Another Mass Shooting?

RedZone

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

Excellent. It's been quiet the last couple of weeks.

Let's mandate that all individuals in the USA over the age of 18 be allowed to buy any type of weapon short of nukes in furtherance of their own protection. That ought to level the playing field and give our munitions manufactures an explosive, pun intended, growth spurt. Hey, and while we are at it, we will explode the growth of the incarcerated, leading to an explosion in the stock prices of private prison companies such as the Geo Group! MAGA!! 

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Let's mandate that all individuals in the USA over the age of 18 be allowed to buy any type of weapon short of nukes in furtherance of their own protection. That ought to level the playing field and give our munitions manufactures an explosive, pun intended, growth spurt. Hey, and while we are at it, we will explode the growth of the incarcerated, leading to an explosion in the stock prices of private prison companies such as the Geo Group! MAGA!! 

Every American citizen should exercise their 2nd amendment right and be armed

24 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Every American citizen should exercise their 2nd amendment right and be armed

If I were armed I would probably kill because I have a bad temper. Using a gun does not take much thought. All you need to do is respond to emotion. For that reason, I choose not to carry one. I don't want individual's second amendment rights taken away. However, I am for common sense gun control.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Invest in prison stock, when the DB IPO rolls out!!!

BGW

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah, let’s kill whitey, I know.... I know. 

Whitey’s need to work on not shooting up places, need to be like every other class.... perfect  👌🏻 

Regards

AKA

What happens when the guy's name is Johnson Schmidt O'Callahan Ramos?

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You have no idea how insulting it is to refer to me as a Drill Sergeant.¬¬ I AM A FORMER DRILL INSTRUCTOR.   I graduated from Drill Instructor School Class 2-96 Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego Ca.  Look at this and tell me if you can tell the difference.   Even our Recruits look different than theirs.  Big Difference sir.  Big difference.  Look at their Recruits caps and our Recruits Covers.  Discipline and Stress.  I'm sure they are fine at what they do but I am not among that fraternity.

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

You have no idea how insulting it is to refer to me as a Drill Sergeant.¬¬ I AM A FORMER DRILL INSTRUCTOR.   I graduated from Drill Instructor School Class 2-96 Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego Ca.  Look at this and tell me if you can tell the difference.   Even our Recruits look different than theirs.  Big Difference sir.  Big difference.  Look at their Recruits caps and our Recruits Covers.  Discipline and Stress.  I'm sure they are fine at what they do but I am not among that fraternity.

I indeed have no idea, and please accept my apologies Drill Instructor.

Regards,

BGW

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

If I were armed I would probably kill because I have a bad temper. Using a gun does not take much thought. All you need to do is respond to emotion. For that reason, I choose not to carry one. I don't want individual's second amendment rights taken away. However, I am for common sense gun control.

10 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

We are making zero progress.

All these internet fools talking about what's going on in others countries better open their eyes to what's happening in ours on a daily basis.

#surviving

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

We are making zero progress.

All these internet fools talking about what's going on in others countries better open their eyes to what's happening in ours on a daily basis.

#surviving

Sadly, I have to agree with you. When one of them loses someone near and dear to them, perhaps that person will have an epiphany! 

18 minutes ago, concha said:

What about this case puts "blame" on the right?

I am not directly blaming the right for this case, as it seems the shooter had a personal beef against the newspaper that had nothing to do with politics as best I can tell from what has been reported.

What I do blame the right for, is its failure to pass meaningful gun control legislation as the Gun Lobby has your legislators totally under their thumb! 

It always amazes watching the dumber61's and crying concha's of the United States totally miss the "mass shooting" in the "mass shooting".

It's always a "deflection/denial if white" and "party affiliation " thing, you understand.

Ok, the shooter was a raging Democrat named Ramos. If that gets you off or makes you feel better about things RUN WITH IT!

You know who else thinks this way?

_97313398_kkk.jpg

10 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I am not directly blaming the right for this case, as it seems the shooter had a personal beef against the newspaper that had nothing to do with politics as best I can tell from what has been reported.

What I do blame the right for, is its failure to pass meaningful gun control legislation as the Gun Lobby has your legislators totally under their thumb! 

Or people just have differences of opinion on the matter.  I realize the NRA Boogeyman must be maintained for the base.