OOS travel $ excuses

Sammyswordsman

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So evidently Inner city Narbonne high is traveling to Hawaii for the second year in a row to play St. Louis high.  

How is this even possible considering a marquee school like Colquitt has been unable to raise funds for a trip to Texas, Ohio, or even Neighboring Florida.

#mindblown

Colquitt just built a indoor practice facility 

They have the money to travel to Florida they just know they would lose to a FL elite if they didn't play the game in GA 

• Haha 1

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

So evidently Inner city Narbonne high is traveling to Hawaii for the second year in a row to play St. Louis high.  

How is this even possible considering a marquee school like Colquitt has been unable to raise funds for a trip to Texas, Ohio, or even Neighboring Florida.

#mindblown

Nice to see you giving colquitt their props. 

And I figured you were gonna make a post like this after my man @DevilDog cooked your ass last week lolololololololololololol. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

#mindblown

No one cares... 

We've been over this how many times? 

You Californians are just a bit forgetful I guess... 

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I actually have.

Millions of dollars for local facilities, but can't substantially travel.

I doubt it... 

And also y'all should get over yourselves. 

An In door practice facility. Something that is beneficial and more important than taking a trip to Texas. The IPF is useful to the school for more than Football. 

Nobody cares about you,Sammy or any other Tool... that thinks because Narbonne can go to Hawaii, Colquitt or someone else should be able to too. 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I doubt it... 

And also y'all should get over yourselves. 

An In door practice facility. Something that is beneficial and more important than taking a trip to Texas. The IPF is useful to the school for more than Football. 

Nobody cares about you,Sammy or any other Tool... that thinks because Narbonne can go to Hawaii, Colquitt or someone else should be able to too. 

Priorities. You don't live in a economically depressed area and spend tens of millions of football facilities. That is wrong.

40 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Priorities. You don't live in a economically depressed area and spend tens of millions of football facilities. That is wrong.

1. Colquitt isn't an economically depressed area... this idea you have where the entire South is some poverty stricken wasteland is wrong and it makes you look like a total ignorant Jackass... 

2.  They didn't spend tens of millions... Sammy got his cost wrong and you followed suit like a blind sheep. 

3. You're just a general idiot... proving you don't know squat... 

• Haha 1

I have debunked the myth of travel countless of times. 

ECHS used to cry all the time that publics don't travel. Then I showed him countless Florida publics including 4 FL publics going to Vegas to play Gorman. He then said Florida is the exception. 

Then I showed countless of publics from all over the country who travel every year. 

Hell a bunch of Colorado publics raise $50,000 or more to travel to FL or CA every year. 

The bottom line is if you WANT to travel you will. The thing about Georgia is the coaches make so much money that they can't take the risk of traveling to play a top team and losing. There job is to get as many home games as possible and win, win, win. 

Buford refused to play any top team because the coach said the boosters don't want to have an event and lose. He turned down countless of teams and settled with Deer Jerkey. A lot of teams in GA have that same mindset. They need to justify the big bucks given to the coach. 

GA publics won't travel because it interrupts their business model of easy wins and home games galore.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I have debunked the myth of travel countless of times. 

ECHS used to cry all the time that publics don't travel. Then I showed him countless Florida publics including 4 FL publics going to Vegas to play Gorman. He then said Florida is the exception. 

Then I showed countless of publics from all over the country who travel every year. 

Hell a bunch of Colorado publics raise $50,000 or more to travel to FL or CA every year. 

The bottom line is if you WANT to travel you will. The thing about Georgia is the coaches make so much money that they can't take the risk of traveling to play a top team and losing. There job is to get as many home games as possible and win, win, win. 

Buford refused to play any top team because the coach said the boosters don't want to have an event and lose. He turned down countless of teams and settled with Deer Jerkey. A lot of teams in GA have that same mindset. They need to justify the big bucks given to the coach. 

GA publics won't travel because it interrupts their business model of easy wins and home games galore.  

Nolebull you are the master of fake news, and this post is yet another example of that.

When did you speak to John Ford about OOS play? Or is this another made up quote by you?

Edited by CCBlackhatter