My Algorithm on Why Folsom is Gonna Get Bullied By the Big Boys of Concord

53 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Add this to the Algorithm 

if @FolsomPrisonBlues can’t even beat Bellarmine at Home what makes you think they got a chance against DLS in Concord 

Are you really bringing up a game that took place 3 years ago? Folsom wasn’t even good that year. Lol

You’re really bad at this

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

"Go ask Alumbaugh?"

Man, anyone with any sense at all knows he would say the politically correct thing if asked about another team. Same as 99% of all the other coaches that are within striking distance of playing them in a game. 

If you really want to know what the sentiment is toward Foolsom, put a hidden mic in the locker room when he's firing up his team 

....remember when mic caught him telling team they should have been up on trinity by 3 TDs at halftime?

he caught a little flak from a few guys around here for disrespecting an opponent but like you said the locker room is where is shared (unless you’re Lou holtz’s team)

1 hour ago, Pops said:

....remember when mic caught him telling team they should have been up on trinity by 3 TDs at halftime?

he caught a little flak from a few guys around here for disrespecting an opponent but like you said the locker room is where is shared (unless you’re Lou holtz’s team)

Lol @ being up on Trinity by 3 TDs.

DLS was physically shocked vs ET. There are 0 teams in Cali as physical as ET. Cali isnt know for great defensive lines & LBs... A few hits in DLS was playing timid.

Not sure how long its going to take DLS guys to realize its not a coincidence DLS can sleepwalk through NorCal teams, but struggles outside its borders.

14 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

"Go ask Alumbaugh?"

Man, anyone with any sense at all knows he would say the politically correct thing if asked about another team. Same as 99% of all the other coaches that are within striking distance of playing them in a game.  

If you really want to know what the sentiment is toward Foolsom, put a hidden mic in the locker room when he's firing up his team to start the practice regimen a week or two before kick off. I bet he talks about the amount of talent they have, then moves on to how hateful and shitty their fans are, and how if they don't win another game all season, if they just shut up those fans, the rest of the season will just build right off of shutting up the most obnoxious asses in the country. Apart from Colquitt fans of course, but he won't have to mention us as we aren't in striking distance. 

Or you could always ask Sammy or ECHS05. Both stand up guys for the most part. At least until they start bumping gums about Colquitt. 

xD

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I don't care what anyone says. The people that truly matter, truly respect Folsom and their program. The anonymous turds on here mainly post out of jealousy because their team is either in the shitter or isn't relevant. Go look at the view counts, versus people posting, and tell me where the interest is. Even negative publicity is good. If people are not talking about you, you have lost. It is the same handful of people constantly trolling Folsom. Hardly a national sentiment lol!

It could be worse- the only people talking about GA football, are people from GA.

Keep up the fight for relevancy! 😄

9 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Add this to the Algorithm 

if @FolsomPrisonBlues can’t even beat Bellarmine at Home what makes you think they got a chance against DLS in Concord 

LMFAO! That was Folsom's worst team in the last 5 or 6 years and wasn't even supposed to sniff the playoffs after graduatiing 10 plus D1 guys from the Browning team.

We now know why you didn't attend college lol

12 hours ago, Blueliner said:

The best team that they’ve ever beaten is Helix.

False. They beat Serra of Gardena who was nationally ranked and HEAVILY favored in the 2010 state title game.

They have beaten nearly everything in front of them and had to fight to get games against those considered "above them." Trust me, the phone is NOT ringing off the hook with people trying to play us.

Folsom by 10 on DLSs field.

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Lol @ being up on Trinity by 3 TDs.

DLS was physically shocked vs ET. There are 0 teams in Cali as physical as ET. Cali isnt know for great defensive lines & LBs... A few hits in DLS was playing timid.

Not sure how long its going to take DLS guys to realize its not a coincidence DLS can sleepwalk through NorCal teams, but struggles outside its borders.

Yeah, might not have been the best look since it was caught on tape. But In Alumbaughs defense, If one is objective, it was easy to see that DLS COULD have been up by 2-3 TDs at half. But mistakes are part of the game....coulda shoulda woulda. 

...and you’re not comparing apples to apples. When they leave NorCal (after not always playing the best in NorCal), they’re not playing the something something valley’s of SoCal or OOS. 

56 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

False. They beat Serra of Gardena who was nationally ranked and HEAVILY favored in the 2010 state title game.

They have beaten nearly everything in front of them and had to fight to get games against those considered "above them." Trust me, the phone is NOT ringing off the hook with people trying to play us.

Always-overrated Serra Gardena was laden with skill guys with a 46 man roster.  No meat hold down the fort.Theyve always been that way. In retrospect, that wasn’t  that much of an upset. If an upset at all. Folsom was good that year. I dont think, as a team, Serra was better than Helix. Just my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Always-overrated Serra Gardena was laden with skill guys with a 46 man roster.  No meat hold down the fort.Theyve always been that way. In retrospect, that wasn’t  that much of an upset. If an upset at all. Folsom was good that year. I dont think, as a team, Serra was better than Helix. Just my opinion.

LOL all Folsom wins will always be downplayed. That Folsom team had two players that went on and did anything at the next level. A bunch of overachievers beat a team with a ton of talent, who most said would run Folsom off the field. Folsom BLEW THEM OUT!!!

Even if they beat DLS, there will be excuses. Watch.................

58 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Trust me, the phone is NOT ringing off the hook with people trying to play us.

I do trust you on this matter. Why would any legit national team chase Folsom down for a game? Most teams outta Cali don’t even know who they are. Cmon, man. Do you really think that national powers are afraid of Folsom? Seriously.  Shoulda took the game with and BEAT SJB. Look what East’s win over a bad a DLS team did for them. So there may be a little hope yet. 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Why would any legit national team chase Folsom down for a game? Most teams outta Cali don’t even know who they are. Cmon, man.

Interesting spin. People say the national sentiment is based on these forums, and EVERY SINGLE person knows Folsom...in depth. Some of these dudes know the roster and game by game IN DEPTH!

The goal is to win STATE championships and send kids to college. Currently, there is no national HS playoff system. The only people that care about national stuff is a small amount of retarded trolls on here, who can't even be the best in their own state.

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LOL all Folsom wins will always be downplayed. That Folsom team had two players that went on and did anything at the next level. A bunch of overachievers beat a team with a ton of talent, who most said would run Folsom off the field. Folsom BLEW THEM OUT!!!

Even if they beat DLS, there will be excuses. Watch.................

1. It was a great win for Folsom. But Serra is always overrated. They literally don’t ever win anything of significance. Ever. Are they even ranked anymore?

2. DLS will be good. If Folsom wins this game, you won’t hear any excuses from me. 

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Interesting spin. People say the national sentiment is based on these forums, and EVERY SINGLE person know Folsom...in depth.

The goal is to win STATE championships and send kids to college. Currently, there is no national HS playoff system. The only people that care about national stuff is a small amount of retarded trolls on here, who can't even be the best in their own state.

Do you think people in Texas or Florida (outside of this group) know who Folsom is?  Ya can’t be so defensive. Folsom will get there if they keep going on this trajectory. Wins over DLS and Chaminade will go a long way. Then they’ll have to tackle the SOCal champ. Do that and you’re on to something. ....then do it again next season.

Just now, Blueliner said:

Do you think people in Texas or Florida (outside of this group) know who Folsom is?  Ya can’t be so defensive. Folsom will get there if they keep going on this trajectory. Wins over DLS and Chaminade will go a long way. Then they’ll have to tackle the SOCal champ. Do that and you’re on to something. ....then do it again next season.

They may. They may not. I don't personally care. We fight for State Titles. There is no nationally tournament to fight for, only a VERY subjective national ranking system. Who cares honestly?

Our fight is regional and we are doing a great job.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

As you are well aware, the Executive Committee being part of the legislative branch of the board, rarely comments on actions by members of the judicial branch (mods).  However, there is certainly justification for the pro Servite comments noted on various threads today.   In the spirit of the events in Singapore, we at Prepgridiron appreciate the goodwill gesture from a Collquit County fan toward a Servite Friar supporter.

Once again, we appreciate your vigilance and concern for the well being of the site.

-The Comish

I don't get it, but Hawgie and Blue do.... what am I missing here?

Respectfully,

BufordGaWolves

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

They may. They may not. I don't personally care. We fight for State Titles. There is no nationally tournament to fight for, only a VERY subjective national ranking system. Who cares honestly?

Who's "we" and will any Folsom supporter vet any of your comments?

Crickets,

C.A.

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Fair take. I don't necessarily disagree with this. But you are on a national forum. That said, I'd like to see a real playoff system in California. Forget the north vs. south thing. Take the top 16 teams in the state and have at it. Play the games in Fresno if we must to cut down on travel. Cali should be playing AZ, NV, UT, CO, WA, and OR teams fairly regularly as well. Some of that's already happening.

• Like 1