High Risk /Low Risk Scheduling

Sammyswordsman

1 minute ago, Pops said:

Have you been defending him over and over again?

do you have any the foggiest idea what he said?

your answers are yes then no so I stand by my assertion 

I dont give a damn about what he said you mentioned me in a inaccurate  comment and I simply responded and set you straight. 

Im in no way defending ECHS I rarely even interact with ECHS. The only reason it seems that way to you is because you spew nonsense and when someone disagrees you have a meltdown.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Pops said:

And GA won’t travel so all GA OOS games have GA refs — does echs factor that into his “analysis”

I guess 638 miles to Shreveport doesn't count.  Be sure and tell that to the LA guys,  you know, that traveling to their state doesn't count.

23 minutes ago, Fred said:

I guess 638 miles to Shreveport doesn't count.  Be sure and tell that to the LA guys,  you know, that traveling to their state doesn't count.

Its also a lot more dense in the Southeast... More schools, more people in total... And a TON more good football teams in a much smaller area.

In the West/Northwest you can drive 600 miles in all directions and youd be lucky to run into 1 decent team.

26 minutes ago, Fred said:

Now, Fred

ill give you credit for that ine

but echs tried to win by weight if his list and we both know a lot of this games you don’t even cross a river 

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

In the West/Northwest you can drive 600 miles in all directions and youd be lucky to run into 1 decent team.

If by decent, you mean better than any team in GA, then CA only has 4 or 5 so you could drive thousands of miles without running into one 

13 minutes ago, Pops said:

Now, Fred

ill give you credit for that ine

but echs tried to win by weight if his list and we both know a lot of this games you don’t even cross a river 

So what criteria do you use for OOS if not teams from OOS. Teams that are a certain mileage away? Thats not what OOS means. Out of State means teams out of your state.... So now you are deflecting from what you originally said because you couldnt win that battle.

No matter how far you go, when you go to another state to play... You are taking a chance on there being hostile refs that want to protect the home state team. 

... And schools like Westlake (Atl.) going to Deerfield Beach FL... Thats a 9 hour ride , 633 miles...thats not right around the corner. 

From DLS to SJB is just 384 miles... Get on it.

From Folsom to Chaminade is 399 miles, and that is definitely the furthest any NorCal team is traveling this season.

Marietta to St. Johns DC is 653 miles.

From GAC to Prestonwood Christian TX is 816 miles.

And the amount of people , aka the density, between those schools is much more than anything you see in CA.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

So what criteria do you use for OOS if not teams from OOS. 

I don’t utilize OOS as a descriptor 

I just count good teams 

Pittsburg playing CC counts; ditto St Mary’s and Mater Dei — both those games are farther than your average “OOS” distance 

Lowndes and CQ er al playing ISB not so much 

1 minute ago, Pops said:

I don’t utilize OOS as a descriptor 

I just count good teams 

Pittsburg playing CC counts; ditto St Mary’s and Mater Dei — both those games are farther than your average “OOS” distance 

Lowndes and CQ er al playing ISB not so much 

You should do some traveling research...

Stockton to Santa Ana is exactly the equivalent of ISB to Colquitt. 

And before you blow this out of proportion I never said ISB was good this is specifically about travel distance and you not knowing geography...

2 hours ago, Pops said:

FIFY

heck, you could throw San Bernardino county over GA’s whole OOS geography 

thise games wouldn’t even be called OOS in the West 

Nice try but your hyperbole lets you down this time.  San Bernadino Co is a little over 20,000 sq miles.  Ga is a little over 59,000 sq miles.  Since we are playing teams in TX, FL, AL, TN, SC, DC... I don't think I need to go on.  See the problem with saying something so outlandish is a) it is easily refuted and b) it doesn't make for a good look for your credibility.

19 hours ago, Pops said:

Lying!!?

are you saying you didn’t say you needed 5 or 6 guys that run 4.3 to play Lovejoy?  This was just a week or so ago and people are going to remember — I know golf will because I queried him on whether any team ever had close to that, including nfl 

you GA guys will deny any stupid comment after the fact

I decided I'd go back and look but after 16 pages I was only back to last Monday.  As an aside, do some of you guys do *anything* else than post here or in the off topic section?  Wowser!  Anyway, I wanted to look because I think I remember something about that but I thought it was directed at another team.  Those of us that have been on the GA boards remember a certain poster that always claimed his team's linemen were running 4.4 40s and I though I remembered something about a comment referring to that.  I could be wrong to be sure and may be combing the two vastly different message boards.

5 minutes ago, Fred said:

Nice try but your hyperbole lets you down this time.  San Bernadino Co is a little over 20,000 sq miles.  Ga is a little over 59,000 sq miles.  Since we are playing teams in TX, FL, AL, TN, SC, DC... I don't think I need to go on.  See the problem with saying something so outlandish is a) it is easily refuted and b) it doesn't make for a good look for your credibility.

As I’ve said numerous times, my criteria for being rationale is just to be inside you GA guys 

low hurdle I realize, but with echs saying Etowah top 100 and sportsnut saying lovejoy has a half dozen 4.3 40 guys......

im very comfortable 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You should do some traveling research...

Stockton to Santa Ana is exactly the equivalent of ISB to Colquitt. 

And before you blow this out of proportion I never said ISB was good this is specifically about travel distance and you not knowing geography...

Did someone mention ISB?

image.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 6/6/2018 at 10:03 AM, Sportsnut said:

Such strong language.

Colquitt  x 2

Norcross  for the ship

McEachern  x2

Lowndes  x3

Lee County  

Mays  x2

Tucker  x4  1 for the ship

All State powers.

All National powers.

We will beat the brakes of that slow  football you call Elite.

Who do you think you are talking to?

Um then ga teams bruh. No power teams. Perdon.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pops said:

As I’ve said numerous times, my criteria for being rationale is just to be inside you GA guys 

low hurdle I realize, but with echs saying Etowah top 100 and sportsnut saying lovejoy has a half dozen 4.3 40 guys......

im very comfortable 

Still holding onto that lie I see. 

Good stuff.

18 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

After this I expect to see where & how many NorCal teams are travelling for OOS games... Lets compare...

GAC is going to Texas to play Prestonwood Christian. 

Marietta is going to DC to play St. John's. 

Westlake is going to Deerfield Beach FL.

Johns Creek is going to St. John's DC.

Pace Academy is going to Charlotte Christian NC.(NC #2)

West Forsyth is going to McCallie TN.

Archer is going to Spartanburg SC.

Brunswick is going to Bartram Trail FL.

Bainbridge is going to Lincoln FL.

New Hampstead is going to Bolles FL.

Cedar Grove is going to Summerville SC.

Cedar Grove is going to Hewitt-Trussville AL.

Thomson is going to North Augusta SC.

Marist is going to Baylor TN.

Early Co. is going to Eufaula, Tallassee, & Dothan AL.

Effingham Co. is going to Beaufort SC.

Wayne Co. Is going to Beaufort SC.

Richmond Hill is going to Bluffton SC.

Lincoln Co. is going to McCormick SC.

Grovetown is going to Midland Valley & North Augusta SC.

Lakeside-Evans is going to South Aiken, Aiken, & Emerald SC.

Richmond Academy is going to Midland Valley SC.

Savannah is going to Hilton Head SC.

Miller Co. is going to Sneads FL.

Towns Co. is going to Hayesville NC.

Pataula Charter is going to Aucilla Christian, Robert F. Munroe, Sneads, & MaClay FL.

Calvary Day is going to St. Johns SC.

Savannah Christian is going to Oceanside Collegiate SC.

Brookstone is going to Montgomery Academy AL.

ACE Charter is going to MaClay & Aucilla Christian FL.

Grayson is going 20 miles up the road to Buford to play Bergen Catholic.... Wait...

On a good ga year, ga=NorCal.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Still holding onto that lie I see. 

Good stuff.

Look it up and prove me wrong 

wirh as much effort as you put into this hobby, I expect you already have and have just chosen to continue to deny, knowing I don’t care enough to find it 

you could have just copied and pasted with a fraction of the effort you’re protesting with 

5 minutes ago, Pops said:

Depends on how you measure it 

GA not as strong at the top but probably has better depth of top 1,000 sorts of teams 

Better top tier, better 2nd-50th tier... Better at football in absolutely every way that could possibly matter.

Quite hilarious you can sit there with a straight face and say NorCals better at the top... Theres no end to how far youll take the lies.

Having the most overrated team across all sports in history, and another team that beats up on nobodies... Doesnt make you good at the top. You thought DLS would be a 17 point winner over ET also. You are literally never right about football, why you continue to pour your opinion into these forums ill never know.

• Confused 1