My Algorithm on Why Folsom is Gonna Get Bullied By the Big Boys of Concord

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

2010 Serra and 2018 Folsom have lot in common. Talent at the skill positions, but minimal in the trenches. DLS has 4 (likely 5) D1 kids on their front 7, and both corners and their FS will be playing on Saturdays as well. But his doesn’t seem to concern the Folsom faithful. 🤔

Folsom faithful isn’t one guy who trolls the national board. Folsom supporters know they’re the underdog and are just excited we actually have a good schedule.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Serra had no dudes on the lines, no defense.  They beat peole by WR speed.  Playing in quick sand is a legit explanation for the poor performance by Serra's WR

Agreed! But the receivers know where they’re going and the DBs are the ones who have to react. I give credit where credit is due....Dano and the boys were pretty good that year. Didn’t take much of an “advantage” for Folsom to be victorious. 

59 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Spot on. 

1 hour ago, Folsom Prison said:

Folsom faithful isn’t one guy who trolls the national board. Folsom supporters know they’re the underdog and are just excited we actually have a good schedule.

I want Folsom to schedule up every year considering the program they’re building. Id prefer Folsom to schedule up so I could drive 5 minutes to watch them play BG, Cen10, SJB, or STA. Right now, DLS is the only team in NorCal willing to do that. Pitt and Folsom are “working on it” I guess. 👍

I have no doubt that Folsom will bring it on Aug 17th. I just don’t think it’ll be quite enough. And I’ll be rooting for them against Chaminade. 

18 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I want Folsom to schedule up every year considering the program they’re building. Id prefer Folsom to schedule up so I could drive 5 minutes to watch them play BG, Cen10, SJB, or STA. Right now, DLS is the only team in NorCal willing to do that. Pitt and Folsom are “working on it” I guess. 👍

I have no doubt that Folsom will bring it on Aug 17th. I just don’t think it’ll be quite enough. And I’ll be rooting for them against Chaminade. 

I don’t want our kids going up to NorCal and picking up bad habits...like using the word “hella” as an adjective  

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

I don’t want our kids going up to NorCal and picking up bad habits...like using the word “hella” as an adjective  

19 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Whatever! I don’t want our kids going down to SoCal and going ...duuuuuuuuude, whoaaaaaaaaa.  🤣😎

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Every one sends kids to Columbia GTown Dartmouth Princeton Hardvard.. relax nothing knew

almost guarantee gnata couldn’t get a scholarship to one of those schools 

Public schools do? Regularly like we do? Riiiiiiiiight. 

You've taken so many Ls this week, you've resorted to fast food and threads and stealing copper lolllll

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You're pulling a Peter now? 

I would never compare myself to the Rock, the Prince of the  apostles, the First among equals, the first Bishop of Rome, the Holder of the Keys of Heaven...I was making a jim caviezel joke

• Haha 1