Update on Shea Patterson

HSFBfan

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Like I said Kriby at UGA has done more there already than JM

You’re being hypocritical.... you’re all over the place. Has Kirby won a title? Has he gotten to a SB? 

If harbaugh hasn’t won a title when his career is over than revisit this topic. 

Do you know how long it took Jay Wright to win titles at nova? Nova was constantly underperforming until the last few years and he got a lot of criticism. 

now he’s considered the best coach alive. 

And further.... if jay played divencenzo more minutes over Jenkins (the title game hero who made last second shot over Unc) than nova could of won 3 straight. Jenkins stole minutes from divencenzo and it cost them in second round last year against Wisconsin. Nova was good enough to win last year .... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

You’re being hypocritical.... you’re all over the place. Has Kirby won a title? Has he gotten to a SB? 

If harbaugh hasn’t won a title when his career is over than revisit this topic. 

Do you know how long it took Jay Wright to win titles at nova? Nova was constantly underperforming until the last few years and he got a lot of criticism. 

now he’s considered the best coach alive. 

And further.... if jay played divencenzo more minutes over Jenkins (the title game hero who made last second shot over Unc) than nova could of won 3 straight. Jenkins stole minutes from divencenzo and it cost them in second round last year against Wisconsin. Nova was good enough to win last year .... 

It took Kirby a lot quicker to get to a SEC title game than JM has even won the big ten east. No Kirby hasnt won a title simply because the GOAT is standing in his way. Look at Dabo though who has won a title and beat the GOAT. Who would you rather have Dabo or JM or Kirby?

And yes I agree Nova was good enough to win last year. And probably should have won last year. Theres a few other coaches out there that I would put above Wright as the best coach alive. But again thats a debatable point and its just all opinion. 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Easier to recruit at uga and clemson. More talent rich area, better weather, lower academic requirements. 

All three you listed are very true but its the last one that will make it so you will not see NW ND Stanford etc etc win a NC. And fans of those schools im sure have come to that conclusion long ago

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

But again 1-6 against OSU and MSU. Has been 3rd in his own division. Hasnt been to the BIG title game. I really dont understand why Michigan keeps this guy around. Any other place and I do believe he would have been canned.

Great Coach???? When you think of great coaches in this era you think Saban Meyer guys like that. Hell Kirby Smart has done more at UGA already than JM has done at Michigan

Look what what was left for Smart compared to what was left for Harbaugh before making that comparison...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes Smart had a more complete team but he also had a freshman QB

Means nothing....Plenty of teams can win with a freshman QB these days...

Especially with 2-3 great RBs, a solid O-Line, underrated WRs, and a pretty good defense backing him up...

Michigan didn't have all those...Still doesn't imo...

Just now, Frosty4024 said:

Especially with 2-3 great RBs, a solid O-Line, underrated WRs, and a pretty good defense backing him up...

True. Listen i never buy into the hype around Michigan. 

Just now, Frosty4024 said:

Whether you do or not is not an issue...I was just making a fair point in the Smart vs Harbaugh comparison.

That was all 👍🏻

Im just tired of the JM does this and that. He has never brought a championship to either Stanford or Michigan and as long as he stays at these kind of institutions he probably never will

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Im just tired of the JM does this and that. He has never brought a championship to either Stanford or Michigan and as long as he stays at these kind of institutions he probably never will

Now I will say this about "these kind of institutions" 

It's not like Stanford was average back then...They had to get past USC and Oregon during Harbaugh's time there...

1 minute ago, Frosty4024 said:

Now I will say this about "these kind of institutions" 

It's not like Stanford was average back then...They had to get past USC and Oregon during Harbaugh's time there...

Understand but not enough. Were talking climbing to the top. Those kind of institutions will not be able to recruit the right kind of kids that will deliver. Maybe things change but in todays college football landscape the CF NC belong in the Southeast part of the country and that includes Clemson. 

7 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

What teams can you name thatve been to the National Championship with a True Freshman QB starting ALL season long?