Spring ball:SJB

Ararar

40 minutes ago, Ararar said:

46 D1 players on college rosters...  Only STA, Bergen Catholic, Dematha and Mt Carmel (seems like the legendary HC Frank Lenti with 11 state titles had a Toal-like push out the door at the end of last year by the school’s  admin) I think had more from a roster list article a few years back.  

For sure SJB will be included in the next article @Pops :)   That’s a bleep load of talent right there and plenty more in the ‘19 class that’s for sure. 

38 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

46 D1 players on college rosters...  Only STA, Bergen Catholic, Dematha and Mt Carmel (seems like the legendary HC Frank Lenti with 11 state titles had a Toal-like push out the door at the end of last year by the school’s  admin) I think had more from a roster list article a few years back.  

For sure SJB will be included in the next article @Pops :)   That’s a bleep load of talent right there and plenty more in the ‘19 class that’s for sure. 

Right! The future is bright at SJB .Coach Negro seems like he is in it for the long haul 

Yep... SJB will have their way with everyone this year although the other TL teams will be better as well. The MD game could be interesting but as of now, it's Bosco.

It will be interesting to see the post Lenti Mt Carmel program as they incorporate the spread offense while having the ability to switch to the veer when it's appropriate. Local talent seems to be wanting to gravitate back to play under their new head coach. If they can keep IMG out of their hair, they may return to the level among the most elite in the country.

35 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Prior to spring ball, definitely a senior laden squad and only Mater Dei’s roster compares to this.  Just your typical top 3 National preseason polled school (possibly a #1 spot in some).   

09F875F5-0F84-4215-84DE-877A90B59493.png

If Stache or SJB get caught looking ahead, both OLU and JSerra will be capable of making them pay.  Bigly.

23 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

If Stache or SJB get caught looking ahead, both OLU and JSerra will be capable of making them pay.  Bigly.

23 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

JSerra yes...Olu not so much...they are way to small at the o-line and D-line

Can't help but root for Ryan Hilinski, so I'll be an OLU fan this season.  

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Yes great kid and love that his dedicating this season to his brother but Olu will be lucky to finish 3rd in the Trinity League 

Hilinski!  Can’t believe I typo’d that name prior.  Sitkowski (Rutgers), Bartkowski, Jaworski and one of my fav names in sports Bronco Nagurski... now I feel better.  :) 

"SJB 4 X 1 (@trent_mcduffie @C_bowman9 @paappaa7 @_TitusToler) just blew it out at @CIFSS finals with a blazing time of 40.94, shattering our school record taking first place. Ladies and gentlemen, that is flat out flying! Congrats Mac and Bosco Track!"

All 4 are starters in football.   3 of the 4 will be starters for the next upcoming season.

• Like 1

Recently 2013 season was brought up... caught this mention today from one of the star players Wadood. 

Also the big fella Damien Mama was released by the Giants practice squad and just today picked up by Dallas.  

WR Shay Fields UDFA sign w the Redskins and DT Jacob Tuioti-Mariner UDFA sign w Falcons.  

They've got an OL I believe still in college Zach Robertson at ASU. OT.  

Of course Josh Rosen w Cardinals 1st rd.  

On 5/17/2018 at 6:56 PM, Ararar said:

I believe that SJB is poised to be the most prominent program in the LA metro area. The new stadium being built will be a huge factor in helping the Braves to reload every year. Is there any other school that has a nicer stadium in that area? Jason Negro is in his mid 40’s and an alumni so he isn’t going anywhere soon. The program continues to send players to college. And the Braves are willing to play risk games at home or away.

Their program looks very similar to Gorman’s. 

• Like 3

On 5/21/2018 at 10:27 PM, golfaddict1 said:

Also the big fella Damien Mama was released by the Giants practice squad and just today picked up by Dallas

Kid didn’t progress much in college. Left with a year left of eligibility and didn’t get drafted ... that shouldn’t happen. 

He carries too much bad weight should of stayed another year at usc and dropped some lbs and tried to get quicker. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

The good news is he threw it 74 yards. The bad news is the intended receiver was only 50 yards away.

Bahahaha, posted in comments. 
  • Haha 1