Arrested for being black....at starbucks?

FootballGuy

53 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Maybe one day people will address  why they were asked to leave in the first place....TWO minutes after entering

then take your white arse to ANY Starbucks... don’t buy anything... and see if ANYONE asks you to leave within a HOUR

geesh... these people dig deep to justify their ignorance and  stupidity 

They were asked to leave because they had no intention of making a purchase. Ignorance and stupidity is reserved for those who would defend. If this were your business, I'm sure you would welcome patrons who would take up seating without making a purchase. 

19 minutes ago, LeftOnBase said:

They were asked to leave because they had no intention of making a purchase. Ignorance and stupidity is reserved for those who would defend. If this were your business, I'm sure you would welcome patrons who would take up seating without making a purchase. 

The first part is in debate and you are speculating on them not having intention to make a purchase,  it's amazing you can't see how you've interjected your own interpretation and are trying to pass it off as FACT.

• Like 1

The problem in America? Theres too many fucking people here now. Stop having so many fucking kids. Especially the people that cant take care of them... 

I liked Bill Burrs idea... Take 75% of the population, and just get rid of em. Things would go back to being much, much better.

Americas mindset has also evolved over time... Into what it is, because of how we've had it, and the way we live. That and the parents of kids today.

But seriously, theres too many people in the world today... Wrap your dick, get your tubes tied, take BC, get a better pull-out game... Just do something for fucks sake, theres too many people who have 0 means to take care of a kid or kids, having kids. Some women are even having a lot of kids so they dont have to work and can live off the government. Its ridiculous.

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

The NSM is holding a rally in my hometown of Newnan GA right now... its kinda weird.

The law enforcement in downtown Newnan was insane. 500 federal, state, & local police here so 50 NSM (Neo-Nazis) guys can have a rally safely.

Glad it didnt turn into Charlottesville.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

The law enforcement in downtown Newnan was insane. 500 federal, state, & local police here so 50 NSM (Neo-Nazis) guys can have a rally safely.

Glad it didnt turn into Charlottesville.

As long as the proper people did their job Charlottesville shouldn't happen. 

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

The problem in America? Theres too many fucking people here now. Stop having so many fucking kids. Especially the people that cant take care of them... 

I liked Bill Burrs idea... Take 75% of the population, and just get rid of em. Things would go back to being much, much better.

Americas mindset has also evolved over time... Into what it is, because of how we've had it, and the way we live. That and the parents of kids today.

But seriously, theres too many people in the world today... Wrap your dick, get your tubes tied, take BC, get a better pull-out game... Just do something for fucks sake, theres too many people who have 0 means to take care of a kid or kids, having kids. Some women are even having a lot of kids so they dont have to work and can live off the government. Its ridiculous.

And for God's sake, put down the elderly before they reach Trump age. 

This entire debacle could have been avoided if we put his fat ass down, humanely of course, at age 67. 

2 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Maybe one day people will address  why they were asked to leave in the first place....TWO minutes after entering

then take your white arse to ANY Starbucks... don’t buy anything... and see if ANYONE asks you to leave within a HOUR

geesh... these people dig deep to justify their ignorance and  stupidity 

There it is.  

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

I don't give a ruck about what you think about the way I look at things. 

Go argue the point with the man that know best in this case, the CEO of Starbucks.

Tell him how to run his business.

Rather talk to the wall, but reading comprehension is your friend. 

Not telling you what to do, God forbid. 

Good luck, you can stop digging, you’ve hit rock bottom. Your audience is yourself. 

4 hours ago, Mjd33 said:
this came across my news feed. 

Pretty appropriate. 

Noon’s sitting in the back booing calling her an Uncle Tom & demanding reparations lmao.... 

Something like this would never come across my news feed. I do not preoccupy myself with "white victimization" as you do. 

And yes, I know you don't admit that is what you do. You don't even know that is what you do.

A guy like you with so much resentment for people unlike you. Not pretty. 

Black, Muslem, Hispanic... Name it, you resent helping them if need be my Christian friend. 

-------------------------------------

In college I was often refereed to as the "Cheshire Cat." 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr8rVBsLFlwx4QmQcuFfA

You understand so little yet applaud yourself so loudly.

Your wisdom is shackled by your dogma.

That is what is clear from my perch. 

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

Something like this would never come across my news feed.

It was shared on Facebook by someone who doesn’t lack rational thought like you... 

No control it was on there. 

I’m sure someone like you was called something referring to a cat in college  .... but it probably wasn’t Cheshire. 

No thoughts on the video or the speaker in it ? Just more fluff from you ... 

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

It was shared on Facebook by someone who doesn’t lack rational thought like you

you said it was on you "news feed."

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

No thoughts on the video or the speaker in it ?

I think she is attractive, speaks to fast and has not thought through "victimization."

That audience applauds her. Why? 

They too feel and act victimized. Not by past injustices, they are fine with that, but by the programs put in place to correct the past wrongs. 

So the ideological civil war is from both sides, the ones applauding her and the ones booing her. 

I take neither said.

You don't believe this because you have me stereotyped in your mind but watch close and you'll see. 

Like in the Philly Starbucks thread where I refused the instant victimization narrative. 

But I have seen up close the lack of opportunity that keeps blacks in a terrible inner city cycle. 

-----------------------------

Question for you.

Would you support the kinds of programs that I shared personal stories of yesterday with you?

If no, why not? 

Her 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

this came across my news feed. 

Pretty appropriate. 

Noon’s sitting in the back booing calling her an Uncle Tom & demanding reparations lmao.... 

Candance is trolling you...lol

she's getting her money... coonery is big business and she understands that

You want to make a living as a black person... start a blog disparaging other blacks... conservatives eat that up.. and she knows this

5 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Candance is trolling you...lol

she's getting her money... coonery is big business and she understands that

You want to make a living as a black person... start a blog disparaging other blacks... conservatives eat that up.. and she knows this

Coonery? Jeez man relax this is a family show.

Yea .... you know you’re probably right. She probably has a victim mentality.

So was obama trolling us for 8 years getting 70 million dollar book deals and giving 400k speeches to cantor Fitzgerald while claiming to be a man of the people? 

Or is Candace just smarter than Barry? 

50 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Coonery? Jeez man relax this is a family show.

Yea .... you know you’re probably right. She probably has a victim mentality.

no... i doubt she has a victim mentality

i also doubts she truly believes that calling out injustice means you embrace this mentality, as she insinuates

but she knows it sounds good and will make her money... quick

i'm seriously considering a career change

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

no... i doubt she has a victim mentality

i also doubts she truly believes that calling out injustice means you embrace this mentality, as she insinuates

but she knows it sounds good and will make her money... quick

i'm seriously considering a career change

Many others before you have sold their soul for money. Just don't sign a contract in blood. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Everyone in this country has sold their soul for money. That's the problem

Not everyone, but it does seem like that at times. 

Money is a necessary evil as I see it. I do what I can and need to in order to obtain it honestly. I don't play any foul balls nor work for anyone that I see playing foul balls either. I don't think I'll ever be monetarily rich due to that, but, idc. I'm rich in many other ways and that's the only way I want it. 

• Like 1