OOS travel $ excuses

Sammyswordsman

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Why do you always play dumb?

Maybe you really are that dense.

Cen10  Still played those top OOS teams.  Can't say the same for Collquitt, which is my point about Ga bringing in Cen10 to the conversation 

You started this thread unprovoked...... I think your nervous because you KNOW we are loaded this year and are throwing preemptive shade on us

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Cen10  Still played those top OOS teams.  Can't say the same for Collquitt, which is my point about Ga bringing in Cen10 to the conversation 

No I get it ... but they did play all those games at home. Still legit oos slate though. Just minor tidbit .... rage on. 

22 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You brought Colquitt in unprovoked. 

Instead of just talking about Narbonne playing a Hawaii school you had to be a petty little pansy... 

Don't start something then get mad when you get called on your BS... 

24 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Same old Ga excuses. 

Can spend millions on needless buildings, but are suddenly broke when asked to travel. 

Wack. 

It's only needless because Folsom doesn't have one... if they did we'd never hear the end of it... 

Also you don't wanna talk about traveling... 

Colquitt can stake claim to playing some of the top teams in the South. In spite of what Samantha says... 

Hoover

AHP

South Panola

Etc.. 

Folsom Cant even say that.... 

Y'all don't even play the top teams in norcal... 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Colquitt has played top teams You're just playing stupid at this point... 

AHP

Hoover-in spite of what you say. You'll twist anything to make you look good. Even if it's wrong. 

South Panola. 

Cen10 played IMG,Chandler and BG. 

And the only reason 2 of those teams where even played was because it was an event... 

They can't afford it on their own... 

32 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:
36 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

True .... but all at home. 

Uh, y'all have been giving GA teams crap about not traveling but having the team come to them.  How is that different from Cen10 ?  There are a few GA teams that have brought in OOS teams over the past year.  Again, I speak for no one except Grayson and then not always but we've had EIGHT OOS teams we have played in the past two years.

45 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Colquitt has played top teams You're just playing stupid at this point... 

AHP

Hoover-in spite of what you say. You'll twist anything to make you look good. Even if it's wrong. 

South Panola. 

Cen10 played IMG,Chandler and BG. 

And the only reason 2 of those teams where even played was because it was an event... 

They can't afford it on their own... 

The very team who rab acted like colquitt beat just because it was close

LMAO 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Fred said:

Uh, y'all have been giving GA teams crap about not traveling but having the team come to them.  How is that different from Cen10 ?  There are a few GA teams that have brought in OOS teams over the past year.  Again, I speak for no one except Grayson and then not always but we've had EIGHT OOS teams we have played in the past two years.

Does Grayson have good money to convince a west coast team to come to GA? 

Like maybe De La Salle? 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So does Colquitt what do you know...

And apparently Colquitt has a little more in the tank... 

They could spare 2 million to build a IPF... 

The difference is a lower economic area that spends money on needless facilities. 

We are a high economic area and also have beautiful facilities but don't need to spend millions on stuff that is overkill. 

All we do is win. That is what matters. Improve your community before spending on other crap. 

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

When you all plan to step up against FL Top teams again? 

I don't remember seeing any on your schedule past 2 years

I don’t make the schedules and I can assure you that Propst nor any other coaches from GA to NJ to CA to TX or FL lose any sleep about a poster on this boards concerns over a teams OOS schedule.Geez 

7 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The difference is a lower economic area that spends money on needless facilities. 

We are a high economic area and also have beautiful facilities but don't need to spend millions on stuff that is overkill. 

All we do is win. That is what matters. Improve your community before spending on other crap. 

Run for office and win then you can tell people what they need to do..... until then sit and spin 😂

7 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

And again your idea that everywhere not in CA is economically unable to take care of themselves makes you look stupid...   

Colquitt isnt the richest place on earth or in south GA for that matter but that doesn't make them poor. 

But they could afford it so they built it. 

Again You're just some teenage troll with his head up his ass who doesn't know what he's talking about... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But they could afford it so they built it. 

Wrong.

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And again your idea that everywhere not in CA is economically unable to take care of themselves

I am talking about GA.

Spending that money on high school facilities is ridiculous considering the area. 

12 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

All we do is win. That is what matters. Improve your community before spending on other crap

Again you don't know anything about Colquitt. 

You don't know anything in general... 

You've never once been to Colquitt. Or anywhere near the area. 

You're a pansy ass Norcalian who doesn't know anything outside of Starbucks and ugg boots. 

Perhaps you should stick in your safe bubble...