High Risk /Low Risk Scheduling

Sammyswordsman

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Better top tier, better 2nd-50th tier... Better at football in absolutely every way that could possibly matter.

Quite hilarious you can sit there with a straight face and say NorCals better at the top... Theres no end to how far youll take the lies.

It's gratifying that everyone is now seeing the relevance of Tiers 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

It's gratifying that everyone is now seeing the relevance of Tiers 

The Trail of Tiers | Politics and War Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

The Trail of Tiers was a global conflict which broke out on April 13, 2017 with a preemptive strike on the Syndisphere by several alliances. The war concluded on ...

Image result for trail of tiers

xD
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Better top tier, better 2nd-50th tier... Better at football in absolutely every way that could possibly matter.

Quite hilarious you can sit there with a straight face and say NorCals better at the top... 

We’ll go year by year and see which area had team considered better by consensus and/ or rating (all data acceptable except our own opinions)

wanna go do the 25 year thing?  That’s at least some ground to trod

lets shorten the discussion by asking what years would you propose GA had the better team?

i’ll spot you the last 2 years — any others?

there were lots of years NorCal had the best 2 or 3 teams 

On 6/6/2018 at 1:03 PM, Sportsnut said:

Such strong language.

Colquitt  x 2

Norcross  for the ship

McEachern  x2

Lowndes  x3

Lee County  

Mays  x2

Tucker  x4  1 for the ship

All State powers.

All National powers.

We will beat the brakes of that slow  football you call Elite.

Who do you think you are talking to?

AB26A3DB-4648-454E-B1C3-C798CBB202F1.gif

B6803EFA-6B29-442D-94CD-02BC714624FB.gif

DE2D8AF0-FF1E-41AA-9800-86BC858F184C.gif

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Pops said:

As I’ve said numerous times, my criteria for being rationale is just to be inside you GA guys 

low hurdle I realize, but with echs saying Etowah top 100 and sportsnut saying lovejoy has a half dozen 4.3 40 guys......

im very comfortable 

Not living in me by a long shot.  In fact, I mostly don't read your threads and at best scan your postings cause you throw out such trash.  As I've said, I do this for fun and your comment caught my eye due to an eerie similarity to a local GA board post.  I had no idea some folks are such prolific posters and quickly decided it wasn't worth pursuing.  Here's a thought, why don't you back up your statement with some hard proof instead of just claiming things.  If you can provide that proof, I'll gladly acknowledge it but until then you are just flapping your gums.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2018 at 6:48 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Easily the mind of Sammy... 

MD is not a risk taker... 

Lets not pretend like MD has always scheduled like this because it would be a lie to say they do... 

Once all that talent graduates or transfers out  MD will go back to playing La Mirada,Mayfair and San Clemente... and what other scrubs they can get... 

If MD truly wanted to be classed high risk or anything even close to it they would have scheduled BG long before now...   

San Clemente would top team in Ga. Along with a couple dozen more Cali schools 

30 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

San Clemente would top team in Ga. Along with a couple dozen more Cali schools 

Get the Hell over yourself and quit deflecting... 

This Tactic of yours is stale and desperate.   Its been done to death... 

The team on trial here is MD and rather they take risk or not. 

The answer is no. Until last season their schedules had been average at best. 

So if youre not gonna stay on topic or even put up a decent argument then you can take your comment and put it back where you got it from... 

Out of your ass... 

9 hours ago, Fred said:

Not living in me by a long shot.  In fact, I mostly don't read your threads and at best scan your postings cause you throw out such trash.  As I've said, I do this for fun and your comment caught my eye due to an eerie similarity to a local GA board post.  I had no idea some folks are such prolific posters and quickly decided it wasn't worth pursuing.  Here's a thought, why don't you back up your statement with some hard proof instead of just claiming things.  If you can provide that proof, I'll gladly acknowledge it but until then you are just flapping your gums.

What's good for the goose.......

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Get the Hell over yourself and quit deflecting... 

This Tactic of yours is stale and desperate.   Its been done to death... 

The team on trial here is MD and rather they take risk or not. 

The answer is no. Until last season their schedules had been average at best. 

So if youre not gonna stay on topic or even put up a decent argument then you can take your comment and put it back where you got it from... 

Out of your ass... 

Your a lame ass mofo and Ga is sorry as all hell. I’m tired of reading  your bullshit. Get a life ahole 

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Then block/ignore me... Aint hurting my feelings in the slightest bit... 

That goes for you and anybody else who has a problem with me. 

I no blok yu Meester Max.  I thinka you stana up for Georgeah.  

Mi seester lika yu spunka Tu  

On 6/8/2018 at 7:06 PM, AztecPadre said:
On 6/8/2018 at 9:49 AM, Fred said:

What's good for the goose.......

That is true.  And you will find I seldom make declarative statement I can't and won't back up.  I tend not to jump into things I have no knowledge of unless I am offering an opinion based on what I've read.  Pops has demonstrated his knowledge of Georgia football is less than complete. Asking for proof of his statement is therefor a reasonable request.

16 minutes ago, Fred said:

That is true.  And you will find I seldom make declarative statement I can't and won't back up.  I tend not to jump into things I have no knowledge of unless I am offering an opinion based on what I've read.  Pops has demonstrated his knowledge of Georgia football is less than complete. Asking for proof of his statement is therefor a reasonable request.

You should be making more declarative statements.   Playing it safe is boring.  Pick a limb and get out on it.  It's even better when you have just enough knowledge to be dangerous.  LOL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Ask echs if Etowah is really a top 100 national team

Ask sportsnut if lovejoy really has a half dozen 4.3 40 guys

Why are you bothered by guys 3,000 miles away whose knowledge of GA football is less than complete when you have 3,000 posters on here 1 mike away who are delusional?

43 minutes ago, Pops said:

Why are you bothered by guys 3,000 miles away whose knowledge of GA football is less than complete when you have 3,000 posters on here 1 mike away who are delusional?

You are so stuck on this... its ridiculous. 

Rather he did or didnt Etowah isnt a top 100 team. 

And it amazes me you ride this for so long. Do you ever stop and read some of the stupid crap you say?

And Im not Sportsnut Idk Lovejoy like he does But they are by no means short on good/excellent athletes. It jist sucks that the coaching is so subpar... 

Al Hughes needs to come back... they gave him the raul lara treatment... 

1 hour ago, Pops said:

What hilarious about this is...

You started this by twisting my words until they were unrecognizable and they looked like this verbal diarrhea you keep on with.

You then said it so much you started believing it, and you completely forgot what I actually said.

The true sign of a pathological liar.