Another Mass Shooting?

RedZone

4 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

His cloth is red, white and blue

mine is Basic Black for my color

mine is red for the unity of all black people

mine is green for Mother Africa

Ah yes, Mother Africa. That bastion of law, order, prosperity, human rights, and economic success. If only America could learn from the 10 POOREST countries in the world.

Maybe you should try one of those intellectual juggernauts for a while, on $800 bucks a year, that is if you dont get killed by one of the insane tyrants running those shitholes.

11 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Nope, speaking to approach, era they grew up in... that cloth. 

Stick with military shit, will ya?

Regards

AKA

Well, since I grew up in the same era as them, in 60's and 70's Mississippi no less, which part of "Ive seen with mine own eyes" racism, mistreatment of black folks, and Jim Crow would you like to discuss? 

Stick with silly replies and unimportant Jawjuh shit, will ya?

15 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Well, since I grew up in the same era as them, in 60's and 70's Mississippi no less, which part of "Ive seen with mine own eyes" racism, mistreatment of black folks, and Jim Crow would you like to discuss? 

Stick with silly replies and unimportant Jawjuh shit, will ya?

Not arguing that didn’t happen, Dipshit. 

Read to comprehend and understand and not to reply to argue, DipShit. 

Step out of the hamster wheel you call a mind for a change, DipShit. 

I’m around for more mental health assessment if need be, DipShit. 

Regards

All Knowing Asshole

21 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Self defense. Worked the nightshift for decades. Frequented 24hr WalMart's weekly, traveled home in the early AM, drive expensive cars....Many of the liberal crowd consider mental institutions cold uncaring places that store throw away isolated individuals. Drug therapy, outpatient care and or home care, with diligent supervision, is the preferred humane method. (IMO) We need mental institutions. The prison system is the only option now.

I agree with that.  Our private prisons are like a Swiss army knife.  Lockup POC and poor at an unusually high rate, keep them from voting forever, and make some big money in the process..and have a place for mental patients to live.   

Imo the mental health fascilities needed reform and more thoughtful ways to help people but better than having them fend for themselves on the street.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I agree with that.  Our private prisons are like a Swiss army knife.  Lockup POC and poor at an unusually high rate, keep them from voting forever, and make some big money in the process..and have a place for mental patients to live.   

Imo the mental health fascilities needed reform and more thoughtful ways to help people but better than having them fend for themselves on the street.  

Mental health issues are triggered by poverty, discriminatory practices, trauma then manifested, POC are cycled thru judicial systems that are reactive and do not treat root causation. 

Become parents  with issues, begat offspring then the cycle starts anew. 

Vicious cycle, for all our advances we are still medieval as hell. 

Regards

BGW

• Like 1