Meanwhile in Newnan Georgia

20 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Seriously it feels like we live in two different countries cuz I don’t see none of this by me ...

probably because people are to busy with their opioid addiction to care about this Race shit

Good. Probably caused shit. DId the Nazis have a permit like they had in VA and the protesters didnt??

The protestors got arrested for refusing to take off their masks. 

The protestors give these hate groups the attention they crave. 

Nazis, Black Lives matters etc and all other hate groups would go away if the media and protestors didn't insist on engaging them. 

Ignore these clowns and let them exercise their 1st amendment and then go back to the hole they crawled out of 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nazis, Black Lives matters etc and all other hate groups would go away if the media and protestors didn't insist on engaging them. 

Ignore these clowns and let them exercise their 1st amendment and then go back to the hole they crawled out of 

At least the nazis dont destroy property from what I have seen. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Is that a law you can’t wear a mask? Never heard that...  now we know what these silly people look like 

Idk where these protesters are from, but, don't think for a minute that there aren't "their types" all over the place. Society has mostly pushed them into hiding, but they are here. Laws like the one Bormio mentioned against wearing masks has helped. 

These things aren't gone from here though. I've seen a cross burning in a field with many men gathered in a rally when I was a kid. I know of a couple of men here, one of which did prison time. for burning a cross in an interracial couple's yard after I was in my 20's. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk where these protesters are from, but, don't think for a minute that there aren't "their types" all over the place. Society has mostly pushed them into hiding, but they are here. Laws like the one Bormio mentioned against wearing masks has helped. 

These things aren't gone from here though. I've seen a cross burning in a field with many men gathered in a rally when I was a kid. I know of a couple of men here, one of which did prison time. for burning a cross in an interracial couple's yard after I was in my 20's. 

Damn, and that’s only like 50 years ago too! (Sarcasm)

The hate is real, sad but true.

• Haha 1