Florida or Georgia

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

I was there (see above)

dont be so easily fascinated — I don’t mean to, just happens 

A>B>C

Have no idea what you mean by template?

are you referring to my analogy that GA is FL’s NorCal?

what would you like to discuss?  — as has been explained (and I can’t go any slower) is that it’s actually flattering to GA

Would you do me a favor, I would appreciate very much if you would indulge me. 

Could you post the comments related to the Etowah insertion into the 100. 

Also be so kind to explain the Ga/Fl as it relates to NorCal in detail. 

Please list all OOS games NorCal and Ga/Fl for analysis and how it buttresses your argument. 

Thank you in advance. 

Regards,

C.A. (Certified Asshole)

p.s. omit no details, thanks.

55 minutes ago, Pops said:

WERE YOU THERE?

why are you believing him instead of me?  

Seems like you’re being very prejudicial which is why CP is superior to human polls — no bias 

Did you seriously just say CP has no bias?

At what point do you put the keyboard down and walk away ... 

How can 1 person hold as much stupid as you do?

Poor state scaling is as biased as it gets. I use to think you were in denial... i was wrong... youre just an idiot

Heres a part of my super long post on the prior page... because I want you to understand where NorCal stands...

The best way to find a particular states most accurate scale (itll never be 100% perfect) is to look at the teams within that state thatve played OOS games, compare each teams rating vs the OOS teams rating they played, and see how the rating difference compares to the actual result of the game. You must do this for every single OOS game.. the exact way Ive done for a few states. NorCal under performed by -3.17 points per game vs. their actual ratings. So if you take away an AVERAGE of 3.17 points from the teams in NorCal, their ratings will more closely line up with their actual OOS game results.. which will give more accurate rankings for NorCal teams in comparison to the rest of the country. This whole process must be done for every state until their teams ratings match up with their OOS game results as closely as possible ... and then we will see some accurate CalPreps National rankings...

39 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Heres a part of my super long post on the prior page... because I want you to understand where NorCal stands...

The best way to find a particular states most accurate scale (itll never be 100% perfect) is to look at the teams within that state thatve played OOS games, compare each teams rating vs the OOS teams rating they played, and see how the rating difference compares to the actual result of the game. You must do this for every single OOS game.. the exact way Ive done for a few states. NorCal under performed by -3.17 points per game vs. their actual ratings. So if you take away an AVERAGE of 3.17 points from the teams in NorCal, their ratings will more closely line up with their actual OOS game results.. which will give more accurate rankings for NorCal teams in comparison to the rest of the country. This whole process must be done for every state until their teams ratings match up with their OOS game results as closely as possible ... and then we will see some accurate CalPreps National rankings...

I also pray that Ga hsfb teams can prove themselves on the field in the future.

I’m getting tired of scrolling past echs dribble

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Here’s what happened 

echs is pushing Roswell as a top 10 team

I opine that a top 10 team doesn’t get pushed by Etowah (17-14), which was the #1,135 team at CP nationally and #61 in GA (no state scaling issue)

echs counters that for all we know Etowah is a top 100 team 

thats the true echs — he’s very dangerous 

That isnt what I said at all. You are the worst exaggerater on this site outside of NOR. You need to get a handle on it.

You were even off on Roswell, I said Roswell was a Top 15 team. Of which, just about every other poll agreed. Roswells talent was immense, coaching, and experience was very good. They may have had the best the best defense in America.... definitely one of the best. Did you see what their D did to Grayson in the state title game?

Before I say what I actually said about Etowah...

Answer this, where would you have ranked Folsom last year?

2016 Etowah wouldve ravaged 2017 Sacramento ... Sacramento came within 9 points of a Folsom team CalPreps had at #8.... Sacramento was #885. Top 10 teams dont struggle with the #885 team like that. (The rating difference was like 39 points... )

2016 Etowah had an OOS win over a Top 250 opponent.(while CP had Etowah at #1135, lol)

They finished 5-6, but only 1 of those 6 losses was by more than 7 points.

Lets look at the teams they lost to....

L by 3 to a 14-1 Top 15 team in the country, and GA 7A Runner up

L by 1 to a 10-4 GA 7A Semifinalist

L by 4 to a 10-3 GA 7A Quarterfinalist...

L by 7 to a 7-5 GA 7A 2nd rounder

They also beat a Top 5 South Carolina team...

They were a power run team with a strong physical D. While they werent great, they were better than #1135.

And the lie you keep telling about Etowah Pops... my words were Etowah is good enough to play with back end top 100 teams, and probably beat some of them. 

But lets use the 1 Etowah game to judge Roswell.... they didnt also crush Colquitt 34-3, beat Buford 24-7, play an incredible defensive game vs Grayson, a top 5 team, before falling in OT 23-20..... Grayson had like 2 1st downs the entire 1st half... it was masterful

17 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

I also pray that Ga hsfb teams can prove themselves on the field in the future.

I’m getting tired of scrolling past echs dribble

We have youre just a socal version of pops...  

Expand your HSFB scope and actually  watch some games from other states. Or you can continue to dribble like pops...  

Yknow... I watched a few FLgames. 

I watched some Cali games 

I watched a few OH games and 1 BNU game... 

I saw UT 

I saw AZ 

And IMO opinion CA isnt anything super far ahead of GA,FL,TX or OH. 

Why? 

You have recruited up privates that stack up and in all reality like any other state 6 or 7 really good publics... 

Mater dei was good but they are an example of what recruiting can do... if we took away the Trinity then CA is just like every other power state... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

That isnt what I said at all. You are the worst exaggerater on this site outside of NOR. You need to get a handle on it.

You were even off on Roswell, I said Roswell was a Top 15 team. Of which, just about every other poll agreed. Roswells talent was immense, coaching, and experience was very good. They may have had the best the best defense in America.... definitely one of the best. Did you see what their D did to Grayson in the state title game?

2016 Etowah wouldve ravaged 2017 Sacramento ... Sacramento came within 9 points of a Folsom team CalPreps had at #8.... Sacramento was #885. Top 10 teams dont struggle with the #885 team like that. (The rating difference was like 39 points... )

2016 Etowah had an OOS win over a Top 250 opponent.(while CP had Etowah at #1135, lol)

They were a power run team with a strong physical D. While they werent great, they were better than #1135.

And the lie you keep telling about Etowah Pops... my words were Etowah is good enough to play with back end top 100 teams, and probably beat some of them. 

But lets use the 1 Etowah game to judge Roswell.... they didnt also crush Colquitt 34-3, beat Buford 24-7, play an incredible defensive game vs Grayson, a top 5 team, before falling in OT 23-20..... Grayson had like 2 1st downs the entire 1st half... it was masterful

Whew, that was well....

A good post. 

Can’t  wait to see Pops “dribble” rebuttal. 

42 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Speaking of roswell/grayson, I was just watching that game not too long ago. That had to been the best state championship game of 2016. 

13 hours ago, Pops said:

WERE YOU THERE?

why are you believing him instead of me?  

Seems like you’re being very prejudicial which is why CP is superior to human polls — no bias 

Because every single post by "Pops"... is filled with lies and exaggerations

11 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Yknow... I watched a few FLgames. 

I watched some Cali games 

I watched a few OH games and 1 BNU game... 

I saw UT 

I saw AZ 

And IMO opinion CA isnt anything super far ahead of GA,FL,TX or OH. 

Why? 

You have recruited up privates that stack up and in all reality like any other state 6 or 7 really good publics... 

Mater dei was good but they are an example of what recruiting can do... if we took away the Trinity then CA is just like every other power state... 

CA isnt any ahead of FL or TX... and barely GA. 

SJB just lost to STA 9-3 last year and had to come from behind to beat St. Johns 21-17... they arent special... just good. They only look that good bc they go back to Ca and beat on overrated teams with poor line play.

MD had a special team last season.. but that was probably CAs best team ever.

Tx and Fl are both better thn Ca overall. Imagine if FL could afford better coaching...

ECHS05's pimp hand is pretty strong considering that he backs his arguments up with numbers, and obvious in depth investigations of the schools locations in the ratings. 

He keeps offering it to Pops and these other odd NorCal screen names, and they just bash their faces into it rather than take it and accept the help out of the fog.  

ECHS be like...

Image result for pimp hand strong gif

NorCal screen names be like...

Image result for lost boys train scene gif

• Like 1

Yknow whats funny... 

Pops is over here throwing a tantrum over Roswell... 

But he never once said anything about DLS winning CP's trashy National Championship with a loss to one of the weakest Trinity squads ever... 

I respect DLS but they didnt deserve a NC that year there where atleast 3 other teams that did better. But yknow its CP its in the name California.... 

If they accept that CP actually is flawed and just as easily manipulated by human hand as any human poll which most CP apologizers rail against as being flawed and biased due to human wants, then it's the same as throwing away quite a few DLS nattys as awarded by the flawed computer. 

They can never accept this. Even CP's recent adjustments changed the national champ for at least one past year. They'll still argue that they won that year too, in spite of the fact that the adjustment, by a human hand, in their "non-biased" computer algorithm, literally took the championship away. 

There's just no way that CP is biased. Couldn't be. Adjustments retroactively don't prove anything!

I google image searched Nor Cal football fans and this image shows up.

Image result for blind and deaf

Idk how google knows they are girls but, who am I to argue?

15 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I totally agree with this. I never use one sub par game in an, otherwise, successful season as the complete judge of how good a team is. The four or five more impressive games  described the true essence of Roswell that year. Same could be said of SJB last year when they lost to STA. I thought SJB was STILL a top 10 team just like I thought Roswell was as well. 

2 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

I totally agree with this. I never use one sub par game in an, otherwise, successful season as the complete judge of how good a team is. The four or five more impressive games  described the true essence of Roswell that year. Same could be said of SJB last year when they lost to STA. I thought SJB was STILL a top 10 team just like I thought Roswell was as well. 

Top 10 maybe but top 3 with 3 losses?