Ohio

Canes1975

Moeller under Faust and up to about’90, Canton McKinley in the ‘90’s, Massillon in the 30’s through the ‘80’s.

FWIW Moeller once won 105 out of 107 games with one of the two losses coming to Massillon in a state championship game.

Trivia question of the year:  who was the other team to beat Moeller?  For answer scroll down...

Princeton.

26 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Nj and ohio need to start playing games again..... it seems both states have similar philosophies when it comes to recruiting and not a total shit show with NO rules. 

Would like to see BC and iggy home and home. 

How so?

not nearly a free for all transfers in Ohio like Jersey. 

34 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Nj and ohio need to start playing games again..... it seems both states have similar philosophies when it comes to recruiting and not a total shit show with NO rules. 

Would like to see BC and iggy home and home. 

BNU/GCL is the ticket. :)

I thought GSB was working on that. 

23 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

How so?

not nearly a free for all transfers in Ohio like Jersey. 

I don't think NJ is a free for all RE transfers. 

Pretty sure Ed's has been accused of recruiting..... 

My point was there's a difference between BNU/GCL formed teams VS the SFA, BG, MD, SJBs of the world..... neither state embracing that extreme model.  

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

My point was there's a difference between BNU/GCL formed teams VS the SFA, BG, MD, SJBs of the world..... neither state embracing that extreme model.  

I mentioned transfers NOT recruiting 

all parochial high schools have to recruit 8th graders or they would not be in business 

I get your other point about BNU😆

The Olentangy schools are now a force.  Wayne will rebound.  Northmont is on the rise.  Centerville is good again. The Kettering Schools are no pushovers.  Toledo Central Catholic is going anywhere.  Winton Woods isn't going anywhere and hopefully for their sake, their coaches aren't as stubborn.  So on and Mentor just keeps trucking along.

4 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Save the excuses for the "Bergened" game.  Outside of Bosco in their Hey Day, Trinity League wins 90% vs BNU in any season

15 hours ago, nptb17 said:

The Olentangy schools are now a force.  Wayne will rebound.  Northmont is on the rise.  Centerville is good again. The Kettering Schools are no pushovers.  Toledo Central Catholic is going anywhere.  Winton Woods isn't going anywhere and hopefully for their sake, their coaches aren't as stubborn.  So on and Mentor just keeps trucking along.

My favorite source of information for Ohio.     Now I have valid basis for my Top 15 for that state.

• Like 1