My Algorithm on Why Folsom is Gonna Get Bullied By the Big Boys of Concord

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

You can make an augment that MV and Folsom are at the same level... No way Folsom has a better Program then Cen10...they huskies have actually beaten DLS, Bosco and MD...what are the odds Folsom ever does that?

I agree with this. I mean, Cen10 routinely scores 30-50 on the big boys...IMG, SJB, DLS, BG, MD...etc.  I just don’t see Folsom ever stopping Cen10....at least not from what I’ve seen. But we’ll see...Folsom has never had a team like the one they currently have, and word has it (we’ll see) that Cen10 is down. This will be an intriguing year for sure. 

57 minutes ago, Pops said:

I didn’t say better program than CC, who imho is the clear #2 programmin CA over last decade-ish

but CC is down and Folsom is up 

when Folsom is up, they win SBGs by 28 or 68 points and folsom

is 2nd to DLS (7) in big game SBG wins with 3 (SJB only other team with more than 1 at 2)

Agreed. Thankfully We’ll get to see it all unfold on the field. Cen10 may be down (we’ll see about that), and Folsom is definitely up. Folsom and CC are both offensive, up tempo teams with traditionally soft defenses. But CC has been battle tested. And even on a bad day tho, Cen10 will just have so many more legit athletes on the field than Folsom. I like how far Folsom has come though.

17 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

This argument is weak. Cen10 beat bosco and MD before they turned into IMG west. Like pops said, C10 is trending down and Folsom is trending up. We’re not comparing better teams historically, just this year. 

Servite was good historically and now look at them, on course for a 10 year rebuild.

MD and Bosco don’t hand out GED’s...the vast majority of those schools students will not play college ball. They are not IMG

folsom May be good this year but all we can go by right now is history. And looking at the tape from last year Folsom may be as good as Bosco and MD in 7v7 but not football. Coach Logan (or as I like to call him, 2021 Head Coach of the Monarchs) has a better historical track record vs elite teams then Folsom, who is 0-2.

Servite was not historically good...they had a great run with T-Bone and now he is back. They be good again in 3-4 years unless T-bone pisses off the Servite Administration again and get pushed out.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

MD and Bosco don’t hand out GED’s...the vast majority of those schools students will not play college ball. They are not IMG

folsom May be good this year but all we can go by right now is history. And looking at the tape from last year Folsom may be as good as Bosco and MD in 7v7 but not football. Coach Logan (or as I like to call him, 2021 Head Coach of the Monarchs) has a better historical track record vs elite teams then Folsom, who is 0-2.

Servite was not historically good...they had a great run with T-Bone and now he is back. They be good again in 3-4 years unless T-bone pisses off the Servite Administration again and get pushed out.

Against “elite” teams Folsom is 1-2. Serra 2010 was elite. Folsom beat them fairly easily after beating nationally ranked Grant the week before. 

3 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

Against “elite” teams Folsom is 1-2. Serra 2010 was elite. Folsom beat them fairly easily after beating nationally ranked Grant the week before. 

Look at Serras schedule in 2010... It was terrible... How can you call that team elite...

3 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

Yes Serra was an elite team, I will  concede that point. Let’s see if Folsom can get their record to 2-2 vs elite teams. 

6 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Serra had a good qb and 4 nfl wr...looks back they were a really good and maybe even elite team that year dispite their schedule.

They had 2 1st round and 2 2nd round WRs on same team 

NFL teams don’t even have that 

what ever happened to that QB

12 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Yes Serra was an elite team, I will  concede that point. Let’s see if Folsom can get their record to 2-2 vs elite teams. 

Whether oceanside was elite or not, or whether Folsom ran it up or not, that performance was impressive 

Also, Grant was even better than serra in ‘10 but we’re a bit dinged up in playoffs

13 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

PS every team in socal would have those same two losses except SJB would be 1-1

Your assertion is akin to someone busting BCs chops for losing to MD last season by a bundle — could happen to anyone 

5 minutes ago, Pops said:

Your assertion is akin to someone busting BCs chops for losing to MD last season by a bundle — could happen to anyone 

They all wouldnt have gotten their asses kicked that bad.

Literally every single one of your arguments suck, because they always come from a place of extreme bias and homerism.

3 minutes ago, Pops said:

Thinking thru your accusation further, you’re mocking Folsom for being 1-2 v serra ‘10, DLS ‘12 (MNC) and DLS ‘13

here would be all of socall’s Record against same slate 

SJB 1-2

everyone else 0-3

unless you wanna suggest that the servite team that DLS boat races or the cc team that Pali alto beat are better than serra ‘10

then you could add them to the 1-2 Los with sjb

either way seems pretty exclusive 

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

Who?

Read your own post.. "Every team in SoCal". DLS isnt beating every team in SoCal the way they did Folsom. 

Folsom was exposed against literally the only good team they played. They just never play any good teams. 

Ive never seen a team get such praise from someone for beating no one. At all.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

Didn’t they have 4 future NFL players? How many teams can say that?

2010 Serra and 2018 Folsom have lot in common. Talent at the skill positions, but minimal in the trenches. DLS has 4 (likely 5) D1 kids on their front 7, and both corners and their FS will be playing on Saturdays as well. But his doesn’t seem to concern the Folsom faithful. 🤔

1 minute ago, Folsom Prison said:

Funny because the tape showed Folsom moving the ball with ease

Bulldogs move better in the mud than do lions. 

Rain weights down the lions' manes while the bulldog sheds the water easily due to short hair.

Etc.

Etc. 

I'll think of more excuses later maybe. I figure those are top 2.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Read your own post.. "Every team in SoCal". DLS isnt beating every team in SoCal the way they did Folsom. 

Folsom was exposed against literally the only good team they played. They just never play any good teams. 

Ive never seen a team get such praise from someone for beating no one. At all.

I agree with this. This is the only real problem I have with Folsom.