My Algorithm on Why Folsom is Gonna Get Bullied By the Big Boys of Concord

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

U should post fliers in the locker room of all the shit Folsom says about DLS

id bet DLS would put up 50

Haha! Trust me, they know. I don’t need to post fliers. I’ll be down in the bay area next week. Gonna check out some DLS practices while I’m there. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Haha! Trust me, they know. I don’t need to post fliers. I’ll be down in the bay area next week. Gonna check out some DLS practices while I’m there. 

@LiberalDonaldTrump don't let @Blueliner fool you. He loves Folsom so much that he actually lives there!

True story. 

We are fans of the same local breweries. 

22 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

They are behind Mission Viejo and Cen10

No they’re not

i know Folsom guy gets under everyone’s skin but that doesn’t mean they’re  not very good 

SJB/ MD

big gap

DLS/ Folsom

big gap

CC/ MV er all

just being real

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Yes because Folsom has 2 okay players DLS has a team filled with them 

DLS Sos is light years ahead of Folsoms 

Folsom, having all of their talent at skill positions, will not bode well for them. Once their lines get warn out, it’s gonna be a jail break on both sides of the ball. I can see Folsom trying a lot of bubble screens and passes to their RB out of the backfield. DLS’s team speed, closing speed, on D is going to be superior to anybody that they’ve seen prior. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Folsom, having all of their talent at skill positions, will not bode well for them. Once their lines get warn out, it’s gonna be a jail break on both sides of the ball. I can see Folsom trying a lot of bubble screens and passes to their RB out of the backfield. DLS’s team speed, closing speed, on D is going to be superior to anybody that they’ve seen prior. 

Folsom has size and speed on their lines. All experienced and upper classmen now. they will be fine. 

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

@LiberalDonaldTrump don't let @Blueliner fool you. He loves Folsom so much that he actually lives there!

True story. 

3 minutes ago, Pops said:

No they’re not

i know Folsom guy gets under everyone’s skin but that doesn’t mean they’re  not very good 

SJB/ MD

big gap

DLS/ Folsom

big gap

CC/ MV er all

just being real

I don’t necessarily disagree with this. But until Folsom beats DLS and Cham. I’m not ready to put them ahead of Cen10 just yet. I honestly think that Pitt would give Folsom all they can handle if they were to play this year. And Cen10 plays Pitt and DLS will likely get Pitt down the road, so for me, this an intriguing set of games. 

10 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Folsom has size and speed on their lines. All experienced and upper classmen now. they will be fine. 

I’ve seen them play many times. Yes, they’re one year older, but so is DLS. And DLS has stronger and badder dudes in the trenches. DLS has 4, soon to be 5 dudes, in their front 7 going D1. Not to mention both corners and FS will be playing Saturdays.

Considering how physical DLS traditionally plays, this doesn’t concern you in the least bit? Serious question. 

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’ve seen them play many times. Yes, they’re one year older, but so is DLS. And DLS has stronger and badder dudes in the trenches. DLS has 4, soon to be 5 dudes, in their front 7 going D1. Not to mention both corners and FS will be playing Saturdays.

Considering how physical DLS traditionally plays, this doesn’t concern you in the least bit? Serious question. 

Not concerned at all. 

folsom is ready. this is they're year. 

16 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

True story. 

We are fans of the same local breweries. 

I love the town of Folsom. It’s awesome. We do have some nice breweries, restaurants, and entertainment. But I didn’t grow up here. I’ve been a DLS “fanboy” for about 25 years so it’s hard to root for any team that is challenging Sparty.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I love the town of Folsom. It’s awesome. We do have some nice breweries, restaurants, and entertainment. But I didn’t grow up here. I’ve been a DLS “fanboy” for about 25 years so it’s hard to root for any team that is challenging Sparty.

Apart from the DLS part I second that post!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Not concerned at all. 

folsom is ready. this is they're year. 

I like your confidence. This is definitely their year on paper. But will it be enough? DLS is going to be waaaay better than last year. Adding Hale at Qb, and just moving Storti (last years qb) to DB is a huge upgrade. Storti is a stud, a leader, and is now going be on the field every play at DB/WR.

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I like your confidence. This is definitely their year on paper. But will it be enough? DLS is going to be waaaay better than last year. Adding Hale at Qb, and just moving Storti (last years qb) to DB is a huge upgrade. Storti is a stud, a leader, and is now going be on the field every play at DB/WR.

I am confident. It is they're year.

They still have to work extremely hard to prove it on the field. I think they will.

Either way, win or lose, this is a treat for us fans. I know am I very grateful that this is happening.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Pops said:

No they’re not

SJB/ MD

big gap

DLS/ Folsom

big gap

CC/ MV er all

just being real

You can make an augment that MV and Folsom are at the same level... No way Folsom has a better Program then Cen10...they huskies have actually beaten DLS, Bosco and MD...what are the odds Folsom ever does that?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

You can make an augment that MV and Folsom are at the same level... No way Folsom has a better Program then Cen10...they huskies have actually beaten DLS, Bosco and MD...what are the odds Folsom ever does that?

POPS has consistently pushed 2 agenda's and he does not disappoint here.

1. Nor Cal has "other" legit teams besides DLS

2. Elevating opponents on DLS schedule to near mythological levels.

19 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

POPS has consistently pushed 2 agenda's and he does not disappoint here.

1. Nor Cal has "other" legit teams besides DLS

2. Elevating opponents on DLS schedule to near mythological levels.

I won’t allow him to disrespect Coach Logan, a former and future Monarch

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

I didn’t say better program than CC, who imho is the clear #2 programmin CA over last decade-ish

but CC is down and Folsom is up 

when Folsom is up, they win SBGs by 28 or 68 points and folsom

is 2nd to DLS (7) in big game SBG wins with 3 (SJB only other team with more than 1 at 2)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, On2whls said:

LOL, you keep saying that.  The ONLY people that would be happy about that are MD fans.  No need for him to inherit a legacy.

Hey, Rollo only has 2-3 more years left, got to be forward thinking. 

Plus Logan helped build that legacy...he has a USAT National Championship ring that says Mater Dei on the side😆

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

This argument is weak. Cen10 beat bosco and MD before they turned into IMG west. Like pops said, C10 is trending down and Folsom is trending up. We’re not comparing better teams historically, just this year. 

Servite was good historically and now look at them, on course for a 10 year rebuild.

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I am confident. It is they're year.

They still have to work extremely hard to prove it on the field. I think they will.

Either way, win or lose, this is a treat for us fans. I know am I very grateful that this is happening.

Agreed. Good post.

Now that the initial hoopla is over with and we’re acting halfway sane, their respective fans can relax and enjoy he show as these two duke it out on the field. I know we’ve all gone back n forth, but I’m good with Folsom winning should they win. I might be on suicide watch for a few days, but I’d survive. And for the record, I’m confident that Sparty will prevail. But if Folsom does win, we’d have a serious rivalry brewing. Just what we need in NorCal.