OOS travel $ excuses

Sammyswordsman

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Again you don't know anything about Colquitt. 

You don't know anything in general... 

You've never once been to Colquitt. Or anywhere near the area. 

You're a pansy ass Norcalian who doesn't know anything outside of Starbucks and ugg boots. 

Perhaps you should stick in your safe bubble... 

I know enough and have been all over Georgia to know exactly what Colquitt is and isn't.

Don't be mad because GA is always having to justify their existence and toot their own horns. Ga teams need to build ridiculous facilites just to feel relevant. 

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I have already said. Would u like to me post economic stats and embarrass you again? Let me know. 

Hey ...... you said you would post economic stats two or three pages ago and haven’t done it yet.... your are nothing but a Troll. You don’t have a clue about the area or the economy. I’m done with this

5 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I know enough and have been all over Georgia to know exactly what Colquitt is and isn't.

Don't be mad because GA is always having to justify their existence and toot their own horns. Ga teams need to build ridiculous facilites just to feel relevant. 

You can quit lying... 

You may have been to Atlanta and even that's a stretch... 

12 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Economically depressed area spending millions on unneeded facilities is ridiculous. 

That is ridiulous. That is my point. 

High school is not that important. 

You wouldn't know economically depressed if it slapped you in the face... 

You're just going based off your own ignorant and incorrect biases... 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The difference is a lower economic area that spends money on needless facilities. 

We are a high economic area and also have beautiful facilities but don't need to spend millions on stuff that is overkill. 

All we do is win. That is what matters. Improve your community before spending on other crap. 

You’re on ignore 

#winning

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'm still waiting on my stats... 

Come on embarrass me... 

But you wont... 

You're full of shit... 

Sure. Median household income is 33k. 

1 out of 4 in the county are in poverty. 

Per capita income is around 17k. 

Educate me on this topic of the multi million dollar practice facilities in a low economic area like this. Do tell. 

20180413_213739.png

7 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Sure. Median household income is 33k. 

1 out of 4 in the county are in poverty. 

Per capita income is around 17k. 

Educate me on this topic of the multi million dollar practice facilities in a low economic area like this. Do tell. 

20180413_213739.png

Now let me educate you on how stupid you are... 

1. Half these numbers aren't even close to right... don't know where you pulled em from. 

2. The cost of living out here is far cheaper than Folsom. So while you scream"The South is poor" you should really unclog your hat rack because that's all it is... and think that through. 

3. You're still an idiot who doesn't know crap... yet again if the school couldn't afford it they wouldn't have built it... 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

1. Half these numbers aren't even close to right... don't know where you pulled em from. 

US census data. This is "the" source. 

Are you slow?

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So while you scream"The South is poor"

I have supported my position with sourced date. 

Feel free to counter me with sourced data. 

And btw - places are cheap for a reason. You get what you pay for. The old saying is correct.  

Anyone can find a way to pay for something. Even a drug addict. Being able to afford it is a completely different thing. 

Priorities of the South lol. 1 in 4 in poverty but let's spend millions on a practice facility so we feel relevant. 

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

US census data. This is "the" source. 

Are you slow?

I have supported my position with sourced date. 

Feel free to counter me with sourced data. 

And btw - places are cheap for a reason. You get what you pay for. The old saying is correct.  

And you still got it wrong... 

And that's not always true... 

Look at Folsom... 

404K for a 2 bedroom house...

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

1 in 4 in poverty. 

17k per capita income.

Unbelievable. 

1% of sales tax is allocated to an ESPLOST fund which is used to fund such projects.

Everyone who purchased something in Colquitt County helped pay for the IPF among many other projects for the school system, city, and county. It's not limited to Colquitt residents.

This has been explained a couple times already, but here it is again just for you dopey.

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Still waiting on that data to refute my claims...............................

No the deal was you posted because you where running your yap as always about something you had no idea about.   

And you still dont... 

1 in 4 in poverty is a lie... 

The entirety of Colquitt County doesn't have a poverty rate high enough to even support that... 

Here's a little lesson for you. 

The people in Colquitt are doing fine.  

The cost of living in Colquitt is significantly cheaper than California in general. 

Doesn't mean they're poor.

That's like saying You're poor because the people in NYC make more than you and the cost of living is higher... 

But by using your logic you are poor because the people up north on average make more money than you and have better homes and resources...