Toughest 2018 schedule in the country?

DB4

2 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Re al has blazing foot speed I’m disappointed that he did not contribute for the team after DJ took over. 

I know I still have nightmares about that 1st quarter vs us and yea DJ is the real deal but you have to get the ball in RE AL hands 

Think MD just won this award

·         8/17 Bishop Amat Home

·         8/24 Bishop Gorman Away 

·         8/31 La Mirada Away

·         9/7 Bye Week

·         9/14 St Marys Home

·         9/21 IMG Home

·         9/28 Servite Away

·         10/5 Santa Margarita Home 

·         10/12 St John Bosco Home

·         10/19 JSerra Away

·         10/26 OLU Away

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

·         9/7 Bye Week

·         9/21 IMG Home

·         10/26 OLU Away

FIFY

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

·         9/7 Bye Week

·         9/21 IMG Home

·         10/26 OLU Away

Damn! Only breather is their bye week. Nice schedule. 

8 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Damn! Only breather is their bye week. Nice schedule. 

La Mirada’s Program used to be good be they fell a part...Amat is a good but not great team...St Mary’s is a very good NorCal program but they aren’t Elite nationally...servite hired a great coach but lost all their star players, (they will be really good in 2 years)...but everyone else is either really good or elite...

you know you have a tough schedule when Bishop Gorman is the 3rd best team on it...

5 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

La Mirada’s Program used to be good be they fell a part...Amat is a good but not great team...St Mary’s is a very good NorCal program but they aren’t Elite nationally...servite hired a great coach but lost all their star players, (they will be really good in 2 years)...but everyone else is either really good or elite...

you know you have a tough schedule when Bishop Gorman is the 3rd best team on it...

Every single team on that schedule has had successful seasons recently. They are all capable of having good years. There are no breathers. The Monarchs go undefeated this year it’s a sure fire national title......again! 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2018 at 6:14 PM, Las Vegas_JC said:

2017 SJB was not that good while Re al Mitchell was at QB. If Mitchell would have stayed on as the starter the Braves could have lost a couple more games (St John’s and Santa Margarita). I still wonder why Re al never contributed to the team after getting pulled vs SJ. The Braves could have used him as a Running back. 

Plus STA lost three games last year and have lost 15 games since 2011. That did not happen when George Smith was the HC. 

I'm watching this Go 90 series called QB 1 where they followed Re-al Mitchell as one of the 3 QBs on there. Man, the OC at SJB is a real piece of work. I was at the STA/SJB game too, the OL coach was also doin too much. It's like he didn't want to acknowledge that STA had a great defense.

That STA/SJB game was a battle of two teams with really good defenses vs underachieving offenses. I thought SJB was the better team and should have won the game. STA made a few more plays when it counted however. Plus idk what SJB was thinking on that last play of the game.

It is very shocking that they never utilized Mitchell somewhere else after he was benched.

1 hour ago, DB4 said:

I'm watching this Go 90 series called QB 1 where they followed Re-al Mitchell as one of the 3 QBs on there. Man, the OC at SJB is a real piece of work. I was at the STA/SJB game too, the OL coach was also doin too much. It's like he didn't want to acknowledge that STA had a great defense.

That STA/SJB game was a battle of two teams with really good defenses vs underachieving offenses. I thought SJB was the better team and should have won the game. STA made a few more plays when it counted however. Plus idk what SJB was thinking on that last play of the game.

It is very shocking that they never utilized Mitchell somewhere else after he was benched.

Been hearing he had a shoulder problem and they decided to shut him down for the season so as to not risk injuring himself further playing another position.

19 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Been hearing he had a shoulder problem and they decided to shut him down for the season so as to not risk injuring himself further playing another position.

In this Go90 series, they did show him with a left shoulder injury. Not sure if that's the same one. That kind of makes sense. I guess they also got fortunate that the backup was able to ball out and they didn't need him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DB4 said:

Image result for coach chad johnson MV

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DB4 said:

In this Go90 series, they did show him with a left shoulder injury. Not sure if that's the same one. That kind of makes sense. I guess they also got fortunate that the backup was able to ball out and they didn't need him.

the QB that tested MD's defense the most last year was Santa Margarita's Josiah Norwood. Josh was a run first Dual Threat QB and dropped 35 on MD...Re-al is a better version of Josh...DJ is better then Re-al but it think Re-al would have given MD fits and Bosco may have won both games if he started.

16 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Every single team on that schedule has had successful seasons recently. They are all capable of having good years. There are no breathers. The Monarchs go undefeated this year it’s a sure fire national title......again! 

I actually concur with that MD guy.

La Mirada is not good. St. Marys is just ok. Servite is not going to be very good. And SM wont be quite as good as last year.s

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

the QB that tested MD's defense the most last year was Santa Margarita's Josiah Norwood. Josh was a run first Dual Threat QB and dropped 35 on MD...Re-al is a better version of Josh...DJ is better then Re-al but it think Re-al would have given MD fits and Bosco may have won both games if he started.

It's all about matchups homie. Nice luxury for Negro to have.

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Only three states represented. Meh. I like more variety, but it'll be Top 3. 

St. Mary's is 600 miles away, and in Nancy Pelosi's district.  Should be considered a different state.

Amat is farther away from MD than some NY schools are from Bosco.  Should be considered a dif. state.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

St. Mary's is 600 miles away, and in Nancy Pelosi's district.  Should be considered a different state.

Amat is farther away from MD than some NY schools are from Bosco.  Should be considered a dif. state.

lol you're probably technically right but Amat isn't much further away from MD than SJB or Santa Margarita is. That's the price to be paid when you're in Cali. Wekiva is pretty far from Douglas and Gibbons, but it's Florida. It is what it is