Delta cut ties with the NRA... 

This is by far one of the dumbest things they've ever done...  

I can't think of any reason this is even close to justifiable  outside of personal reasons. 

According to Cagle "This is an attack on Conservatives and we're fighting back" if this is an attack then it's a weak one. Because there's literally 13 NRA citizens in GA who use Delta discounts... 

13 people out of almost 11 million people in the state...  

These are the people who run our state... 

What a bunch of real Einstein's we got  in charge... 

Not only that another bill was passed recently that prevents protest on college campuses... 

We all know what happens when those super Right Wing Loons go to college campuses and start speaking about Blah Blah Blah Too many Minorities. Blah Blah They're taking our jobs. Blah Blah.... Americas fot the Americans... and it always ends up with riots...  

Well this bill will take the side of the speakers. No more protest they believe it'll prevent more incidents like Charloettesville and Stone Mountain  from happening. 

Head First into Madness we go... 

NOOOOOO, THAT would be if you moved to CALIFORNICATION!