How many times has Folsom been on the main ESPN?

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Not 2 or U but ESPN.

Folsom Blues acts like they are the most well known team in the nation.  I know Jake Browning is from there. Browning also got killed by Alabama in 2016. 

A decade ago. 

And this year, Pinson Valley knocked them off the entire ESPN kick off classic series. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Not 2 or U but ESPN.

Folsom Blues acts like they are the most well known team in the nation.  I know Jake Browning is from there. Browning also got killed by Alabama in 2016. 

I don’t think Folsom is viewed as a national program. I also don’t think they care to be. They have a great situation in California, but outside of that, why would they grab a primetime ESPN game? Recruits? No. History? Who have they beat? It’s all about the D4 or whatever California state championship for them. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NicholasMalibu said:

I don’t think Folsom is viewed as a national program. I also don’t think they care to be. They have a great situation in California, but outside of that, why would they grab a primetime ESPN game? Recruits? No. History? Who have they beat? It’s all about the D4 or whatever California state championship for them. 

They so badly want to be a national team that their #1 cheerleader gives blowjobs to help get DLS on their schedule...only to get slaughtered.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

They so badly want to be a national team that their #1 cheerleader gives blowjobs to help get DLS on their schedule...only to get slaughtered.

They ARE going to get slaughtered. The kids at DLS are waaaaay up for this game. Thanks, Block!

The good news is after the beat down, Block is supposed to let us in on the big secret that is his evil little master plan.  😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Seriously never heard of Folsom til this addict started posting. Has to be either cocaine or meth, combined with soft keys programmed to say “fake news” and “wingnuts” and the “ Folsom by 10,000” truly a strange or deranged individual to post 100 plus times a day saying the same thing. He bashes right wing, anything against his team but looks just like Donald trumps twitter account. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Folsom has been lucky never to play anyone worth a shit...

Folsom barely beat Sacramento, close wins over Jesuit, Oakdale, Oak Ridge.... Garbage teams.

In 2016 they lost to Sacramento and got their asses kicked by St. Mary's.

Ive never seen so much talk about a team like this... Youd think they won the CAs Pac5 or something last year... Yet, they barely beat Sacramento, they barely beat Helix... I dont see anyone praising Helix in 2018. 

Folsom has a team that can beat others that have shitty line play... But if they ever line up a team with a good DL (none exist in NorCal), theyll be crushed.

Let me show you the difference in Blue-chip recruits on the DL between GA & NorCal...

4* or better DLmen in NorCal for 2019:

4* DT Pittsburg

4* WDE St. Francis (Mountain View)

4* or better DLmen in GA for 2019:

5* SDE GAC

5* DT Upson-Lee

4* WDE Grayson

4* SDE Forest Park

4* WDE Jones Co.

4* DT Cedar Grove

4* DT Mountain View

4* DT ECI

4* WDE Riverdale

Theres that big of a difference in defense between some places and NorCal... Folsom just has not experienced a real defense since its game vs DLS years ago...if they played in a different region of the USA, well Ill let you finish that sentence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Damn....

Nic brought down the tablets from the mountain....

In sandals and tunic, unshaven, unwashed and holy, no less....

Gospel.

Regards,

BGW

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CardinalTruth said:

Seriously never heard of Folsom til this addict started posting. Has to be either cocaine or meth, combined with soft keys programmed to say “fake news” and “wingnuts” and the “ Folsom by 10,000” truly a strange or deranged individual to post 100 plus times a day saying the same thing. He bashes right wing, anything against his team but looks just like Donald trumps twitter account. 

You've never heard of the 4th ranked team in the country?

Something must be amiss.

Capture.PNG

Having fun using the devil as the Board speed bag during the dog days of summer.  Looky here....

Most ridiculous Paper Tiger in the history of this site.

May as well crown em now.

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2018] Folsom (CA) 44, [2018] Centennial (Corona, CA) 20

neutral field
[2018] Folsom (CA) 38, [2018] Allen (TX) 27

neutral field
[2018] Folsom (CA) 48, [2018] American Heritage (Plantation, FL) 17

neutral field
[2018] Folsom (CA) 38, [2018] Grayson (Loganville, GA) 24

neutral field
[2018] Folsom (CA) 38, [2018] St. John's (Washington, DC) 26

neutral field
[2018] Folsom (CA) 40, [2018] De La Salle (Concord, CA) 22

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Having fun using the devil as the Board speed bag during the dog days of summer.  Looky here....

Most ridiculous Paper Tiger in the history of this site.

May as well crown em now.

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2018] Folsom (CA) 44, [2018] Centennial (Corona, CA) 20

neutral field
[2018] Folsom (CA) 38, [2018] Allen (TX) 27

neutral field
[2018] Folsom (CA) 48, [2018] American Heritage (Plantation, FL) 17

neutral field
[2018] Folsom (CA) 38, [2018] Grayson (Loganville, GA) 24

neutral field
[2018] Folsom (CA) 38, [2018] St. John's (Washington, DC) 26

neutral field
[2018] Folsom (CA) 40, [2018] De La Salle (Concord, CA) 22

This is the same dude who tries to block me, but logs into multiple other names, just to see what I have written.

What a weirdo.

Folsom by 10!

The actual ESPN game isn't on YouTube, but pieces of it are on our 2010 documentary. You have to remember, this school and program were a relative unknown until this season.

Folsom lost the ESPN game to Grant in 2010, only to smoke them later in the year, in the SJS title game. Folsom win on to upset heavily favored Serra of Gardena that year for 1st state title for the school.