I tip my hat to Pittsburg!

NotBigdaddybloom

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

Misinformed?

GA Top 5 CQ v Internatioanal School Broward 

GA 5A Champ Buford v International School Broward

GA Top 5 lowndes v International School Broward

GA Top 5 Grayson v International School Broward

Did 4 of GA’s best teams seek out a winless FL 2A team in past 2 years or not? Maybe my source is wrong.  

Hey pops it’s disrespectful that some of these guys compare DLS to Colquitt 

its quite funny

D0155E5A-3F8B-49A7-A464-C42074B79F74.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Hey pops it’s disrespectful that some of these guys compare DLS to Colquitt 

its quite funny

D0155E5A-3F8B-49A7-A464-C42074B79F74.png

Didn’t see whatever thread you took that quote from

DLS will have to beat a better team than exists in GA this year just to get to Open Championship for 13th straight year 

12 minutes ago, Pops said:

Misinformed?

Did 4 of GA’s best teams seek out a winless FL 2A team in past 2 years or not? Maybe my source is wrong.  

You act like this was the marquee opponent on the schedule, which is disingenuous to ignore the rest of the schedule.

You know this Pops. Stop being a tool.

42 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You act like this was the marquee opponent on the schedule, which is disingenuous to ignore the rest of the schedule.

You know this Pops. Stop being a tool.

Am I acting like this is a marquee opponent?  Anywhere?  Ever?  That would really be misinformed

i am simply stating that GA’s best teams most common OOS opponent is an 0-10 2A FL team that’s now quit football 

Most OOS contests of nationally relevant teams occur because some teams need to travel further to find good competition — couldn’t CQ and Grayson and Lowndes and Buford found a crappy GA team rated outside the top 7,000?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Am I acting like this is a marquee opponent?  Anywhere?  Ever?  That would really be misinformed

i am simply stating that GA’s best teams most common OOS opponent is an 0-10 2A FL team that’s now quit football 

Most OOS contests of nationally relevant teams occur because some teams need to travel further to find good competition — couldn’t CQ and Grayson and Lowndes and Buford found a crappy GA team rated outside the top 7,000?

Apparently not Pops, I'm sure they tried calling local teams before phoning ISB. Again, I thought you were smarter than that.

2 hours ago, Pops said:

Misinformed?

Who else did those teams play? JUST ISB?

2 hours ago, Pops said:

Didn’t see whatever thread you took that quote from

DLS will have to beat a better team than exists in GA this year just to get to Open Championship for 13th straight year 

There is no "better" team in NorCal than any team, in any state... Much less GA.

Nobody but you and a small handful of people in NorCal thinks those teams are good. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Theres a reason NorCals marquee OOS matchups are Kamehameha HI, Reed & Reno,NV...

2 hours ago, Pops said:

I'm trying to figure out top 5 Lowndes... 

8 hours ago, Pops said:

According to the only national, objective source, those teams would be 3rd, 6th, and 8th in GA

like I said to blackhatter, I guess they suck but I’d add that it’s relative as they clearly fit in with top teams in GA — GA has a bunch of good teams but there’s a new tier that they’re not part of — no shame in that, neither is DLS, which would have been top team in GA about 75% of last 25 years (according to polls from everywhere)

or, would you like us to defer to your objective wisdom and conclude they suck and GA is great?

I luv it when you talk about Tiers!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Apparently not Pops, I'm sure they tried calling local teams before phoning ISB. Again, I thought you were smarter than that.

You’re going to stick your head in the sand and say they couldn’t find better local teams and then tell me you thought I was smarter?

OK

this would be akin to MD, DLS, SJB, CC, and Folsom all scheduling Pahrump Valley (NV), except that I think Pahrump Valley much better than ISB.  It would put Pahrump on the map for more than being the location of the infamous Mustang Ranch (prostitution is illegal in Clark County).

17 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

There is no "better" team in NorCal than any team, in any state... Much less GA.

Nobody but you and a small handful of people in NorCal thinks those teams are good. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Theres a reason NorCals marquee OOS matchups are Kamehameha HI, Reed & Reno,NV...

Folsom ‘18 is better than anyone in GA although it will only appear that way if they beat DLS 

tiu do realize that there are way better teams in HI and NV than ISB?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'm trying to figure out top 5 Lowndes... 

Why?

they were #4 at CP — no other publication ranked more than 2 GA teams and I don’t care about the AJC

also, you are objecting to such a small insignificant detail than it leaves one to conclude that you are good with the rest of the message 

no biggie, it helps me, but just some friendly advice to a young man from a guy that’s been to a few rodeos 

Just now, Pops said:

Why?

they were #4 at CP — no other publication ranked more than 2 GA teams and I don’t care about the AJC

also, you are objecting to such a small insignificant detail than it leaves one to conclude that you are good with the rest of the message 

no biggie, it helps me, but just some friendly advice to a young man from a guy that’s been to a few rodeos 

How my statement helps you is unknown. 

Them being #4 at CP means nothing because we all know how They work.

On 4/16/2018 at 10:18 AM, Ararar said:

What this coach said

The program coach Logan has built at Centennial is amazing. There is no high school in America that plays offense like they do. Their scheme and style is something you really can’t simulate in practice and I am not sure anybody has really stopped them in the past several years including us. The thing that most impressed me though was how hard their kids play. No matter what happens they just keep playing which ultimately means they are going to give themselves a chance to win no matter who the opponent is.

whats Funny is we here in California would tell everyone this exact same thing and no one believed it

I can think of one team that stopped them.  Shut them out in the first half.