Trump Tariffs Could Devastate Spartanburg, Tuscaloosa w/ 50% Retaliation

BigDrop

19 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Or maybe he understands the laws and rules that benefit him? He absolutely knows how to protect himself and his businesses

No. He’s actually a shit businessman. 

But his business acumen, or lack their of, was not the reason the country elected him to be president. 

4 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

No. He’s actually a shit businessman. 

But his business acumen, or lack their of, was not the reason the country elected him to be president. 

No it's because this country thinks it's a 2 party system and he was considered the lesser of 2 evils

And yes he has always been terrible business man

He deserves full blame for destroying the USFL because of his "business savvy" which thought directly competing against the NFL Market was a good idea (he then sued when it failed)

He has went bankrupt multiple times 

I could start naming off his failed business but i get the feeling most would ignore it

Trump has been in courts many times and generally just fights in court until other side goes bankrupt then collects 

Sounds like another questionable ethical approach first used by another person back decades ago 

Except instead of court he would just lower prices to put small businesses into bankruptcy while building a monopoly before making his money back when the competition was out of business which caused the government to have to intervene which started a trend that continues today with massive government involvement in corporations 

4 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Or maybe he understands the laws and rules that benefit him? He absolutely knows how to protect himself and his businesses

Or he just knows he can break the law with no consequences 

If i refuse to pay my taxes I'm thrown in jail

Why is he given a pass?  Because he rich? Or because he kisses the right asses on the hill? 

Point is it don't make him a good businessman it just makes him a sneaky bastard, a fraud, and a hypocrite 

Nothing too special, I've seen much more impressive feats from CEOs that had far more innovative approaches to maximizing money then just bribing crooked congressmen