High Risk /Low Risk Scheduling

Sammyswordsman

And for record i would bash rab when he was here so him not being here has no impact on what i say about him 

He quit because he was called out for being a dickhead, i have no sympathy for someone who quit because he couldn't say whatever he wants with no consequences

If he can't handle a little bit of restraint then his ass shouldn't be here and he can hide on his states safe space board

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Fetish? 🤔 I’m a former player, alumn and current booster...but I don’t have a fetish...

Is mixing football and the bedroom a tejano thing? 😬🤢🤮

Loving football is one thing, beating the same drum about how great you want us to believe MD was LAST YEAR is an obsession. 

2 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Well looking forward to the Texas D1 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Champ ending the season ranked #3 again 😃👍

We don't do our letters like that, that's GA.  We are simply 6A, 5A, etc.  and "yes" many will be looking forward to our championships.  Don't care where they end up mythically ranked bc it's...mythical.  Lol

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

All of HS football my  friend.  Disagree?  Throw down.  Who was better?

There have been many teams I've sen that were very good through the years, it's opinion based, so why spend a lot of time debating?  Different years, different opponents.

54 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

since you like to bring up history...Trinity and DLS.  What happened to your prediction of them taking a knee?   

https://goo.gl/images/7DyJdF

Funny how you bring up a game that you didn't even bother to go see.  How was the movie that night?

I remember you insinuating that it was just a meaningless exhibition game.   Guess that's what is was then.

10 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

All of HS football my  friend.  Disagree?  Throw down.  Who was better?

There is many good teams that have came through 

Mater dei is fresh in people's minds but many great teams could have gave them a run for their money

After all a down Gorman team went on the road to Mater Dei and gave them a run

So who's to say a much stronger Bishop Gorman team in 2016 or a loaded Miami Booker T Washington team couldn't have defeated Mater Dei 

But one thing that isn't debatable 

Mater Dei was best team in the country last year and that's what matters, best of all time is speculative at best

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Funny how you bring up a game that you didn't even bother to go see.  How was the movie that night?

I remember you inainuating that it was just a meaningless exhibition game.   Guess that's what is was then.

I said I would watch on tv, which I did.  Wasn't worth driving 130 miles for.

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

There is many good teams that have came through 

Mater dei is fresh in people's minds but many great teams could have gave them a run for their money

After all a down Gorman team went on the road to Mater Dei and gave them a run

So who's to say a much stronger Bishop Gorman team in 2016 or a loaded Miami Booker T Washington team couldn't have defeated Mater Dei 

But one thing that isn't debatable 

Mater Dei was best team in the country last year and that's what matters, best of all time is speculative at best

Nobody (neutral observers) has ever said that 2013 BTW or The 2016 Bishop would have beaten 2017 Stache.  Nobody.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Nobody (neutral observers) has ever said that 2013 BTW or The 2016 Bishop would have beaten 2017 Stache.  Nobody.

2008 STA, 2006 MNW, 2013 Allen, 2007 St X,, 2011 Bosco, just to name a few others  I was Impressed with over the years.

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

If you seriously think those 2 wouldn't have tested Mater Dei then you are just too biased

Get your head out of a tanning machine and smell the roses

13 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

A depleted 2017 Gorman held MD to 14-7 at the half. And it was 28-21 late in the fourth quarter. The 2016 version of Gorman was obviously better than the 2017 team. They definitely could have beaten the “California OIAG”.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

A depleted 2017 Gorman held MD to 14-7 at the half. And it was 28-21 late in the fourth quarter. The 2016 version of Gorman was obviously better than the 2017 team. They definitely could have beaten the “California OIAG”.

It would have been a battle but i wouldn't have been surprised if 2016 Bishop Gorman could have beaten Mater Dei 

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

It would have been a battle but i wouldn't have been surprised if 2016 Bishop Gorman could have beaten Mater Dei 

Add to that the fact that MD would not schedule Gorman in any of the previous years (2011-2016). They waited until Gorman was depleted and MD was loaded before answering the call. 

#Pussies