Arrested for being black....at starbucks?

FootballGuy

6 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

give cash to black people

I never said that.

7 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Have an extra car? Give it to a black man. 

Extra house? Same. 

Should we go the S. Africa reparations route where white farmers are being executed daily and their land being taken away for no compensation? You won’t hear Don Lemonade, Jake Tapper, Molestor Holt, or Rachel Madcow talk about white genocide. But you will hear all about stormy Daniels. 

2 cops were executed at a restaurant Thursday. You think any of the aforementioned names are talking about it on the propagandist outlets? 

And Why has it been open season on killing cops since Barry?

none of this is rational or reasoned dialogue. 

So all you do is advertise your tribe association with this rhetoric and lessen your real worth as part of a solution. 

Just now, noonereal said:

and yet you are the one that wears the wing"nut" label xD  

You’re calling for reparations in 2018. 

If you were a land owning farmer in S.Africa there’s a high chance your throat would get slit. Reparations are working out real well there. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

I never said that.

none of this is rational or reasoned dialogue. 

So all you do is advertise your tribe association with this rhetoric and lessen your real worth as part of a solution. 

You called for reparations .... so what do you want that to entail ? 

16 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You've done lost your mind... daisy chained events to account for behavior of today.

42% participation in government assistance by whites exceeds any others..

Indians forced off their land...

Nobody in their right mind is putting out reparations, it can't be done.

Human race has evolved over time through conquest and in the history of mankind, there has been only 300 days of peace with nor conflict or war.

It does NOT matter, people will continue to place others in boxes or caste system and any amount of reparations are going to fix that, you can walk in for a job interview and before you begin to speak you're being delineated and positioned in a perceptive fashion. 

Time to chuck the crutches my posting friend.

reparations

the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

The correct approach to my mind is to create opportunities.

Instead of expanding "opportunities" we are again limiting them, receding them. 

Partnerships with private industries have been very fruitful for example. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

You called for reparations .... so what do you want that to entail ? 

My significant came from East NY, one of the toughest neighborhoods in the country. 

By the time she was 30 she was working on Madison Ave for JP Morgan and made more money than anyone in that neighborhood. 

Not as an executive but as a simple office manager for the executive VP suite.

This ONLY happened because of a program at school which partnered with private business. 

Her life was transformed. 

My daughter in law had a similar opportunity in school. Coming from the bad side of Newark," escaping" is not common. 

But a public program has gotten her off into the middle class.

---------------------------------

I "get it."

Folks like you have little reference for understand the challenges that  you and I did not face. How it is systemic and how hard it is to crawl out.

Instead you see the anomaly, like a Colin Powell, and think that anyone can do the same when it';s just not the case. 

-----------------------------------

It takes generations not one anomaly. 

Just as we did not give opportunity to blacks after the civil War, we need to provide them today as reparations,    

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

reparations

the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

The correct approach to my mind is to create opportunities.

Instead of expanding "opportunities" we are again limiting them, receding them. 

Partnerships with private industries have been very fruitful for example. 

You don’t know history .... that’s your first problem. You run your mouth and are totally uneducated. I know about history you don’t .... let’s recap..... 

Did you know the first slaves brought to the US were white.... specifically of Irish decent?  And I’m not talking a few hundred or a couple thousand. Try hundreds of thousands. 

The slave trade in America FIRST began when 30,000 Irish prisoners were sold as slaves to the New World. 

By the mid 1600s, over 100,000 Irish children under the age of 14 were taken from their parents and sold as slaves. 

The African Slave trade didn’t start til many many years after the Irish indentured servants (cute name they came up with for slaves) were brought here. 

Also, it is well recorded that African slaves, not tainted with stain of Catholic  theology and more expensive to purchase were often treated far better than their Irish counterparts. 

Now wiseguy .... 

You ever hear the Irish demanding for reparations? 

I didn’t think so ..... 

Go read up on history you fool. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

You don’t know history .... that’s your first problem. You run your mouth and are totally uneducated. I know about history you don’t .... let’s recap..... 

Did you know the first slaves brought to the US were white.... specifically of Irish decent?  And I’m not talking a few hundred or a couple thousand. Try hundreds of thousands. 

The slave trade in America FIRST began when 30,000 Irish prisoners were sold as slaves to the New World. 

By the mid 1600s, over 100,000 Irish children under the age of 14 were taken from their parents and sold as slaves. 

The African Slave trade didn’t start til many many years after the Irish indentured servants (cute name they came up with for slaves) were brought here. 

Also, it is well recorded that African slaves, not tainted with stain of Catholic  theology and more expensive to purchase were often treated far better than their Irish counterparts. 

Now wiseguy .... 

You ever hear the Irish demanding for reparations? 

I didn’t think so ..... 

Go read up on history you fool. 

My prescious little wing nut, wannabe white supremacist.

Only a dolt would not recognize the differences. 

(this is where you take a bow) 

The study of "white excuse history" was indeed a course I did not take. 

Just now, noonereal said:

Uncle noon, don't even bother entertaining this dude anymore. You know he feels a certain type of way towards a specific group, and because of that, this convo with him won't go anywhere. Just bow out. 

20 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Translation.... I did not know that and I’m an uneducated fool spouting my big mouth with out all the facts. 

I’m 5-10% Irish and 10-20% Native American .... I want reparations too. 

33 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

One Q ..... Do people of Irish decent in 2018 with ancestral heritage to slavery in this country going back hundreds of years deserve reparations as well... 

yes or no? 

sorry this stuff is too deep for you

But, it's takes all kinds to make a complete society so even you have a place. :)

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Noon.... answer the question. 

Do irish descendants of slavery deserve money as well? 

OK, but please, try to understand or I won't indulge you further.

There was a time when reparations would have been appropriate. 

Place and time never can be ignored. 

No need today.

I am sure all African Americans wish they could feel that same way today. 

Oh boy. Some folks need to stay in school

the Irish were indentured servants not chattel slaves like the Africans.  As such, many of them had contracts that included land, years worth of corn, clothes and a cow.  Most Irish descendants today immigrated after the great famine which was close to the end of chattel slavery here in America.

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Oh boy. Some folks need to stay in school

the Irish were indentured servants not chattel slaves like the Africans.  As such, many of them had contracts that included land, years worth of corn, clothes and a cow.  Most Irish descendants today were immigrants that emigrated after the potato famine which was close to the end of chattel slavery here in America.

Insert family feud red X here. 

Wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Insert family feud red X here. 

Wrong. 

Your point of view is not supported by academia.

the other logical thing to consider, is if there was no difference between the two types of slavery then why was there a complete shift into the African slave trade, why would farmers find it more profitable to completely abandon indentured servitude?  

31 minutes ago, noonereal said:

OK, but please, try to understand or I won't indulge you further.

There was a time when reparations would have been appropriate. 

Place and time never can be ignored. 

No need today.

I am sure all African Americans wish they could feel that same way today. 

You have proven yourself to be the most uneducated fool on this board. 

Take a bow.