RedZone Q&A April 20th. 7 pm

RedZone

Just now, RedZone said:

Your question has been approved per the 1st Amendment.

Ok seriously (and I’m not even trying to be a dick) .... what’s up with the track questions yesterday? 

We have only 30 minutes/5 Q’s or so of his time? You think track Q’s are important? 

To The coach who heads a program that has completely changed the national landscape of recruiting. A coach who has access to two dozen or so 4-5 star guys every season. A coach that looks to play against the best teams possible .... a coach who oversees a college run like 1A program re time management for student athletes, access to nutritionists, strength and conditioning coaches, premiere facilities etc etc etc 

And you ask about track stuff? I’m just not following?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Ok seriously (and I’m not even trying to be a dick) .... what’s up with the track questions yesterday? 

We have only 30 minutes/5 Q’s or so of his time? You think track Q’s are important? 

To The coach who heads a program that has completely changed the national landscape of recruiting. A coach who has access to two dozen or so 4-5 star guys every season. A coach that looks to play against the best teams possible .... a coach who oversees a college run like 1A program re time management for student athletes, access to nutritionists, strength and conditioning coaches, premiere facilities etc etc etc 

IMG's best 100 times aren't as good as the times from LA.

11 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

IMG's best 100 times aren't as good as the times from LA.

If we had hours of his time and he was also the Track coach to go along with football than maybe a track Q is understandable.... but I just don’t get why he asked those questions? 

Can’t believe I’m saying this but im quasi interested in his response.... 

6 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Well, it's not April 20th 7pm, but I'll answer your question.

IMG doesn't really DO track like they do football, basketball and baseball. They barely promote it.

Evidently, you haven't clicked on the Texas track thread. I can't blame you for that though.

Those TX Big Hats think a fast 4x100 means you are a fast football school and it proves quality depth of football in TX.

My 1 track question was legit. 

IMG football players don't even run track for the most part. They do football stuff.

I already knew the answer to my question though. So, I'm guilty of that.

Cajun is still butt hurt that the Desoto,TX girls track posted a faster time than the fastest boys in Louisiana. 

Texas dominates track the same way California dominates water aerobics. It's not even close. Florida is number 2 and they can't even come close to the top 100 numbers Texas has. And Texas football players are a huge number in the involvement of track. So the Texans like to point out there is a correlation between being successful at both sports. 

And any college coach or professional will tell you the benefits of multi sport athletes. 

Cajun is mad that Louisiana stinks at track so he has to try and belittle it to feel better that it doesn't have any correlation to football. 

But the ironic part is even if didn't, Texas still completely blows Louisiana out of the water in football and it's not even close 😂

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

Well, it's not April 20th 7pm, but I'll answer your question.

IMG doesn't really DO track like they do football, basketball and baseball. They barely promote it.

Evidently, you haven't clicked on the Texas track thread. I can't blame you for that though.

Those TX Big Hats think a fast 4x100 means you are a fast football school and it proves quality depth of football in TX.

My 1 track question was legit. 

IMG football players don't even run track for the most part. They do football stuff.

I already knew the answer to my question though. So, I'm guilty of that.

Of course IMG FB athletes would only focus on football seeing as its one of their specialized academies.  Just like the other sports there.  

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Of course IMG FB athletes would only focus on football seeing as its one of their specialized academies.  Just like the other sports there.  

It's just NOT that important.

Running is more important than track. Running when you are dropdead tired is more important that track.That's my opinion.

You bombarded the IMG Football coach. The FOOTBALL coach with questions about Track... 

GSB And PG went through all that trouble to get him here so we could ask questions about one of the premier football programs in the nation. 

And you harass him with questions about track... 

You made yourself look like an ass...  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You bombarded the IMG Football coach. The FOOTBALL coach with questions about Track... 

GSB And PG went through all that trouble to get him here so we could ask questions about one of the premier football programs in the nation. 

Most of you ignorant hicks bash IMG daily, but get giddy when a coach shows up.....9_9

I got my two questions addressed.

Cry to someone else.

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Cajun is still butt hurt that the Desoto,TX girls track posted a faster time than the fastest boys in Louisiana. 

Texas dominates track the same way California dominates water aerobics. It's not even close. Florida is number 2 and they can't even come close to the top 100 numbers Texas has. And Texas football players are a huge number in the involvement of track. So the Texans like to point out there is a correlation between being successful at both sports. 

And any college coach or professional will tell you the benefits of multi sport athletes. 

Cajun is mad that Louisiana stinks at track so he has to try and belittle it to feel better that it doesn't have any correlation to football. 

But the ironic part is even if didn't, Texas still completely blows Louisiana out of the water in football and it's not even close 😂

Gospel and I barely like you. 

You smacked the cover off that baseball. 

Crushed it right into the driver side door of Red zones shitty little ford ranger truck.