OOS travel $ excuses

Sammyswordsman

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It's only a problem because You're a deluded fool who thinks everything West of the Sierra Nevada is poor... 

It's also a problem because you've never been to Georgia...

You've especially never been to South or Coastal Georgia... 

Matter a fact I doubt you've even been to Atlanta... or anywhere in this area of the south... 

That part of GA is poor. I have posted facts to back this up.

I have been ALL over GA, to include Atlanta. I know exactly what it is like. You can't hide it. I have seen for myself.

Humidity sucks!

14 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I have addressed that you have 25 percent poverty in Colquitt alone. To top it off, you are spending millions of practice facilities.

I think someone is jealous.......

You just don't listen do you.  You just made a bigger fool out of yourself than you had previously because I've already told you I don't live in Colquitt Co.  Sheesh!

Now if you want to retain any small shred of respectability (yes I know that is a stretch for you), quit avoiding the question and man up and answer.  How is California so much better when 25% of the homeless in the US live in California?  Did you see where some of the beaches in LA have to be closed on a regular basis because the homeless  are crapping in the waters draining to the beach?  That's something to be proud of for sure!

You really ought to stop now.  You aren't very good at it and just keep representing your state poorly.  @AztecPadre, @On2whls and the other California posters, your home boy is making y'all look bad.  I know California is better than this poor excuse.

By the way @TheBlockIsHot, where is that money for that game with us?

• Haha 1

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

That part of GA is poor. I have posted facts to back this up.

I have been ALL over GA, to include Atlanta. I know exactly what it is like. You can't hide it. I have seen for myself.

Humidity sucks!

And I've been to every single city in California... 

We can both lie see... 

Every time we do this all you can do is complain about the Humidity like a damn pansy... 

You couldn't even tell me what county Augusta was in... 

Then you rush to the "It's poor".... Not everywhere here is poor... 

Oh and another thing that gives it away you honestly thought we had a ski resort... 

And that's what sold me...  

If you've ever really been to Georgia you would know that we don't have Ski resorts because our Mountains aren't suitable for such a thing nor do we meet the conditions or have the proper weather... 

But you where so bought into it because you where ready to bash Georgia... 

You haven't been... 

12 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

How do we know block was banned?  In the past prep or DJ would put up a thread announcing it and the reasons behind it.  Did I miss it?

Dear member,

Please do not address the Chief directly regarding member privacy matters.  We have a subcommittee on expulsions that will process your inquiry via the appropriate channels. 

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

-The Comish

• Haha 1

Just now, The Comish said:

Dear member,

Please do not address the Chief directly regarding member privacy matters.  We have a subcommittee on expulsions that will process your inquiry via the appropriate channels. 

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

-The Comish

It's an honor receiving a post from THE Comish!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Whooooo.... 

Do we celebrate or what? Who's next in line to be the "Block"?

Lmao I was gonna say who cares... once u ban someone there’s always someone In the on Deck circle waiting for his time to shine 

most likely its Redzone but who knows he might Tighten up now after the Block sacrifice 

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Impossible.

Well it was worth a shot, it depends on perspective.

I always felt like the boys on GAVSV let Rab run wild because it suited their needs and kept the spotlight off.

But that's my perception...

After all I'm....

Aspiring Asshole, yours truly.

So, next question.... Will we make a successful foray into sanity?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao I was gonna say who cares... once u ban someone there’s always someone In the on Deck circle waiting for his time to shine 

most likely its Redzone but who knows he might Tighten up now after the Block sacrifice 

What bout your daddy, Sportsballs? I mean ya'll get along so well....