GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS!!!!

AztecPadre

This is the lamest playoffs of all time. Straight trash. Refs overstepped their bounds In game 1. Totally deflating. 

The gutless Adam silver should of never let KD join GS..... the suits needed to steer him elsewhere if it wasn’t okc. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

This is the lamest playoffs of all time. Straight trash. Refs overstepped their bounds In game 1. Totally deflating. 

The gutless Adam silver should of never let KD join GS..... the suits needed to steer him elsewhere if it wasn’t okc. 

I only agree because the league screwed the Lakers out of Chris Paul but KD to the Champions was A OK.What kind of rigged game are we playing here?

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

I only agree because the league screwed the Lakers out of Chris Paul but KD to the Champions was A OK.What kind of rigged game are we playing here?

Technically KD went to GS when they weren’t the champions. Cavs beat them because draymond had to sit a game. 

But these final ratings will be underwhelming due to viewer fatigue of the same teams. It will Not be spurs/Cavs 07 bad .... but near the basement. 

If I’m a TRUE GS fan I’m not thrilled with winning like this   .... this isn’t special with KD. Drafting Steph, zeroing in on klay (picked after jimmer ferdette) , and finding draymond in the second round that core Nucleus was special. Adding KD ruined the purity of something that would of been great anyway.  

Its similar to the landscape of hs football. Superteams. MD, img, and even the coach who came on here tonight representing SFA. 

I guess we have to accept it .... but that doesn’t mean we have to be happy about it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Technically KD went to GS when they weren’t the champions. Cavs beat them because draymond had to sit a game. 

But these final ratings will be underwhelming due to viewer fatigue of the same teams. It will Not be spurs/Cavs 07 bad .... but near the basement. 

If I’m a TRUE GS fan I’m not thrilled with winning like this   .... this isn’t special with KD. Drafting Steph, zeroing in on klay (picked after jimmer ferdette) , and finding draymond in the second round that core Nucleus was special. Adding KD ruined the purity of something that would of been great anyway.  

Its similar to the landscape of hs football. Superteams. MD, img, and even the coach who came on here tonight representing SFA. 

I guess we have to accept it .... but that doesn’t mean we have to be happy about it. 

But the Dubs have lost way  more over the years than they have gained: Wilt Chamberlain, Robert Parish, Kevin McHale, Jamal Wilkes etc. It all equals out. They’ve been on the short end way to many times to complain about their player acquisitions compared to their player loses. Not even close.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

KD and warriors are a match made in heaven. They absolutely  compliment each other. Tailor made. KD could never achieve the level of champion on his own. And the warriors needed another scorer to keep their championships going. The way this team can gel ( at least when they are playing well ) is rare. You can put superstars together , as history has shown, and they can't win the championships. I wouldn't cry about KD going to warriors. It was a good thing, and the basketball world can enjoy one of the greatest teams of all time. It won't last for long, so at least enjoy watching these stars while you can.

7 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

But the Dubs have lost way  more over the years than they have gained: Wilt Chamberlain, Robert Parish, Kevin McHale, Jamal Wilkes etc. It all equals out. They’ve been on the short end way to many times to complain about their player acquisitions compared to their player loses. Not even close.

The biggest gaff was trading away Chris Webber, when they had TMC. That team could have been special. Losing Gus Williams to Sonics was another loss.  Warriors  never had McHale.  It was Auerbach's genius to trade the # 1 pick to G.S. for Parish and the # 3 pick, which they then used for Mchale.  Warriors ended up with J.B. Carrol as the # 1 pick.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

And the warriors needed another scorer to keep their championships going.

No they didn’t. Green got suspended that’s the only reason they lost 2 years ago. They won 73 f’n games without Durant. 

It was a good thing, and the basketball world can enjoy one of the greatest teams of all time.

The greatest teams of all time don’t get pushed to 7 by this Houston team. Plus, the rockets would of won game 7 with Paul imo. 

6 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

KD and warriors are a match made in heaven

Lol says the guy named Cali north. 

I’m a nuetral observer and not a Cavs fan. 

Durant was up 3-2 with okc over GS. He could of stayed and won a legit title there with Westbrook. 

6 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

If I’m a TRUE GS fan I’m not thrilled with winning like this   ....

I'd have to say if I was a GS fan I'd be loving it. I loved it when the Avalanche picked up Patrick Roy and then Rob Blake and then Ray Bourque. Peyton Manning and DeMarcus Ware were nice pick ups as well. 

When your team wins championships, it's a good time all around!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Lol says the guy named Cali north. 

I’m a nuetral observer and not a Cavs fan. 

Durant was up 3-2 with okc over GS. He could of stayed and won a legit title there with Westbrook. 

Westbrook was a ball hog and a show boat who regularly choked and disappeared in clutch situations. He gets lots of assists every game for the purpose of self promotion, not team ball. 

KD chose to go to the Warriors because it is the best organization in the NBA. Best team. Best coach. Etc...... He wanted to play with the best just as LeBron did when he went to the Heat. 

People hate because the Warriors are the best team of all time and it bothers them. They aren't the Celtics, Lakers, or Bulls. They aren't the normal winning franchise everyone is used to. People don't like that. 

The warriors were built purely through the DRAFT which allowed them to evolve and ATTRACT A key free agent like KD. KD wanted to come there. You can't fault them for that. It is a great story. 

The best team of all time. 

Enjoy the sweep. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

wait til LJ joins GS

I don’t mind the Warriors - but spare me from listening about or to Steve Kerr.  Talk about being born with a silver spoon up his ass.  Teammates with Jordan, falls into coaching team with most talent since old Celtics and Lakers.  And he thinks that because of that we care about his political opinions.

9 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Every time I hear reference to GS as the GOAT, I just start laughing.  Bulls, Lakers, Spurs, Celtics teams in their heyday would make the Warriors and Cavs look pretty weak.

5 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Every time I hear reference to GS as the GOAT, I just start laughing.  Bulls, Lakers, Spurs, Celtics teams in their heyday would make the Warriors and Cavs look pretty weak.

It has become a 3 point league now.  The old Pistons would have broken Curry in half, buried him at mid court, and left a marker at the spot.

• Like 1