OOS travel $ excuses

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Not what the rankings say. According to the preseason and post season rankings, we are the #1 team in NorCal.

I don't think you can lecture anyone on taxes, considering you spend your taxes on HS practice facilities while 1 out of 4 people in the county is in poverty.

This is why no one takes GA seriously. All bark and no bite.

Tell me you aren't talking about maxpreps 

9 hours ago, Fred said:

Okay big boy.  Here's your chance to prove you have the money and can make things happen they way you claim.  Since money is not an issue in your exceedingly wealthy area, pick up your team and bring them to GA on your dime.  I bet I and others can work together to find a suitable opponent.  If you are as wealthy as you claim and are as confident in your team as you claim, then put up or shut up.

What's it going to be?  (I have a pretty good idea what it will be.)

Folsom vs lowndes 

😂 😂 😂 

9 hours ago, Fred said:

While the none Metro Atlanta areas have more stability, you have described the conditions in Metro Atlanta to a "T".  There are so many transplants to Atlanta you are likely to see bars full of people rooting for non Atlanta/GA college and pro teams.  In Gwinnett, we are majority minority with a large Hispanic and Asian population, more than any other metro county and maybe more than any other signle county in GA.  We have so many move-ins that it is more rare to find stability in multi-generational families.  I've said for years that S GA enjoys having support from parents and grandparents throughout the community that Gwinnett and the rest of the Metro area doesn't get.  I'm a native Atlantan and I'm rare.  If you want to compare traffic, well while Atlanta might not equal LA yet, we have our moments.  We don't count the mileage to where we want to go, we count the time.

I guess the point of this is we are more similar than we are different.

How are crowds in North Georgia overall? 

Best crowds?

Averages? 

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Yea Colquitt has some rough places what area doesnt... 

But we should remind you that you're in crappy ass New Jersey... 

Much like Block you've never been to Colquitt you found one thing and started clinging to it... 

There you go you obviously don’t know anything outside of Ga...there is not one bad area in any of these towns just in one county lmao you need to get outside ur box u live in

E3F659C0-6A53-4BF6-ABAE-60DEB688D549.png

86D26128-7345-4563-A4A9-F26AD083887C.png

B2F2F05A-0893-4C74-94E8-74B2B7B299CF.png

C86B5223-6C9C-429B-BAC8-2E26EBED2BD8.png

518754E1-CC84-431A-8A23-D7D8AB861104.png

92A8B0E3-28FC-4C4D-89CB-61CCCE8716E4.png

83B38221-D95C-4D58-B262-E01B7F356AED.png

2594273B-4D55-4992-B7A4-80764AD02C6B.png

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:
11 hours ago, Fred said:

pick up your team and bring them to GA on your dime.

Why would we do that when all of you have bragged about the millions you have spent on practice facilities? Why not use that to prove your worth and actually travel to play someone?

Let me know.

Over generalize much?  Exactly one team has bragged about their new facility, and rightfully so.  You know so little you actually think I am a Colquitt supporter?  I guess if you think my avatar is a hog then maybe so.  It just points out how little you  know.  By the way, *my* team has traveled and more than just to a border state.

Having said all that, getting back to the original topic I *knew* you would be all mouth with nothing of substance to back it up.  Again, put your money where your mouth is big boy.  You claim tons of money supporting a great team.  Delta is ready when you are.  Load 'em up and come on down for some smash mouth football.  Heck, we might even be able to get some TV coverage to boot.

19 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The difference is our taxes go towards things and benefit all the people versus a mediocre HS football team. We fund that stuff on our own. 

Our model is better. Ours teams are better. 

16 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Should we post economic stats? Colquitt versus Folsom?

Let me know. Let's have some fun. 

We don't spend our tax payer dollars on HS practice facilties when 25 percent of people are below the poverty line. 

I think someone is jealous of a real state and real community. 

Your model is better.  25% of the homeless in the country are in California.  Just for grins, trying Googling California homeless.  Here are some of the links.  And no, I'm not a huge fan of Fox news.  Don't get caught up with the fact some of these links are to Fox stories.   The first article is by the Sacramento Bee on the Sacramento area specifically.

Do you want to rethink and maybe walk back those statements that "Our way is better."  "... a real state and real community."

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article160423019.html

http://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2018/mar/27/travis-allen/has-californias-homeless-population-skyrocketed-an/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/26/los-angeles-burbs-crack-down-on-huge-homeless-camp-near-disneyland-fearing-new-skid-row.html

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-homelessness-impact-on-others-20180301-htmlstory.html

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/16/601970552/californias-housing-crisis-working-but-on-the-brink-of-homelessness

36 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:
49 minutes ago, Fred said:

Load 'em up and come on down for some smash mouth football. 

So you will travel to CA?

Are your reading and comprehension skills that bad?  I said come on down to GA.  But hey, if you want to fund it, I think something could be possibly be worked out.

9 minutes ago, Fred said:

Your model is better.  25% of the homeless in the country are in California.  Just for grins, trying Googling California homeless.  Here are some of the links.  And no, I'm not a huge fan of Fox news.  Don't get caught up with the fact some of these links are to Fox stories.   The first article is by the Sacramento Bee on the Sacramento area specifically.

Do you want to rethink and maybe walk back those statements that "Our way is better."  "... a real state and real community."

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article160423019.html

http://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2018/mar/27/travis-allen/has-californias-homeless-population-skyrocketed-an/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/26/los-angeles-burbs-crack-down-on-huge-homeless-camp-near-disneyland-fearing-new-skid-row.html

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-homelessness-impact-on-others-20180301-htmlstory.html

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/16/601970552/californias-housing-crisis-working-but-on-the-brink-of-homelessness

Your poverty level is nearly the same, your median income is a third of what ours is, and you still have poverty, despite cost of living.

Let that sink in.

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

There you go you obviously don’t know anything outside of Ga...there is not one bad area in any of these towns just in one county lmao you need to get outside ur box u live in

E3F659C0-6A53-4BF6-ABAE-60DEB688D549.png

86D26128-7345-4563-A4A9-F26AD083887C.png

B2F2F05A-0893-4C74-94E8-74B2B7B299CF.png

C86B5223-6C9C-429B-BAC8-2E26EBED2BD8.png

518754E1-CC84-431A-8A23-D7D8AB861104.png

92A8B0E3-28FC-4C4D-89CB-61CCCE8716E4.png

83B38221-D95C-4D58-B262-E01B7F356AED.png

2594273B-4D55-4992-B7A4-80764AD02C6B.png

I could say the same to you. 

You think that 1 video is all of Colquitt. 

Shit I could probably find some BS on Bergen and use it as a representation of the entire county... 

And you'd lose your shit... 

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Yawn... 

You have anything else... 

You've run this dry.... 

Yea Colquitt has some rough places what area doesnt... 

But we should remind you that you're in crappy ass New Jersey... 

Much like Block you've never been to Colquitt you found one thing and started clinging to it... 

Nobody cares about Colquitt, nor wants to visit or live there.

We are only talking about it because posters on here that are from there think they are hot shit because of practice facilities and a mediocre team.

Town and team are irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

We are only talking about it because posters on here that are from there think they are hot shit because of practice facilities and a mediocre team.

He's not even in Colquitt and I assure you his County is probably one of the few that outperforms quite a lot of California...

Your poverty level is nearly the same, your median income is a third of what ours is, and you still have poverty, despite cost of living.

Let that sink in.

You've quoted no stats about where I live so why don't you let *that* sink in.  While that is sinking in, why don't you address the fact that 25% of the homeless in the entire United States are in California.  Again, YOU said -

"Our model is better.

We don't spend our tax payer dollars on HS practice facilties when 25 percent of people are below the poverty line. 

I think someone is jealous of a real state and real community."

Your "real state and real community" is obviously lacking.  Address that for us if you can.

Over 46,000 people disagree with you... 

And several polls also disagree with you... 

College recruits also disagree with you... 

And for a mediocre program the Packers have finished highly rated and highly respected. 

I mean ESPN deals,Having Nick Saban,John Harbaugh and other College coaches actually set foot on the campus. 

Several highly rated athletes. 

An actual National Title... even if it isn't MP or CP. 

Tell me where is Folsoms National Title... At all... 

Folsom is such a well off community where is your IPF? 

Folsom sounds pretty Mediocre to me... 

9 minutes ago, Fred said:

You've quoted no stats about where I live so why don't you let *that* sink in.  While that is sinking in, why don't you address the fact that 25% of the homeless in the entire United States are in California.  Again, YOU said -

"Our model is better.

I think someone is jealous of a real state and real community."

Your "real state and real community" is obviously lacking.  Address that for us if you can.

I have addressed that you have 25 percent poverty in Colquitt alone. To top it off, you are spending millions of practice facilities.

I think someone is jealous.......

23 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I could say the same to you. 

You think that 1 video is all of Colquitt. 

Shit I could probably find some BS on Bergen and use it as a representation of the entire county... 

And you'd lose your shit... 

We’re talking about Moultrie @CCBlackhatter The ass clown stated Moultrie is a really nice town and I wanted to remind him it’s a ghetto

• Haha 1

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

We’re talking about Moultrie @CCBlackhatter The ass clown stated Moultrie is a really nice town and I wanted to remind him it’s a ghetto

Except it's not a ghetto... 

I spent most my life in South GA and more time in Moultrie than I'll ever admit and this is where you look like a big ass at... 

If you went you'd see... 

The video you posted is what's called  Riverside  on the Western edge of Moultrie... 

You should educate yourself a little more before calling it a ghetto... 

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

See. There lies the problem..........................................................................

It's only a problem because You're a deluded fool who thinks everything West of the Sierra Nevada is poor... 

It's also a problem because you've never been to Georgia...

You've especially never been to South or Coastal Georgia... 

Matter a fact I doubt you've even been to Atlanta... or anywhere in this area of the south...