High Risk /Low Risk Scheduling

Sammyswordsman

28 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

First off how do you know which teams are the best? What method is used?

For CIF SS D1 isn’t recent performance...with some consideration of player leaving the programs (graduations or transfers)...for the CIF Open Division State Bowl Game it’s the highest ranked team in the “south” vs  the highest ranked team in the “north”

11 hours ago, Goldmember said:

Pop, why do you think you can get away with this nonsense?

Split polls in 2014?

Bishop Gorman won the national championship in two human polls. De La Salle won zero.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/NmjT5MDwMkKnFrLLA_TUxg/high-school-football-2014-top-25-composite-rankings.htm

2014: Bishop Gorman

2015?

De La Salle won in MaxPreps composite but Bishop Gorman, once again, won a national championship in a human poll. De La Salle didn't.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/-EU_C_V2vkqboGTJUz3hwg/final-high-school-football-2015-top-25-composite-rankings.htm

2015: Push

Obviously Bishop Gorman rolls in 2016 and 2017. So 3 of the last 4 years were clear Bishop Gorman victories.

In fact, only Calpreps is even keeping this debate respectable. Without the calpreps computer, De La Salle loses clearly in 2014 and this isn't even a discussion.

I don’t really take exception to this 

BG certainly won a consensus among the polls in 2014 although I still stand by it being close to a push as DLS did win CP and CA Open by 21 over a team BG beat by 1

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

So what was coach Sanchez convicted of? 

Don’t make me bring up Rollo’s court case either.

What was St Brown convicted of? Didn’t say Sanchez was convicted, implied the pic was embarrassing, like the St Brown pic. Also, no pic of Rollo’s case form 89.

no need for you to bring up the case...it’s easy to find

http://articles.latimes.com/1989-11-18/local/me-1586_1_mater-dei

*Rollo was also not convicted 

41 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

For CIF SS D1 isn’t recent performance...with some consideration of player leaving the programs (graduations or transfers)...for the CIF Open Division State Bowl Game it’s the highest ranked team in the “south” vs  the highest ranked team in the “north”

Section winners only

34 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

What was St Brown convicted of? Didn’t say Sanchez was convicted, implied the pic was embarrassing, like the St Brown pic. Also, no pic of Rollo’s case form 89.

#FakeNews

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

So what was coach Sanchez convicted of? 

Don’t make me bring up Rollo’s court case either.

He was convicted of having rich connections to pay off his old lady, in the court of public opinion and especially this board, which holds way more weight than any courthouse!!!!

10 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Hardly as embarrassing as beating a woman.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol I usually am playing around but right now I feel sick 🤒 as hell..,, 

Never in my life has someone called me Rab 

Didn’t call you Rab said your post was Rab-ish and only pointed it out to be troll you a bit...didn’t realize I was now tape 7 of your 13 reasons 😬 

jk😜

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Hardly as embarrassing as beating a woman.

That’s like when LV brought up a brief scuffle near the end of a 1988 DLS-Monte Vista game to make the point that DLS was just like BG with them shunning pregame handshakes and piling on overmatched opponent’s etc etc etc 

29 minutes ago, Pops said:

That’s like when LV brought up a brief scuffle near the end of a 1988 DLS-Monte Vista game to make the point that DLS was just like BG with them shunning pregame handshakes and piling on overmatched opponent’s etc etc etc 

HAHAHAHA.  Comparing sportsmanship between DLS and BG?  HAHAHA.  Biggest little bitches with that pregame diss they do. I forgot all about that.  Starts from the top.  Just reference the mug shot a few posts back. Lol

• Haha 2