My Algorithm on Why Folsom is Gonna Get Bullied By the Big Boys of Concord

1 hour ago, Folsom Prison said:

This makes no sense. The only reason Norcal has a black eye is because of DLS' streak. The best thing that could happen for Norcal football is Folsom going into DLS and beating a highly hyped up elite team. DLS guys are hyping this team up as much as Folsom guy is hyping their team up. 

Again, @Sammyswordsman has the most riding on this game. 

You haven't been here long enough I guess. Let me put it to you this way. Nobody respects Folsom. If they win, I personally, will have respect for them. But I guarantee you that some dudes around the country are going say Folsom AND DLS are bad. Just sayin'. That said, DLS will be good this year. They've got more talent this year than they've had in quite some time. So there's that.

9 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Nobody respects Folsom.

False. 

The few retards on here pushing their hate based agenda, is not indicative of the respect for Folsom. 

Go talk to DLSs head coach and ask him what he thinks of Folsom. I guarantee he will tell you how much respect he has for our program.  

That is what matters. Not turds like @Sammyswordsman and @ECHS05 who are pushing an agenda. They are the minority trust me. They are not indicative of the true sediment. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You haven't been here long enough I guess. Let me put it to you this way. Nobody respects Folsom. If they win, I personally, will have respect for them. But I guarantee you that some dudes around the country are going say Folsom AND DLS are bad. Just sayin'. That said, DLS will be good this year. They've got more talent this year than they've had in quite some time. So there's that.

I've been following the national board(s) for a few years and do agree with you that no matter the outcome, norcal will still get hate. In regards to respecting Folsom, I wouldn't say nobody respects Folsom. There's definitely a few guys on this board that love to hate them no matter what, we all know who they are. 

It really just depends how the full season plays out. 

If Folsom beats DLS

DLS beats BG 

Then Folsom haters are not going to have a leg to stand on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

False. 

The few retards on here pushing their hate based agenda, is not indicative of the respect for Folsom. 

Go talk to DLSs head coach and ask him what he thinks of Folsom. I guarantee he will tell you how much respect he has for our program.  

That is what matters. Not turds like @Sammyswordsman and @ECHS05 who are pushing an agenda. They are the minority trust me. They are not indicative of the true sediment. 

sed·i·ment
ˈsedəmənt/
noun

1. 1. 
    matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.
    synonyms: dregs, lees, precipitate, deposit, grounds; More

•  

sen·ti·ment
ˈsen(t)əmənt/
noun

1. 1. 
    a view of or attitude toward a situation or event; an opinion.
    "I agree with your sentiments regarding the road bridge"
    synonyms: view, feeling, attitude, thought, opinion, belief
    "the comments echo my own sentiments"

2 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:
sed·i·ment
ˈsedəmənt/
noun

1. 1. 
    matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.
    synonyms: dregs, lees, precipitate, deposit, grounds; More

•  

sen·ti·ment
ˈsen(t)əmənt/
noun

1. 1. 
    a view of or attitude toward a situation or event; an opinion.
    "I agree with your sentiments regarding the road bridge"
    synonyms: view, feeling, attitude, thought, opinion, belief
    "the comments echo my own sentiments"

Folsom by 10 over DLS. How is that for auto corrected "sentiment." 

False. 

Point taken. But I assure that sentiment goes deeper than Sammy and E lol. Should Folsom win this game (which they won’t😎 it will be interesting times around here. Earlier when is game was announced, I wanted DLS to trounce Folsom. Now, I want DLS to still win, but a good showing by both teams is equally as important. 

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Point taken. But I assure that sentiment goes deeper than Sammy and E lol. Should Folsom win this game (which they won’t😎 it will be interesting times around here. Earlier when is game was announced, I wanted DLS to trounce Folsom. Now, I want DLS to still win, but a good showing by both teams is equally as important. 

It may go deeper. But even 10 retards on a HSFB forum website, you can post BS anonymously should never be taken as "sentiment." 

Like I said, go ask someone who matters. Ask Coach Alumbaugh what he thinks of Folsom and their program. Says a lot.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Folsom Prison said:

I've been following the national board(s) for a few years and do agree with you that no matter the outcome, norcal will still get hate. In regards to respecting Folsom, I wouldn't say nobody respects Folsom. There's definitely a few guys on this board that love to hate them no matter what, we all know who they are. 

It really just depends how the full season plays out. 

If Folsom beats DLS

DLS beats BG 

Then Folsom haters are not going to have a leg to stand on. 

Good post. Let’s comprimise. DLS beats BG by a wider margin than they beat Folsom! Totally reasonable. Win-win! 😜

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

It may go deeper. But even 10 retards on a HSFB forum website, you can post BS anonymously should never be taken as "sentiment." 

Like I said, go ask someone who matters. Ask Coach Alumbaugh what he thinks of Folsom and their program. Says a lot.  

I already know what Coach A. thinks about Folsom. I had the privelidge of talking to him (and his 5 mo old son👍) personally...very recently as matter of fact. I also cornered AD Lopoz at the gym a couple of eeeks ago. Poor guy was just trying to stretch, and I went all fanboy on him. You are 100% correct. Without  directly speaking for these gentlemen, I got the impression they that they both had nothing but the utmost respect for Folsom. Gonna be a great moment...I hope it’s a great game.

"Go ask Alumbaugh?"

Man, anyone with any sense at all knows he would say the politically correct thing if asked about another team. Same as 99% of all the other coaches that are within striking distance of playing them in a game. 

If you really want to know what the sentiment is toward Foolsom, put a hidden mic in the locker room when he's firing up his team to start the practice regimen a week or two before kick off. I bet he talks about the amount of talent they have, then moves on to how hateful and shitty their fans are, and how if they don't win another game all season, if they just shut up those fans, the rest of the season will just build right off of shutting up the most obnoxious asses in the country. Apart from Colquitt fans of course, but he won't have to mention us as we aren't in striking distance. 

Or you could always ask Sammy or ECHS05. Both stand up guys for the most part. At least until they start bumping gums about Colquitt. 

xD

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

"Go ask Alumbaugh?"

Man, anyone with any sense at all knows he would say the politically correct thing if asked about another team. Same as 99% of all the other coaches that are within striking distance of playing them in a game. 

If you really want to know what the sentiment is toward Foolsom, put a hidden mic in the locker room when he's firing up his team to start the practice regimen a week or two before kick off. I bet he talks about the amount of talent they have, then moves on to how hateful and shitty their fans are, and how if they don't win another game all season, if they just shut up those fans, the rest of the season will just build right off of shutting up the most obnoxious asses in the country. Apart from Colquitt gans of course, but he won't gave to mention us as we aren't in striking distance. 

Or you could always ask Sammy or ECHS05. Both stand up guys for the most part. At least until they start bumping gums about Colquitt. 

xD

Cool-Hwip

• Haha 2

It is sad that some of our "anonymous" keyboard warriors, don't have as much class as Coach Alumbaugh.

Haterade is not good for anyone. 

Capture.PNG

But you’re just oozing with class, right?

This or that state is shit, this or that program is shit....

Just shit, shit, shit, shit ad infinitum....

And Block, you’re standing in....

Shit.

SMDH,

Certified Asshole

p.s. nvm 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Folsom plays NOONE though. If they were in SoCal, no one would even know who they are. There is absolutely no argument for Folsom in Mission Viejo in any context.

Agreed. DLS game aside. 

I would like to see Folsom play these teams. I’m not knocking THIS Folsom team because they appear to be solid...on paper. But there’s something to be said for actually playing big time games with your big-time (on paper) teams.  I honestly can’t put Folsom up there with the big boys until they prove it by beating them a few times. I mean... let’s think about that for a minute. Are we REALLY ready to put Folsom in the same category with Cen10? A team that has cut their teeth on IMG, Chandler, Hamilton, BG, SJB, MD, LBP, DLS.... etc. The best team that they’ve ever beaten is Helix. Nobody on Folsom has ever been on the same l field with a team with a boatload of legit athletes. How would they respond to the speed and physicality? Just because ya got a good set of skill athletes doesn’t immediately translate into being a top tier team. You’ve got a little talent, Folsom. Now go prove that you belong! That was my .04 cents.

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

"Go ask Alumbaugh?"

If you really want to know what the sentiment is toward Foolsom, put a hidden mic in the locker room when he's firing up his team to start the practice regimen a week or two before kick off. I bet he talks about the amount of talent they have, then moves on to how hateful and shitty their fans are, and how if they don't win another game all season, if they just shut up those fans, the rest of the season will just build right off of shutting up the most obnoxious asses in the country. Apart from Colquitt fans of course, but he won't have to mention us as we aren't in striking distance. 

xD

@The Comish, is it okay for an admin to kiss up so much to posters? Keeping in mind one of the posters support Servite. Thank you for the clarification.

3 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

@The Comish, is it okay for an admin to kiss up so much to posters? Keeping in mind one of the posters support Servite. Thank you for the clarification.

Dear member,

As you are well aware, the Executive Committee being part of the legislative branch of the board, rarely comments on actions by members of the judicial branch (mods).  However, there is certainly justification for the pro Servite comments noted on various threads today.   In the spirit of the events in Singapore, we at Prepgridiron appreciate the goodwill gesture from a Collquit County fan toward a Servite Friar supporter.

Once again, we appreciate your vigilance and concern for the well being of the site.

-The Comish

• Haha 2